Theology Club: WHY SAUL/PAUL NEVER PREACHED THE KINGDOM MESSAGE !!

DAN P

Hi to all , and as I see many believe that SAUL/PAUL , was saved under the Kingdom Program and taught the Law and then Baptize and then STOPPED !!

And MIRACUIOUSLY was converted to GRACE , BUT will they produce a verse , showing that ??

Here is a literal translation of Gal 1:23 !!

" But they were ONLY hearing that the ONE once Persecuting us is now Preaching the Gospel of the FAITH he was Destroying ".

#1 , They THOUGHT Paul was preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom , because that was the Only Gospel they KNEW about .

#2 , The Greek word HEARING/HEARD / AKOUO means to hear or to find out by HERESAY , which means hearing based on the Reports of others .

#3 , The words " they had " is the things in the IMPERFECT TENSE which means Continuous action in the Past tense , but still believed by many , like today .

#4 , The verse in Gal 2:18 , shows that SAUL/PAUL could not go back to the PERSECUTING of previous time as on the road to Damascus .

#5 , Gal 2:18 bears this out , " For if I build again ( this means of his PERSECUTING of the Assembly of God , Gal 1:13 )

the things which I DESTROYED , I make my self a Transgressor ".

Many will never believe what SAUL/PAUL has written and will always seek PROOF of his ministry and these 2 verse in Galatians prove that PAUL could not preach and build up that Kingdom program at all !!

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi to all , and as I see many believe that SAUL/PAUL , was saved under the Kingdom Program and taught the Law and then Baptize and then STOPPED !!

I don't know anybody on this board that thinks this. Not the works crowd, not the dispensationalists. Paul never preached the law. He did preach that Jesus is the Christ. As more was revealed to him, he preached grace.

Acts shows this.

DAN P

I don't know anybody on this board that thinks this. Not the works crowd, not the dispensationalists. Paul never preached the law. He did preach that Jesus is the Christ. As more was revealed to him, he preached grace.

Acts shows this.

Hi , and many dispensationalists , believe that SAUL/PAUL was saved under the Kingdom program and I know of 3 persons that hold this view and 2 , I know personally , are Grace people !!

One even uses 1 Cor 1:14-17 , that to him , Proves that Paul Baptized and then stopped BAPTIZING in verse 17 !!

If he Baptized , Saul /Paul , had to be keepng the LAW !!

Acts 2 , and COVENANT people have to believe this , for their POSTION is ONE GOSPEL , so anything goes !!

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul said he baptized, but is glad he stopped. Not all was revealed to him on the road to Damascus. Acts states this.

What dispensationalist here says Paul was a part of the gospel kingdom?

DAN P

Paul said he baptized, but is glad he stopped. Not all was revealed to him on the road to Damascus. Acts states this.

What dispensationalist here says Paul was a part of the gospel kingdom?

Hi , and I mean , people that I know personally in my Assembly !!

And one here quoted , that Paul did Water Baptize and THEN STOPPED , and used 1 Cor 1:14-17 to show that Paul DID indeed Water Baptized and then stopped because of verse 17 !!

At least that is how I interpreted it !!

dan p

surrender

Paul preached the kingdom message. Paul preached about a King, didn't he? Well, where there's a King, there's a kingdom.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul preached the kingdom message. Paul preached about a King, didn't he? Well, where there's a King, there's a kingdom.

In which location?

The one mentioned in Acts 1? Or the heavenly kingdom that isn't coming to earth.

DAN P

Hi , and Acts 21:22 , definitely shows what Paul was preaching , against the Law of Moses , circumcision, and all the Jewish Customs !!

And Gal 1:23 and Gal 2:18 , prove that Paul could NEVER go back and teach the Law !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and I am to be nice , so , read those verses in Gal 1:23 and Gal 2:18 , BECAUSE you will need a better answer , than " No, he wasn't ".

dan p
Paul didn't preach against the Law of Moses. Acts 21 is an entire demonstration of Paul keeping the Law.

Galatians 1:23 speaks of the church of God Paul had been trying to destroy (cf. Gal. 1:13). This is the church Jesus began to build and the 12 disciples continued to build. Galatians 2:18 is NOT about the church of God. Paul did NOT destroy the church of God.

DAN P

Paul didn't preach against the Law of Moses. Acts 21 is an entire demonstration of Paul keeping the Law.

Galatians 1:23 speaks of the church of God Paul had been trying to destroy (cf. Gal. 1:13). This is the church Jesus began to build and the 12 disciples continued to build. Galatians 2:18 is NOT about the church of God. Paul did NOT destroy the church of God.

Hi , and Gal 1:13 says , " how I persecuted the EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY , and wasted it !!

Acts 8:3 will interesting for your mind !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and Gal 1:13 says , " how I persecuted the EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY , and wasted it !!
Gal. 1:13 says Paul persecuted the church of God in order to destroy it. He obviously didn’t destroy the church of God.

Acts 8:3 will interesting for your mind !!
Why would it be interesting for my mind? I know that Saul tried to destroy the church of God by going into houses to drag off believers to prison. But he didn’t succeed. God stopped him on the road to Damascus and soon he was a believer. That’s why I keep saying that you are wrong to say that Paul succeeded in destroying the church of God. He didn’t succeed; he became a member of the very church he was trying to destroy. You are wrong to say that Gal. 2:18 is proof that Paul destroyed the church of God. Gal. 2:18 has nothing to do with Saul/Paul going into houses to drag off believers to prison.

DAN P

Gal. 1:13 says Paul persecuted the church of God in order to destroy it. He obviously didn’t destroy the church of God.

Why would it be interesting for my mind? I know that Saul tried to destroy the church of God by going into houses to drag off believers to prison. But he didn’t succeed. God stopped him on the road to Damascus and soon he was a believer. That’s why I keep saying that you are wrong to say that Paul succeeded in destroying the church of God. He didn’t succeed; he became a member of the very church he was trying to destroy. You are wrong to say that Gal. 2:18 is proof that Paul destroyed the church of God. Gal. 2:18 has nothing to do with Saul/Paul going into houses to drag off believers to prison.

Hi , and I have never written that SAUL SUCEEDED in destroying the EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY of God .

Where is their a VERSE that SAUL " became a member of the very EKKLESIA he was trying to destroy " ????

DAN P

surrender

Hi , and I have never written that SAUL SUCEEDED in destroying the EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY of God .

Where is their a VERSE that SAUL " became a member of the very EKKLESIA he was trying to destroy " ????

DAN P
Are you saying that Paul is not part of the church of God?

DAN P

Are you saying that Paul is not part of the church of God?

Hi , and I define EKKLESIA as ASSEMBLY , because that is what EKKLESIA means !!

There is a Jewish EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY in Acts 8:3 and Gal 1:13 that SAUL was trying to Destroy .

Than there is the EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY called the Body of Christ , which many believers confuse !!

SAUL/PAUL was the FIRST/PROTOS saved by Grace , in Acts 9:6 and to me , failure to recognize this brings confusion as you can see on any FORUM that I have been on !!

dan p

surrender

Hi , and I define EKKLESIA as ASSEMBLY , because that is what EKKLESIA means !!

There is a Jewish EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY in Acts 8:3 and Gal 1:13 that SAUL was trying to Destroy .

Than there is the EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY called the Body of Christ , which many believers confuse !!

SAUL/PAUL was the FIRST/PROTOS saved by Grace , in Acts 9:6 and to me , failure to recognize this brings confusion as you can see on any FORUM that I have been on !!

dan p
Everyone is saved due to God's grace. Do you think anyone is saved as a debt owed? God owes someone salvation? Who? To whom does God owe salvation?

As far as which church Paul belongs to, he belongs to the church of God, just as Peter does:

Acts 20:28
"Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

1 Cor. 1:2
To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours :

1 Cor. 15:9
For I am the least of the apostles, and not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Gal. 1:13
For you have heard of my former manner of life in Judaism, how I used to persecute the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it;

1 Tim. 3:5
(but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of the church of God ?),

DAN P

Everyone is saved due to God's grace. Do you think anyone is saved as a debt owed? God owes someone salvation? Who? To whom does God owe salvation?

As far as which church Paul belongs to, he belongs to the church of God, just as Peter does:

Acts 20:28
"Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

1 Cor. 1:2
To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours :

1 Cor. 15:9
For I am the least of the apostles, and not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Gal. 1:13
For you have heard of my former manner of life in Judaism, how I used to persecute the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it;

1 Tim. 3:5
(but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of the church of God ?),

Hi , and here is and assignment for the weekend for you , " How was Moses saved , with a verse ??

So , that I will not write MOOT to your answer !!

Here is and one that is simple to answer , If Paul preached a Kingdom message " when did Paul switch to a Grace message " ??

It is very simple answer for a Acts 2 and Covenant theology , for they see no DIFFERENCE , how easy is that , for you ??

dan p

surrender

Hi , and here is and assignment for the weekend for you , " How was Moses saved , with a verse ??

So , that I will not write MOOT to your answer !!

Here is and one that is simple to answer , If Paul preached a Kingdom message " when did Paul switch to a Grace message " ??

It is very simple answer for a Acts 2 and Covenant theology , for they see no DIFFERENCE , how easy is that , for you ??

dan p
Is this a game? If not, stop asking questions you think you have the answers to and instead, give the answer!

Moses was saved by the grace of God. A few verses that supports this are Romans 4:5, 6-9. To the one who works, his wage is not credited as a favor but as what is due. To the one who does not work (i.e. work for it), but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness. David also speaks of this blessing on the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works. Is this blessing only for the circumcised? No, but this blessing is for the circumcised. The blessing of God crediting righteousness apart from works IS for the circumcised. And for the uncircumcised.

Answer this. Do you think God owed Moses salvation because Moses worked for it?

Paul preached about many things including a message about God's kingdom and a message about God's grace.

I noticed you didn't admit that Scripture teaches that both Peter and Paul are part of the church of God.