Theology Club: This Forum

glorydaz

I guess you were wrong. Sure enough, the ever asinine Jerry disrupted the thread over at "Sincere," I reported it, nothing was done, and not only has he continued to make an *** of himself, but you have been aiding and abetting his attempts by debating him, when you well know that will only bring more of the same from him to no end, as the man simply has no class.

Not mad at you. I've come to like you too much in the Lord, as well out of the Lord. Some people are just likeable, and you are one of those, to me.

It was a good suggestion, so thanks.

People do the same thing with GT. Tam suggested once that we all put GT on ignore. I didn't listen to her at the time. Now I have her on ignore, but others just keep trying to reason with her and there is no reasoning with her at all....ever. We just give her a platform. We do the same with Jerry when we respond to him. Two peas in a pod. Make that three when Meshak is here.

:mock: GT, Jerry, Meshak :peach::yoshi: :peach:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess you were wrong. Sure enough, the ever asinine Jerry disrupted the thread over at "Sincere," I reported it, nothing was done, and not only has he continued to make an *** of himself, but you have been aiding and abetting his attempts by debating him, when you well know that will only bring more of the same from him to no end, as the man simply has no class.

Not mad at you. I've come to like you too much in the Lord, as well out of the Lord. Some people are just likeable, and you are one of those, to me.

Hey, I'll delete my posts to Jerry in that thread.
I would much rather study with you than Jerry.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People do the same thing with GT. Tam suggested once that we all put GT on ignore. I didn't listen to her at the time. Now I have her on ignore, but others just keep trying to reason with her and there is no reasoning with her at all....ever. We just give her a platform. We do the same with Jerry when we respond to him. Two peas in a pod. Make that three when Meshak is here.

You know me. I'll try anything!

But I won't go as far to say that I will never again respond to someone.
Cause if I REALLY feel like responding, I'm gonna!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

aidin' & a bettin' & then a debatin' - :patrol:

glorydaz

I know. That was my problem with GT. I wanted to ignore her, but she says so many stupid things I itch to correct her. I had to finally resort to the ignore feature, but even then I'm tempted when I see someone else quote her. But it's that little thing of having to uncheck that button....it makes me remember why I did what I did to begin with. And I have to say....it feels so good. :roses:

Danoh

I agree. Danoh isn't obsessed with being right, and a give and take is possible with him.

I don't think he is as worried about his "character" being assassinated either. :chuckle:

Watch this......

Danoh is a nerd who loves to talk to himself. :popcorn:

What character, lol

Danoh

That's about how I see this as well - unless I've committed to responding, I'm gonna.

I still respond to Jerry elsewhere - in the negative - but I'd wanted to respect Randy's stated desire as to that thread, while trying out your suggestion, etc.

Say, what ever became of him?

Again, sis, you did not offend me. You can't.

Heck, GT never did, lol

On second thought - that should make you feel special, lol

Interplanner's words never offend me either. Go figure.

But that's how that is in life - we each take to some people whether they are a blessing [you] or often a burden [those two].

And no need to delete your posts on my account. I would still go back and forth with you, as I love the challenge to my own thinking some of the views some of you hold present me the opportunity to think through.

Please, don't go deleting on my account. "Whatsoever is not of faith, is sin."

That's right - right out of Romans 14 :)

Danoh

Feel free to post your thoughts on that One Lump, or Two subject/thread I started. Though I was responding to Heir and STP, its not limited to their input, and I'd greatly enjoy yours, Glorydaz's, in put, et al :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A thought...

I find myself posting less on the other forums on here.

I'll start a post, and then think, 'oh, what's the use; there is too much background others need to get first, before they can see what we are talking about. Background they don't even want to look into. I'd rather just explore understandings and compare notes with others who are Mid-Acts. Its why I joined TOL anyway.'

Another forum on the net has several safe houses - one for each major view - in addition to the regular forums everyone can post on at will.

As we are already all over the other forums on here, this forum - Mid-Acts - would better serve us if only those who assert our hermeneutic were allowed to post on here.

This way, we could explore our understandings of the various issues, in greater depth without having every post derailed by those ever woefully ignorant of Mid-Acts to begin with.

Of course, would that we ourselves could each then explore our understandings and compare notes with one another - not attempt to bait our own into a corner, and or attempt to force our respective view on one thing or another down their throats, as some within Mid-Acts are so prone to attempting to do.

That is a good way to discourage newbies to Mid-Acts out there from posting. I still recall my feeling as a newbie around some that I was supposed to watch my every p and q. Fortunately, I was not about to let such nonsense bind me. But not all newbies have that resilience - which is where the doctrine comes in to develop it - when it is encouraged.

Exploration and comparison of findings with our own on this forum here, was why I joined TOL. The endless shot for shot grows old.

The way it works on that other forums safe houses is the way the basic infractions, warnings, etc., work on its other forums.

Excellent thread

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Hi Glorydaz :)