Theology Club: Bob Enyart's "The Plot" is he right?

glorydaz

Cornelius got saved
You got served

The Ethiopian eunuch got saved
You got served

How do you know whether they "endured to the end" or not? If you can't see there are some who must endure to the end, and some who are already seated with the Lord in heavenly places, then that's your problem....not mine.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How do you know whether they "endured to the end" or not? If you can't see there are some who must endure to the end, and some who are already seated with the Lord in heavenly places, then that's your problem....not mine.

Are you mid acts disp?

Jerry Shugart

can you show how your exegesis is correct
and that Mid Acts Disp exegesis is wrong ?

I am a Mid Acts dispensationalist but what does it say in The Plot about the requirements for salvation for those who lived before the present dispensation began?

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
People keep asking me that. :think:

Let's put it this way. I see more from the Word of God every single day. Things that were not so clear have become clearer, and when I see the spirit of truth I gravitate toward it. When I see the spirit of error, I reject it.

Idiot

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You really need to stop tempting me to report you for unprovoked name calling. I can only be tempted so far before God will give me a means of escape. :)

Then why don't you give a straight answer?

Because you're unsure about what you believe?

Very frustrating kid.

Ask me my position and you will have it. I'm not MAD because its stupid.

I might be stupid

So what it's my position, I'm not gonna ask you anything no more

glorydaz

Then why don't you give a straight answer?

Because you're unsure about what you believe?

Very frustrating kid.

Ask me my position and you will have it. I'm not MAD because its stupid.

I might be stupid

So what it's my position, I'm not gonna ask you anything no more

I did give a straight answer. I've been called a Calvinist because I believe in eternal security. I've been called an Arminian because I believe in free will. You like putting people in boxes, is that it?

I used to think MAD was stupid UNTIL I actually paid attention to what they were saying. I don't know if I would qualify as MAD because I don't know everything they do. If that is too difficult for you to understand, it certainly isn't my problem. It's yours. You don't understand so you call it stupid. I didn't reject the idea of eternal security or freewill because some doctrine claimed either position. I know what I believe, and I am continuing to learn more each year that goes by.

I can ask you what your position is. Are you Calvin, Arminian, or just plain stuck on stupid? Unwilling to grow unto a more perfect knowledge because you think you already know it all? Your choice.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I did give a straight answer. I've been called a Calvinist because I believe in eternal security. I've been called an Arminian because I believe in free will. You like putting people in boxes, is that it?

I used to think MAD was stupid UNTIL I actually paid attention to what they were saying. I don't know if I would qualify as MAD because I don't know everything they do. If that is too difficult for you to understand, it certainly isn't my problem. It's yours. You don't understand so you call it stupid. I didn't reject the idea of eternal security or freewill because some doctrine claimed either position. I know what I believe, and I am continuing to learn more each year that goes by.

I can ask you what your position is. Are you Calvin, Arminian, or just plain stuck on stupid? Unwilling to grow unto a more perfect knowledge because you think you already know it all? Your choice.

I am a gentile believer in the Messiah of Israel Yeshua.

I am a moderate Calvinist and reject KJV only as well as mad.

I do not assume to know it all but I do not have any unanswered questions concerning the doctrines of the bible.
When new ideas like mad enter my view I rely on my strict literal hermeneutic approach to test it by the word.

Thx for the answer

Finally

It was like pulling Samoan teeth

My dentist said theirs are the toughest to remove..

glorydaz

People keep asking me that. :think:

Let's put it this way. I see more from the Word of God every single day. Things that were not so clear have become clearer, and when I see the spirit of truth I gravitate toward it. When I see the spirit of error, I reject it.

I am a gentile believer in the Messiah of Israel Yeshua.

I am a moderate Calvinist and reject KJV only as well as mad.

I do not assume to know it all but I do not have any unanswered questions concerning the doctrines of the bible.
When new ideas like mad enter my view I rely on my strict literal hermeneutic approach to test it by the word.

Thx for the answer

Finally
It was like pulling Samoan teeth

My dentist said theirs are the toughest to remove..

That's pretty funny since my answer didn't change. I explained it more in depth, and you still don't get it. I say, you do not rely on any strict "literal hermeneutic approach" but your own preconceived notions according to your bias for Calvin and against the authorized version of the Bible. You're just like any other fool who refuses to be taught. In fact, you remind me of the guy who refused to set foot in those dag-gummed horseless carriages. :chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That's pretty funny since my answer didn't change. I explained it more in depth, and you still don't get it. I say, you do not rely on any strict "literal hermeneutic approach" but your own preconceived notions according to your bias for Calvin and against the authorized version of the Bible. You're just like any other fool who refuses to be taught. In fact, you remind me of the guy who refused to set foot in those dag-gummed horseless carriages. :chuckle:

View attachment 18521

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I reject.... mad.

Like what? That the Lord Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world? That he was raised up so we could be raised up? That Israel had to endure to the end to receive their earthly promises?

Which part?

glorydaz

Like what? That the Lord Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world? That he was raised up so we could be raised up? That Israel had to endure to the end to receive their earthly promises?

Which part?

See there...that is something I never understood, before coming here to TOL. I've always known I didn't have to "endure to the end", because Paul taught we are saved when we believe. It's that confusion that results in so many people having no assurance of salvation. Until you realize it wasn't meant for those in the body of Christ, you'll be living in doubt and be forced into trying to work for your salvation.

Those types of things do not have to be put on a shelf to be explained later on (in the sky by and by), and not rightly understanding it most certainly does hinder one's faith in the Lord to keep and save us....apart from our own efforts.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Genesis 17

13 He who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money must be circumcised, and My covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

According to God, when does this end?

Jeremiah 18

9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.

According to God, can Israel do evil in his sight and still receive their earthly blessings?