For Sincere Inquisitors ONLY: MAD Explained

graceandpeace

Hi chickenman:

So it's clear that keeping the commandments was an absolute requirement if someone wanted to remain in the covenant relationship with God.

Yes, and all the OT saints KNEW the only way they could keep them...FAITH; for sin is not imputed; they are not under the law that condemns, and where there is no law, there is no transgression, as written..we keep the law perfectly by faith or we keep it not at all, and all the OT saints KEPT IT; as written...now ask yourself how it was possible?

Only one way, unless you want to make Jesus out to be a liar whom has said that the letter can only kill...and, it does. If the bible says some kept the law, then..you must begin to enquire HOW they did..same as US; FAITH.

David knew this. And thankfully, he also understood that a relationship with God was based upon not only works on the surface, but a heart condition. One who would walk by faith would do that which God said to do. One who would have a contrite and repentant heart would not neglect the performance of those works that God required. Works didn't save. But works done from faith would keep one in a covenant relationship with God.

and, they all sinned in the same fashion as we do; weakness of the flesh; so they did NOT keep the letter, but they did keep the law of FAITH; which does not impute sin.

SAME GOD in all ages, where faith is concerned.

Paul quotes David to make a point that David himself didn't understand, even though he wrote the words. This makes sense when we read things like:

I dont agree with this; Paul quoted David to show that even he KNEW, for it states very plainly EVEN as DAVID KNEW...so, I could not interpret it as you do.

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith... Rom. 16:25-26

The mystery is ONLY that it is now made known to all nations...want proof?

it says that, LOL

The Lord intentionally hid certain things from the saints of old, things that we can look back now and see. We can NOW look back and find the idea of salvation by faith alone and apply that to us, just like Paul did in Romans. But it cannot be said that, therefore, David was saved by grace through faith. He looked forward to that day. But in his life, he still cried out for the Lord to not take the Holy Spirit from him, for the Lord to forgive him. Those were his very words, from Ps. 51. And all of Israel knew that in order to remain in a covenant relationship with God, they had to love Him and keep His commandments. Those were God's very words, directly from Deut. 7.

because he was not yet made perfect in faith; that does not mean he wasnt in the same faith/saved in the same fashion, etc.

Knowledge comes over time...when I was first saved, I didnt understand that either; you mix things into the gospel that are not to be mixed...I am sure that after David grew in knowledge a bit, he understood fully that God would not take the holy spirit from him.

He had the same gospel; the same faith that saves anyone of us today; he just did not have full knowledge that comes from growing in grace and in knowledge, LOL

Do not place him outside of the very body of Christ just because he was a babe in Christ and in need of learning a few things...that really bothers me that you madists have God's faithful, as some less sub group in need of salvation, it is almost like you are saying their faith in His sacrifice was not sufficient. BALONEY

sorry to be blunt, this is about to get on my nerves.

graceandpeace

Hi chickenman:

Quote:
Let me ask you this..who said this:

Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:

don't you see that he did understand the true baptizm?

chickenman:

What is "true baptism"?

The baptizm of fire; acts 2...that all the jewish christians received at pentecost.

If you mean our one baptism, then no. John the Baptist said nothing of this. He spoke of baptism WITH the Holy Ghost (which we know is Pentecost, per Jesus' words in Acts 1) and baptism with fire. Baptism WITH the Holy Ghost has nothing do do with being baptized BY the Holy Ghost INTO Christ.

What are you referring to here? There is only one baptizm by fire;holy ghost.

So if, by "true baptism", you mean our one baptism (Eph. 4), then no...John didn't understand that because it wasn't spoken of, wasn't what he was speaking of, wasn't part of the prophetic program that he was proclaiming. He was preparing Israel for the upcoming pouring out of the Spirit, per Joel 2, for the coming judgment, and the coming kingdom.

? where is that written?

It is written that this baptizm is for the purpose to give POWER unto the gospel..has nothing to do with judgement.

Quote:
You are misapplying what baptizm is for...and, misapplying that those whom did baptize with water did not understand the true one. Even Jesus underwent the water type...was He OF the circumcision?

Come on...this does not make sense.
I don't see that. I will answer some of the rest of your post...

That's fine. To each his own.

Ok...its been fun...:wave:

graceandpeace

That's a good point as well, Nicholas.

There are many baptisms found in the bible, which one is the "one baptism" of Ephesians?Likewise, there are many good news messages found in the bible, which one is the "one faith" for today?

The only answer, while retaining your sanity, is found in Paul's epistles written directly for us today.

ephesians what?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Real quick, gp...

I'm not communicating very well, apparently, with "independently" and "apart from". And it's driving you to find disagreement where there is none. I'm trying to convey the point that Gentiles would be saved without having to do that which was required of Israel. No requirement to keep the Sabbath, to circumcise, etc.

That's all I mean when I say "independently" and "apart from".

As I have time, I'll come back today and try to address whatever other questions you've got in your above posts.

Thanks,

Randy

graceandpeace

Real quick, gp...

I'm not communicating very well, apparently, with "independently" and "apart from". And it's driving you to find disagreement where there is none. I'm trying to convey the point that Gentiles would be saved without having to do that which was required of Israel. No requirement to keep the Sabbath, to circumcise, etc.

That's all I mean when I say "independently" and "apart from".

As I have time, I'll come back today and try to address whatever other questions you've got in your above posts.

Thanks,

Randy

Ok, thanks for that clarification..I would just like to suggest that likewise, neither did any of the OT saints, that walked by faith. They did not walk by the shadows;ot law...they walked by the law of faith that was from the beginning...the other form of law that condemned mankind was added 430 years later.

So; to claim that a man of faith walked by the letter of the law is bogus...theology.

God does not change.

Faith does not change.

Salvation does not change.

His elect do not change.

Israel does not change.

The thing that has changed is that i the new covenant, God makes it plain who is and who is NOT Israel.

for the mystery was kept hidden to the world, until Paul made it plain.

That from creation, God would be pleased with the man that would walk by FAITH.....both jew and greek; and IF you are in Him, THEN are ye Abe's seed.

No other way to be Abraham's seed...Jacob was a man of faith; Isaac was a man of faith; Esau was not. Israel after the flesh were not, either...according to PAUL.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
this makes no sense. could you elaborate?

Do you think you were baptised by Christ with the Holy Spirit, like those at Pentecost?

Or do you have the one baptism, as Paul later proclaimed, which is the Holy Spirit baptising you into the Body of Christ.

They are not the same thing.

SaulToPaul 2

General info regarding the New Covenant:

Notice the pre-cursor to the announcement by Jeremiah,

Jer 31
27: Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28: And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.

There's a contrast between plucking up and breaking down with building and planting.

We know that in 70ad, they were plucked up and scattered among the Gentiles.

How about the building and planting?

Jer 31
31: Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

The day will come when he will forgive their iniquity and remember their sin no more. What is the result of this?

Jer 31
38: Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.
39: And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.
40: And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

The result is building and planting.

So, when will the New Covenant made with Israel and Judah be in force?

Romans 11
26: And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

When will the deliverer roar out of Zion?

Joel 3
16: The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
17: So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18: And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
19: Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
20: But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21: For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Cleansing, building, and planting.

This is elementary stuff that the denominational church system hasn't a clue about.

There's no way for an honest individual to claim that he's under the New Covenant today. Be brutally honest with what you have just read.

graceandpeace

Do you think you were baptised by Christ with the Holy Spirit, like those at Pentecost?

Or do you have the one baptism, as Paul later proclaimed, which is the Holy Spirit baptising you into the Body of Christ.

They are not the same thing.

how are they not the same thing?:rotfl:

SaulToPaul 2

how are they not the same thing?:rotfl:

G&P,

This is serious.
Are the Son and the Holy Spirit the same person?

How can these be the same baptism?

Jesus Christ baptizes some people WITH the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit baptizes some people INTO Christ.

Can you see that the baptizer is a different person of the Trinity?

graceandpeace

General info regarding the New Covenant:

Notice the pre-cursor to the announcement by Jeremiah,

Jer 31
27: Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28: And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.

There's a contrast between plucking up and breaking down with building and planting.

We know that in 70ad, they were plucked up and scattered among the Gentiles.

How about the building and planting?

Jer 31
31: Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

The day will come when he will forgive their iniquity and remember their sin no more. What is the result of this?

Jer 31
38: Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.
39: And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.
40: And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

The result is building and planting.

So, when will the New Covenant made with Israel and Judah be in force?

Romans 11
26: And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Joel 3
16: The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
17: So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
18: And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
19: Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
20: But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21: For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

This is elementary stuff that the denominational church system hasn't a clue about.

There's no way for an honest individual to claim that he's under the New Covenant today. Be brutally honest with what you have just read.

You don't believe we are under the new covenant?

If we are not; we are without hope in the world..for it is the covenant that He made in HIS OWN BLOOD:

Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.

1Cr 11:25 After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new covenant in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink [it], in remembrance of me.

Promised to the jew first and also to the greek.

Why you think every single Israelite has to be IN it before it takes effect, I have a hard time figuring out.

The bible makes it clear that the new covenant is the covenant of SALVATION.

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't believe we are under the new covenant?

If we are not; we are without hope in the world..for it is the covenant that He made in HIS OWN BLOOD:

Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.

1Cr 11:25 After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new covenant in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink [it], in remembrance of me.

Promised to the jew first and also to the greek.
Why you think every single Israelite has to be IN it before it takes effect, I have a hard time figuring out.

The bible makes it clear that the new covenant is the covenant of SALVATION.

Not written to you. Israel, according to prophesy. We are justified by the blood apart from any covenant.

Jer. 31:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 35Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

36If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Look at the numerous provisions of the NC-are these being fulfilled today? No-an honest man admits this.

To Israel-the spiritual blessings of the NC.

Deceit, spin, tap dancing....

john w

Hall of Fame
Ez. 36:

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

29I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

30And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.

31Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

32Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

33Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

34And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.

35And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

36Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.

37Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.

38As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

These provisions of the NC fulfilled? Sure.

graceandpeace

Reiterating....for STP

PHP:
STP:

Romans 11

When does the bible say that God took away the sins of the world? If it has not been accomplished yet, how are your sins removed?

You are digging a hole for yourself that you may never be ablel to get out of...if you do not put this foolishness away.

Just because God's word describes the future engrafting of those whom were cut off...(old covenant, fleshly Israel, that did NOT walk by faith; because they had no gospel preached to them in order to be saved), does NOT remove God's covenant to the jew first, that we all enter by FAITH!

I am going to put scripture fulfillments for each of the things I have bolded. If you cannot see the spiritual realities of these things, I am wondering how you understand the gospel message that has saved you?

Joel 3
16: The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem;

fulfilled through the preaching of the gospel:

Heb 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

fulfilled by the holy spirit in us:

Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

and, the strength:

phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

17: So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain:

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Zion, the city of our God...where we all enter by FAITH:

Col 1:11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:

then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

Jer 30:8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, [that] I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:

Fulfilled by nailing the law to the cross; casting away the yoke of the law that held us into bondage to sin and death:

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Mat 11:30 For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.

Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

Gal 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage

18: And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine,

fulfilled:

Math 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

signifying the very need of a new covenant that can save.

Not mixing in old law that would cause the whole thing to burst.

and the hills shall flow with milk,

fulfilled:

1 Pet 2:2As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

explaining the very gospel itself.

and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters,

fulfilled:

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water

and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
19: Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness,

Egypt and Edom are symbols for sin, that God has called us out of, by faith; having put to death the law, sin died with it..it now stands a desolate city; wherein only those whom are yet under it's bondage partake:

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Yes, it will be complete in the days to come, when God grafts back in those whom never had a chance..but to say this is not yet available undoes the WHOLE gospel of Christ.

graceandpeace

G&P,

This is serious.
Are the Son and the Holy Spirit the same person?

How can these be the same baptism?

Jesus Christ baptizes some people WITH the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit baptizes some people INTO Christ.

Can you see that the baptizer is a different person of the Trinity?

There is only one HOLY SPIRIT, and the bible calls it "Christ in you, the hope of glory"..so, no I do not believe in what you call another baptizm of the same thing.

graceandpeace

Not written to you. Israel, according to prophesy. We are justified by the blood apart from any covenant.
Jer. 31:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 35Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

36If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Look at the numerous provisions of the NC-are these being fulfilled today? No-an honest man admits this.

To Israel-the spiritual blessings of the NC.

Deceit, spin, tap dancing....

You have to be kidding...LOL:confused: No man is justified in any other way; accept by the shed blood of the new covenant. You say Israel is made right through a covenant other than HIS blood which is the new covenant? LOL

graceandpeace

Ez. 36:

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

29I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

30And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.

31Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

32Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

33Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

34And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.

35And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

36Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.

37Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.

38As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

These provisions of the NC fulfilled? Sure.

The bible defines the desolate city as all those whom are yet in bondage to the physical jerusalem, and it includes all mankind that is yet in bondage to sin and death.

The bible defines the only way to be set free from this bondage of sin and death; through the new covenant in His shed blood.

You guys are getting deeper into a hole..that I am wondering how you will get out of.:juggle:

Read Galations 4..it explains it, especially these few verses:

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one HOLY SPIRIT, and the bible calls it "Christ in you, the hope of glory"..so, no I do not believe in what you call another baptizm of the same thing.

Yes, there is only one Holy Spirit. And?

Baptism "with the Holy Ghost," with the Lord Jesus Christ as the baptizer, is not equivalent to the Holy Spirit baptizing individuals into the body of Christ. You have not studied the numerous baptisms in the book, have you?

john w

Hall of Fame
The bible defines the desolate city as all those whom are yet in bondage to the physical jerusalem, and it includes all mankind that is yet in bondage to sin and death.

The bible defines the only way to be set free from this bondage of sin and death; through the new covenant in His shed blood.

You guys are getting deeper into a hole..that I am wondering how you will get out of.:juggle:

Read Galations 4..it explains it, especially these few verses:

Spin:

Read it-address the passage, sport:

Ez. 36:

26A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

These provisions of the NC fulfilled? Sure.Deceit. You are making it up. You can "prove" anything.

Galatians already addressed numerous times on this board, so quit your spiritual gymnastics.

GP: spiritual

Deceit. The resurrection could be called spiritual, and you could have no answer.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have to be kidding...LOL:confused: No man is justified in any other way; accept by the shed blood of the new covenant. You say Israel is made right through a covenant other than HIS blood which is the new covenant? LOL

Stop misquoting me-are you a prophet? Read what I wrote.

Believing Israel's sins will be blotted out at second coming,future, under the blessings of the NC, as the prophetic plan resumes. It is temporarily on hold. We are presently in the dispensation of the grace of God, the mystery program.

"Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." Mt. 20:28

Read it, believe it: a ransom for many

vs.

"Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." 1 Tim. 2:6

Read it, believe it: a ransom for all

Rightly divide the word of truth-a command.