• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Chance or Design (Evolution or Creation)

mtwilcox

I think it was one of the Craddocks who said that God is the only natural entity. We are all supernaturally created.

But I'm sure you'll have some Darwinists telling you soon that abiogenesis is not evolution. :chuckle:

Hey Stripe!!!
How are you?

Just wanted to drop in and say good job debating the evol’s logicless logic...

Here is another video you will enjoy:

Belief in evolution is like believing in magic!
Except with the theory of evolution, it’s like believing magic happens without a magician.

God Bless, and keep up the good work!

=M=

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Stripe!!!
:wave:
How are you?
:up:

I was taught well.

Young-Earth creationism is in massive conflict with modern science.

William Lane Craig uses this statement to justify a "myth though historical interpretation" belief in his Excursus on Creation of Life and Biological Diversity (Part 27) podcast.

The No. 1 failure of this criticism? Belief in the risen Lord Jesus Christ is also "in massive conflict with modern science."

mtwilcox

:wave:
:up:

I was taught well.

Once more, for old time’s sake;

Seriously miss the debates, all of you guys; 6days, Stripe, Michael, alwight, gc, and even Barbie girl!!!
I’ve been through a lot in the last few years, I even have a daughter now; she was born in February.
Hope all you guys are in good health, and high spirits!!!

It’s good to know all my writing those years ago is still remembered.

I hope our work turns many atheists to God, so we can all be together one day with Him.
It’s hard to turn a heart of stone, and to open the eyes of the atheist.
Their belief system is a religion, according to the simplest definition of “religion”, “a set of beliefs”.

=M=

P.S. why was Barbie banned???

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Once more, for old time’s sake;

Seriously miss the debates, all of you guys; 6days, Stripe, Michael, alwight, gc, and even Barbie girl!!!
I’ve been through a lot in the last few years, I even have a daughter now; she was born in February.
Hope all you guys are in good health, and high spirits!!!

It’s good to know all my writing those years ago is still remembered.

I hope our work turns many atheists to God, so we can all be together one day with Him.
It’s hard to turn a heart of stone, and to open the eyes of the atheist.
Their belief system is a religion, according to the simplest definition of “religion”, “a set of beliefs”.

=M=

P.S. why was Barbie banned???
He got an infraction.

Also, name-calling/name-warping is generally not allowed anymore. Please keep that in mind.

mtwilcox

Remember,
God is the Shepherd, and he has many flocks; but, of the flocks he has, Mankind are the sheep of his flocks: because they are constantly going astray. Sheep are not a smart animal, and his other flocks know him, fear him, praise him, and love him; so should mankind as a whole thusly do.

=M=

mtwilcox

Here is another great video:

Evolution is a Religion;

Meaning, it is simply a theory and set of beliefs.
This video is a bit longer than the previously posted videos; and,
If you do not have the time to watch it in its entirety today, please watch it soon
when you find the Time.

God Bless
And keep on thinking Man.

=M=

==========================

Stuu

He came from a monkey
Close enough. The last common ancestor with the New World monkeys lived about 40 million years ago, and common ancestry with Old World monkeys ended 25 million years ago.

'Monkeys', in a very loose sense of the word, is what they were.

Stuart

mtwilcox

Not to get off subject, but I feel the logical argument where this discussion has taken a turn to, may fully be explained by this video:

=M=

=======================

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
Hey Stripe!!!
How are you?

Belief in evolution is like believing in magic!
Except with the theory of evolution, it’s like believing magic happens without a magician.

God Bless, and keep up the good work!

=M=
The problem is that evolution asks you to provide the cards for the magic trick because they lack even that.

marke

John 1:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
"3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men."

To most scientists in the world today, the theory of evolution is no longer just a theory but is regarded as a fact. There are differences of opinion regarding the tempo, mode, and mechanisms of evolution, but the basic concepts of the theory have become an established philosophy. Even the educational systems of the world teach evolution by natural selection and the big bang as the only feasible theory of origin, to the exclusion of anything else especially creative design.

Now natural selection in itself is not a scientific principle, as it is based on circular reasoning. By natural selection, the weaker are eliminated and the stronger survive to propagate the species. It is all started by chance, the idea of the big bang was that a tiny point of nothing started the universe and somehow life started by chance.

The evidence for evolution is based largely on interpretation and a rationale for the long ages required for the evolutionary events to have taken place. However, each of these parameters is open to alternative explanations which also happen to be in harmony with the biblical account.

Evolutionary scientists argue that creationism is not science, that it is based on a preconceived ideology, which excludes it from the realms of science. However, if the facts fit the biblical creation account, is it excluded?

So is there evidence for Creation by design, was the DNA by purpose, and the form of mankind and domain made by a Creator?
There is no secular explanation for how life could possibly have begun on earth apart from what science can only describe as a miracle.