For Sincere Inquisitors ONLY: MAD Explained

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Randy doesn't mind me answering,

at the Second Coming, before the Millennium.
Thanks.

I have a problem with this only because it is inconceivable of all the generations of circumcision saints throughout history to even fit on the land specified.

But with that point aside for now ......

Do the resurrected circumcision saints continue to live only on earth for all of eternity or only to the end of the millennium?

And if it is only to the end of millennium, then at that point are they incorporated with the uncirumcision saints that are resurrected as one big happy family?

In other word, is there ever a time when both groups are one big family, or will there be an eternal separation of their rank (so to speak)?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think this would support that position.

Daniel 12:1 “At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. 2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Tribulation.
Resurrection of the circumcision saints.
Kingdom.

:up:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Israel is resurrected to glorified bodies and everlasting life, only to return to live out the "Millennium" on this material earth?

Please take your mockery elsewhere, Nang. On all of TOL, we've been granted one thread that should be safe from mockery and pointless debate. Knight has sanctioned this. Please honor my request.

Thanks,
Randy

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Please take your mockery elsewhere, Nang. On all of TOL, we've been granted one thread that should be safe from mockery and pointless debate. Knight has sanctioned this. Please honor my request.

Thanks,
Randy

I don't see this as mockery, but confusion over the conflicting views being presented.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks.

I have a problem with this only because it is inconceivable of all the generations of circumcision saints throughout history to even fit on the land specified.

But with that point aside for now ......

Do the resurrected circumcision saints continue to live only on earth for all of eternity or only to the end of the millennium?

And if it is only to the end of millennium, then at that point are they incorporated with the uncirumcision saints that are resurrected as one big happy family?

In other word, is there ever a time when both groups are one big family, or will there be an eternal separation of their rank (so to speak)?

This is going to be one of the points of difference among MidActs'ers, tambora.

I could be wrong, but here's my tentative conclusion...

I believe that after the 1,000 year reign, when the Lord wipes out the last of His enemies and casts the devil into the lake of fire with the beast and false prophet, then He will deliver the kingdom to the father, and all things in heaven and earth will be brought together in the dispensation of the fullness of times.

But ever man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to god, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. I Cor. 15:23-26

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him... Eph. 1:10​

What that looks like, exactly. I just don't know.

My 2 cents...

Rand

godrulz

Hall of Fame
There should be no conflicting views. This is thread that explains MAD only and should not be subject to debate

The MAD responses in the last few posts present contradictory views. Some say the resurrection is after the millennium (Rev. 20 Chickenman, etc.), while others (STP, etc.) say it is before the mill.

Knowing the traditional disp view, there does seem to be some confusion in the MAD camp (which is not a problem since they can't even agree on Acts 9, 12, 13, 28, etc.).

Last edited:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The MAD responses in the last few posts present contradictory views. Some say the resurrection is after the millennium (Rev. 20 Chickenman, etc.), while others (STP, etc.) say it is before the mill.
You completely misunderstood, because you refuse to read for understanding. STP and I are on the exact same page about the resurrection.

Please leave.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Very helpful. Thanks.

Is this sarcasm?

I was suggesting two views being presented by good MAD people and I have not given my non-MAD opinion because was not asked. I do not have a problem with disp people disagreeing on details. I do have a problem with MAD disp people saying non-MAD disp people are not saved (you are not guilty of this, but johnw, STP, Nick, etc. are).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You completely misunderstood, because you refuse to read for understanding. STP and I are on the exact same page about the resurrection.

Please leave.

He said before mill. and you said after mill. If I misunderstand, someone clarify why one said before, the other said after.

This thread has been dormant. I forgot again that it is MAD only, so I will leave unless personally addressed (I am never impressed with those who silence opposing view, especially on a dormant thread; I was kicked off an ex-JW site that is run by an atheist because they did not like my stand for the gospel of Jesus Christ, yet every other false view was tolerated; MAD is too sectarian with too many like heir, Nick, STP mocking the blood of Christ in fellow believer's lives over it; you are the exception, as well as Delmar).

Peace out.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is this sarcasm?

I was suggesting two views being presented by good MAD people and I have not given my non-MAD opinion because was not asked. I do not have a problem with disp people disagreeing on details. I do have a problem with MAD disp people saying non-MAD disp people are not saved (you are not guilty of this, but johnw, STP, Nick, etc. are).

This thread is for people like tambora who want to ask questions and get things clarified so she can understand the position better. It doesn't matter what she ultimately concludes.

Please leave.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He said before mill. and you said after mill. If I misunderstand, someone clarify why one said before, the other said after.

I neither said nor implied that.

Please leave this thread, godrulz, and respect the wishes stated multiple times, beginning in the OP and sanctioned by Knight.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread has been dormant. I forgot again that it is MAD only, so I will leave unless personally addressed (I am never impressed with those who silence opposing view, especially on a dormant thread...

There are 100 other threads where you can have at it. The opposing view is not silenced here on TOL. It's sad that you and some others cannot bear to just let people address questions, clarify thoughts, etc without jabbing and interfering. That is why this thread was started (by me) and supported by Knight.

Thanks for staying away.

Randy

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is going to be one of the points of difference among MidActs'ers, tambora.

I could be wrong, but here's my tentative conclusion...
No problem.
There are varying degrees in practically any doctrine.

I believe that after the 1,000 year reign, when the Lord wipes out the last of His enemies and casts the devil into the lake of fire with the beast and false prophet, then He will deliver the kingdom to the father, and all things in heaven and earth will be brought together in the dispensation of the fullness of times.

But ever man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to god, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. I Cor. 15:23-26

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him... Eph. 1:10​

What that looks like, exactly. I just don't know.

My 2 cents...

Rand
Understood.

Are there any "mortals" in the millennium time-frame (ones that have not died and been resurrected such as pagans or unbelievers)?
Or are there only resurrected saints in the millennium time?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are there any "mortals" in the millennium time-frame (ones that have not died and been resurrected such as pagans or unbelievers)?
Or are there only resurrected saints in the millennium time?

Since the earthly kingdom is an inheritance for Israel, and specifically for the faithful of the nation, then there won't be any pagans in there. But as I see it, there will be mortals who survive when the Lord returns and, having abided in Christ, faithfully enduring to the end, will enter in. So yes, there will be resurrected beings along with flesh and blood beings in that earthly kingdom (whereas, in contrast, I Cor. 15:50 is referring to the spiritual realm).

It seems that the resurrection of many of the dead at the crucifixion presented a taste of what was to come, since there were resurrected bodies co-existing with those who had not yet died. Not an exact picture, but similar.

I appreciate your questions, tambora.

And as I've said earlier on in this thread, any MidActs'er, regardless of differing views, is welcome to speak up. Please don't hesitate to do so.

Thanks,
Randy

john w

Hall of Fame
Is this sarcasm?

" I do have a problem with MAD disp people saying non-MAD disp people are not saved (you are not guilty of this, but johnw, STP, Nick, etc. are)."-Clavin

Show me where I ever said that, wolf. Show me. I thought so.

I "have a problem" with ravenous wolves like yourself, who spiritually rape the sheep, with your perverted "good news," which is not good news, but bad news.

Get saved.