Theology Club: DID SAUL PREACH THE KINGDOM GOSPEL ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and if ANYONE believes that SAUL was saved by the Kingdom Gospel , then SAUL had to Water Baptize !!

I , personally know of Grace Pastors , that believe Saul/ Paul was saved under the Kingdom Gospel , and one is Acts 9 and one is Acts 13 .

SO , what say you did SAUL/PAUL Water Baptize !!

What verses will you use ??

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He did, but he stopped. As he was not sent to do so. (Thank God he stopped, his words)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This may be what you are looking for. Should he only have baptized a few, he must have stopped.

1 Corinthians 1:14-17

King James Version (KJV)

14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

DAN P

This may be what you are looking for. Should he only have baptized a few, he must have stopped.

King James Version (KJV)

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Hi , and you say that 1 Cor 1:14-17 PROVES that SAUL /PAUL water Baptized ??

And you believe that SAUL / PAUL was saved by Grace , and then sarted to Water Baptize ??

DAN P

surrender

Why are you guys hung up on water baptism as if it has some kind of power in and of itself? God saves people. God alone saves. If you KNOW that He's asked you to do something and you don't, that's not good, but that's between YOU and GOD.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ephesians 4:4-5:There is one body, and one Spirit, even as you are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all,and through all, and in you all.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body. Whether Jews or Greeks or slaves or free, we were all made to drink of the one Spirit.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi , and you say that 1 Cor 1:14-17 PROVES that SAUL /PAUL water Baptized ??

And you believe that SAUL / PAUL was saved by Grace , and then sarted to Water Baptize ??

DAN P

He did. And when he was saved, he began to preach that Jesus is the Christ. He preached the kingdom gospel, until it was revealed to him not to do so. As told in Acts.

DAN P

He did. And when he was saved, he began to preach that Jesus is the Christ. He preached the kingdom gospel, until it was revealed to him not to do so. As told in Acts.

Hi , and we know from Phil 3:5 , that Saul was a Pharisee , which is in the Law and BLAMELESS .

It is Obvious , that the Pharisees and leaders of Israel REJECTED the message of John the Baptist , Repentance and Baptism !!

So , just where did Paul Baptized ??

If you use 1 Cor 1:14-17 , PLEASE give and explanation of each verse !!

dan p

DAN P

King James Version (KJV)

Hi , and where is water mentioned here ??

Just because you see BAPTIZO/PLACED INTO / GIVEN , you believe that Paul water Baptized ?? You need to read Acts 21:20-21 and start your own OP , where you will explain Acts 21:20-21 !!

DAN P