• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Does anyone believe in Evolution anymore?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So, in other words, instead of supporting your accusations against Stripe or retracting them altogether and apologizing to Stripe, you're going to just ignore a moderator who has challenged you to support them?

Tell me again why I shouldn't give you an infraction for being unnecessarily disruptive.

He has no obligation to answer you. This is what happens when a mod moderates a conversation he’s personally involved in.

Jibberish is expected from a barbarian.

You’re personally invested in this discussion.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So, in other words, instead of supporting your accusations against Stripe or retracting them altogether and apologizing to Stripe, you're going to just ignore a moderator who has challenged you to support them?

Tell me again why I shouldn't give you an infraction for being unnecessarily disruptive.

Knight would have banned him long before this point

chair

Calling people "Darwinists" isn't especially bright. Barb is far from a troll as he doesn't indulge in puerile insults nor juvenile emoticons but rather addresses the subject matter in detail, something that really seems to wind you and others up to distraction.

Agreed. Barb has been very patient and detailed, and the "answers" he's gotten are vague at best, and just plain insults at worst.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

If he can't prove what he said about stripe, I'd give him an infraction for lying

Arthur Brain

How about you hand one out to Stripe for his trolling about Barb suffering from senility? Oh, you can't really because you've engaged in the exact same garbage yourself haven't you?

Why on earth should Barb feel obliged to engage with you if you've going to act like a juvenile troll like that yourself? Why, just because you're a mod? You think puerile quips about dementia are something to be lauded?

Being a mod doesn't make you any more worthy of respect as a poster so why shouldn't he be able to ignore you if he wishes? You sure pick and choose what challenges to address when put on the spot yourself don't you? There's twice now where I've challenged you to explain yourself after jumping on other poster's comments that were total garbage and the result:

Crickets.

:plain:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Being a mod doesn't make you any more worthy of respect as a poster so why shouldn't he be able to ignore you if he wishes?

I asked him to support his accusation that Stripe was redefining words. Refusing to even support his claim, let alone retract it if it's not true, is a good sign that he's bearing false witness, aka lying about Stripe, which is, as far as I'm aware, infraction worthy.

It has nothing to do with his choosing to ignore me.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Barb has been very patient and detailed.

:rotfl:

He's been a troll.

The "answers" he's gotten are vague at best, and just plain insults at worst.
Let's see. We have a specific and clearly defined objection to Darwinism and he refuses to acknowledge the details, insisting that we must be using words as he wants them used.

I'd be sympathetic if you had a reason that my terminology was inappropriate, but we've seen none of that.

Just trolling.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He merely redefines words to suit himself.
Huh. The three rules of SJW's are:
They always lie
They always double down
They always project

Seems you are taking these rules into forum discussions. You're not a social justice warrior are you?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agreed. Barb has been very patient and detailed, and the "answers" he's gotten are vague at best, and just plain insults at worst.
He hasn't been either patient or detailed. He's been stubbornly prideful and pedantic in order to obfuscate.

For instance, he'll insist that math must be used for an argument when the argument fails before math can be applied. Call Barbarians replies what you will - a troll move, a dishonest conversation, passive aggressive, or an uncharitable reading.

I learned enough playing his game and I'm on to learning other things.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
He hasn't been either patient or detailed. He's been stubbornly prideful and pedantic in order to obfuscate.

Instead of being resentful, learn about these things and you'll be able to keep up. If your pride leads you into arguing about things you don't understand, you can hardly blame others for that.

For instance, he'll insist that math must be used for an argument

Both entropy and information are mathematical terms. They are calculated, not assumed. If you can't do it, that's curable. Go find out.

Call Barbarians replies what you will -

And it merely establishes that you have nothing of substance to say. Don't get mad; get smart. Learn what you're talking about and you won't be embarrassed.

I learned enough playing his game

Apparently not. You're easy pickings for anyone who actually understands these concepts. You could fix that if you'd just drop your pride and take the time to learn about them.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Instead of being a troll, learn about these things and you'll be able to keep up. If your pride leads you into arguing about things you don't understand, you can hardly blame others for that.

Entropy and information are mathematical terms.

Nope.

They are calculated, not assumed.

They were defined clearly for you. Go find out.

This merely establishes that you have nothing of substance to say. Don't get mad; get smart. Learn what you're talking about and you won't be embarrassed.

You're easy pickings for anyone who actually understands these concepts. You could fix that if you'd just drop your pride and take the time to learn about them.