Theology Club: The Terms for Jews and Gentiles ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and there has alway been different TERMS for salvation for Jews and Gentiles , and I see 3 different terms in my study and here is a rough draft !!

#1 , The Nation of Israel had 613 Law that governed Israel and 248 were Negative and 365 were Positive !!

#2 , There in due time Jesus came to prepare Israel to enter the Tribulation period !! All Gentiles can accept the God of Israel and then become Proselytes in Israel and have to convert to Jadaism , like Cornelius in Acts 10 !!

#3 , This preparation is in Matt 3:1-6 !!

#4 , But Luke 13:6-9 , reveals that Israel will set aside , and that means the whole Nation in 70 AD .

#5, So , Christ , saves SAUL in Acts 9:6 , and here begins the Dispensation of the Mystery , for the last 2000 years !!

Anyone that is saved in the Dispensation of Grace become members of the Body of Christ and are NEITHER Male nor Female as Gal 3:28 says , and Eph 2:8 reigns !!

#6, After the Departure/Rapture , will begin the Tribulation !!

The Terms of salvation for those who Endure the Great Tribulation are written in several verses , but just use the one found in Ezek 36:24-38 !!

Notice that this is Israel !!

Verse 24 , God will cause all Jews to return to the Land of Israel !!

Verse 25 , They will be SPRINKED with clean water or baptized !!

Verse 26 , will be given a new Heart , and a new spirit !!

Verse 27 , He will put a new Spirit with in Israel and CAUSE Israel to walk in my Statues and ye shall keep my Judgments !!

Is Ezek 36:24-38 for the Body of Christ ??

I do not think so !!

dan p

surrender

#2 , There in due time Jesus came to prepare Israel to enter the Tribulation period !! All Gentiles can accept the God of Israel and then become Proselytes in Israel and have to convert to Jadaism , like Cornelius in Acts 10 !!
The Ninevites did not become proselytes. If that’s a condition of salvation, are you saying God had them repent only to reserve them for judgment?

Anyone that is saved in the Dispensation of Grace become members of the Body of Christ and are NEITHER Male nor Female as Gal 3:28 says ,
We’re clearly not androgynous in the body of Christ, so what does it mean to be neither male nor female? And if you’re still male in the body of Christ, a Jew is still a Jew in the body of Christ. So, what does Paul mean here?

DAN P

The Ninevites did not become proselytes. If that’s a condition of salvation, are you saying God had them repent only to reserve them for judgment?

We’re clearly not androgynous in the body of Christ, so what does it mean to be neither male nor female? And if you’re still male in the body of Christ, a Jew is still a Jew in the body of Christ. So, what does Paul mean here?

Hi , and you are Hilarious , for it says , there cannot be Male or Female as Male is the Greek word ARREN and Female is the Greek word THELYS !!

Earth to surrender !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and you are Hilarious , for it says , there cannot be Male or Female as Male is the Greek word ARREN and Female is the Greek word THELYS !!

Earth to surrender !!

dan p
If you're not male, what are you?

You didn't respond to this:

DAN P

Hi , because they did not become JEWS , surrender !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , because they did not become JEWS , surrender !!

dan p
You are an expert at evading questions. Let us try again.

DAN P

You are an expert at evading questions. Let us try again.

Hi , and I do like to help people , but you AMUSE me , as an expert at EVADING , where I have not seen ONE OP from you , what a laugh , and now with that out of the way , lets begin !!

#1 , Read the book of Jonah !!

#2 , There are many sign posts through the book !!

#3 , Many theologians , say Jonah is a TYPE of Christ !!

#4 , Many theologians say that Jonah DIED !!

#5 , Verse 17 , says that Jonah was in the belly of the fish 3 days and 3 night , like Jesus !!

#6 , And look who God is saving , GENTILES in Jonah 4:11 !!

I believe that is also a NEAR VIEW and a FAR VIEW , but you are not a dispensatioalist and would not believe it !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and I do like to help people , but you AMUSE me , as an expert at EVADING , where I have not seen ONE OP from you
How in the world do you equate me not opening a thread with evading questions? I haven’t evaded one of your questions. I’ve answered them all directly. YOU have not answered many of my questions directly. Like this one. So, I’ll ask it for, at least, the third time.

You said you’re not male. If you are not male, please tell me what you are.

You say that becoming a proselyte was a condition for salvation in the OT. Fine. Then, please tell me why God did not have the repentant Ninevites get circumcised.

I will wait for direct answers from you.

DAN P

How in the world do you equate me not opening a thread with evading questions? I haven’t evaded one of your questions. I’ve answered them all directly. YOU have not answered many of my questions directly. Like this one. So, I’ll ask it for, at least, the third time.

You said you’re not male. If you are not male, please tell me what you are.

You say that becoming a proselyte was a condition for salvation in the OT. Fine. Then, please tell me why God did not have the repentant Ninevites get circumcised.

I will wait for direct answers from you.

Hi , and I have many posts on Pauline dispensationalism , and I have yet to see one on yours , that will explain your theological position !!

I believe that the OT , shows that to live within the Nation of Israel , you had to follow Jewish Laws !!

There were many Proselytes withIN Israel as Acts 2:10 , SAYS and did the Ninivites become Jews ??

It does not say that , You are dumber than a ROCK !!

DAN P

surrender

There were many Proselytes withIN Israel as Acts 2:10 , SAYS and did the Ninivites become Jews ??
I know there were proselytes within Israel. The Ninevites weren’t required to become Jews in order to be accepted by God. Same with Naaman the leper. He not only was “at peace” with God while uncircumcised, he went back to his duties in the temple of an idol. You continue to completely ignore the fact that we find uncircumcised Gentiles saved in the OT.

It does not say that , You are dumber than a ROCK !!
You call names because you are frustrated that you can’t refute my posts. You lash out like a child. Dan, do you think God approves of your childish name calling?

DAN P

I know there were proselytes within Israel. The Ninevites weren’t required to become Jews in order to be accepted by God. Same with Naaman the leper. He not only was “at peace” with God while uncircumcised, he went back to his duties in the temple of an idol. You continue to completely ignore the fact that we find uncircumcised Gentiles saved in the OT.

You call names because you are frustrated that you can’t refute my posts. You lash out like a child. Dan, do you think God approves of your childish name calling?

Hi , and what posts have you REFUTED??

Nothing , as all persons that stayed in Israel , had to be CIRCUMCIED , as no one can be a partaker of the PASSOVER with Israel ,

Ezek 12:48-49 , and FRUSTRATED with a ROCK ??

dan p

surrender

Hi , and what posts have you REFUTED??

Nothing , as all persons that stayed in Israel , had to be CIRCUMCIED , as no one can be a partaker of the PASSOVER with Israel ,

Ezek 12:48-49 , and FRUSTRATED with a ROCK ??

dan p
You're still continuing to ignore that the Ninevites weren't required to become Jews in order to be accepted by God. Same with Naaman the leper. He not only was “at peace” with God while uncircumcised, he went back to his duties in the temple of an idol.

What we have here are uncircumcised Gentiles saved in the OT.

DAN P

You're still continuing to ignore that the Ninevites weren't required to become Jews in order to be accepted by God. Same with Naaman the leper. He not only was “at peace” with God while uncircumcised, he went back to his duties in the temple of an idol.

Hi , and I am not ignoring the Ninevites , as you are not understanding my respond concerning the book of Jonah , and the Ninevites never became Jews !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and I am not ignoring the Ninevites , as you are not understanding my respond concerning the book of Jonah , and the Ninevites never became Jews !!

dan p
You are certainly right about that. I don't understand your response. Seems to me that if you really wanted to be a teacher, you'd adapt to your student's learning style rather than continue with your own teaching style that isn't working.

I have no idea of your point about the book of Jonah. Care to explain?

I know the Ninevites never became Jews--that's my entire point! They were saved without being circumcised.

DAN P

Hi , and just where is there proof for that ?

Luke 11:32 , the Ninevites will rise up in JUDGMENT WITH THIS GENERATION AND condemn it , so your what you have written IS MOOT and not true !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and just where is there proof for that ?

Luke 11:32 , the Ninevites will rise up in JUDGMENT WITH THIS GENERATION AND condemn it , so your what you have written IS MOOT and not true !!

dan p
So…no response to my other comments? Thanks, “teach.”

Now, in response to Luke 11:32, are you seriously suggesting that since the Ninevites will be judged that means God plans to condemn all of them to hell? We’ll all be judged according to what we’ve done, either good or bad (2 Cor. 5:10). Even you, Dan.

Let us try this once again. Did God have the Ninevites repent just so He could condemn them to hell? The answer to that is most obviously, “No!” Therefore, there were some Ninevites who repented in the day of Jonah who will be resurrected to eternal life. What we have here are uncircumcised OT Gentiles saved in the OT.

Next up: Naaman (2 Kings 5). Another OT Gentile you refuse to acknowledge as saved. God sent Naaman away “at peace” with God after Naaman acknowledged the God of Abraham. Did God send Naaman away “at peace” only to send him to hell at the judgment? The answer to that is most obviously, “No!” Therefore, there will be an uncircumcised OT Gentile who will be resurrected to eternal life. What we have here is an uncircumcised Gentile saved in the OT.

There’s your proof. You may continue to deny it, if it doesn’t fit in with your doctrine.

DAN P

Hi and I never said that the dis not become proselytes , and did I say that " If that's a condidtion for salvation " .

You are LEAPING to any thing and NOT can you stick to the OP !!

I have present verse for you to consider and study on your own as I can not spoon feed you every time you feel the need !!

I thought that more dispensationalist would post and glad to point out your FAILURE to how to use the following in your Interpretations :

#1 , Grammatical teaching

#2 , Dispensational teaching

#3 Historical teaching of the OT

#4 , And the BIGGEE for you is CONTEXT

#5 , And 2 Tim 2:15 an Phil 1:10 , where EXCELLANT Greek word means to " DIFFER " !!

DAN P

surrender

I have present verse for you to consider and study on your own as I can not spoon feed you every time you feel the need !!
You know what, you're just a mean, nasty person, Dan, and I don't think you even realize it. You didn't even apologize for calling me dyslexic when you know that I have a child challenged with that particular disability. Over these many threads and many, many posts you have not demonstrated the fruit of the Spirit. On the contrary, you have demonstrated the fruit of one who lives from their flesh, sacrifices love for knowledge, and is driven by pride. I have been patiently waiting and hoping you were a decent, kind person and that at some point, fruit would prove you to be in Christ, but it hasn't. I refuse to continue to discuss these kinds of issues with someone I believe to be an unbeliever. I'm finished addressing you specifically. Any posts I offer in response to your rhetoric are for those who come to visit these threads.

DAN P

You know what, you're just a mean, nasty person, Dan, and I don't think you even realize it. You didn't even apologize for calling me dyslexic when you know that I have a child challenged with that particular disability. Over these many threads and many, many posts you have not demonstrated the fruit of the Spirit. On the contrary, you have demonstrated the fruit of one who lives from their flesh, sacrifices love for knowledge, and is driven by pride. I have been patiently waiting and hoping you were a decent, kind person and that at some point, fruit would prove you to be in Christ, but it hasn't. I refuse to continue to discuss these kinds of issues with someone I believe to be an unbeliever. I'm finished addressing you specifically. Any posts I offer in response to your rhetoric are for those who come to visit these threads.

Hi , and I do not know you personally , other than what I see here !!

I did not know that I had the GIFT of Knowledge , that you have GIFTED me with and that you had someone that was dyslexic !!

But you claim to have the gift , as you call me an Unbeliever and do what you wish !!

But I enjoyed your questions , but not being a Dispensationalist , your responds , are all out of CONTEXT , but have a good day !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and I do not know you personally , other than what I see here !!

I did not know that I had the GIFT of Knowledge , that you have GIFTED me with and that you had someone that was dyslexic !!

But you claim to have the gift , as you call me an Unbeliever and do what you wish !!

But I enjoyed your questions , but not being a Dispensationalist , your responds , are all out of CONTEXT , but have a good day !!

dan p
I don't accept your "apology" since there isn't one there! I know you saw this http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87784&page=3 and even if you hadn't, as you claim above, Christ in you should have given you the compassion to see I was completely offended and deserved an apology, but instead, you pull more sarcastic rubbish. It doesn't take the gift of knowledge to see someone lacking the fruit of the Spirit.