• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Q. What do Christians and Darwinists have in common with one another?

Arthur Brain

Just so you know, and bear in mind, that according to Dr. Richard Carrier, anybody who believes in Jesus, believing He is God and that He is risen from the dead (viz., i o w, and i.e., any variety of Christian), is a fundamentalist. The word's just not unambiguous.

Fair enough but fundamentalism as a belief system is something else.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Again, your declarations about having any sort of degree in science mean about as much as aCW declaring himself a cop. Can just be dismissed, which is what you couldn't do after foolishly challenging TH on his lawyer credentials only for them to be verified. Remember that?

:rolleyes:

and still no response as to your scientific qualifications :sigh:

ok doser

A masters degree in astrophysics.

obviously a lie :sigh:

on the other hand, all of those qualifications I listed are true, for me (except the PhD):
AP classes in science in high school? Courses of study in science in college? Degrees in science, either AS, BA, BS, MS, PhD? Ever done research in a science lab? Ever get paid to analyze data collected scientifically, on scientific equipment? Ever taught science to college students, to high school students?

ok doser

Considering he barely posts here anymore then probably, I would suspect. The restrictions were put in place when you were trolling him all over the place.

Bob Enyart

Arthur Brain seems determined to misrepresent my interactions with Town Heretic, a poster who was once active here. Sherman imposed restrictions on Town Heretic and me, restrictions that I am breaking in order to try and get some clarification of whether or not they are still in place.

Please advise.

ok doser

... there's still no reason to accept any of your claims as being true either.

except that when I discuss science, I sound like I know what I'm talking about, while you sound like an idiot, a child, a non-scientist.

choosing a masters degree in astrophysics, for example :darwinsm:

Arthur Brain

Bob Enyart

Arthur Brain seems determined to misrepresent my interactions with Town Heretic, a poster who was once active here. Sherman imposed restrictions on Town Heretic and me, restrictions that I am breaking in order to try and get some clarification of whether or not they are still in place.

Please advise.

What misrepresentations? You stalked him all over the place and issued a bet on his lawyer credentials whereby the "loser" (you) would be permanently banned from TOL. TH wasn't interested in enforcing the penalty but it didn't stop you from being so dumb of a troll as to start that lunacy to begin with. His credentials were verified by AMR and you lost. Knight wasn't impressed by any stretch either. You were pathetic.

And you call other people drunks and retards? Another irony meter gone to meet its maker...

ok doser

What misrepresentations? You stalked him all over the place and issued a bet on his lawyer credentials whereby the "loser" (you) would be permanently banned from TOL. TH wasn't interested in enforcing the penalty but it didn't stop you from being so dumb of a troll as to start that lunacy to begin with. His credentials were verified by AMR and you lost. Knight wasn't impressed by any stretch either. You were pathetic.

And you call other people drunks and retards? Another irony meter gone to meet its maker...

please advise

JudgeRightly
Jefferson
Bob Enyart
Sherman

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ok doser
Arthur Brain

You need to put each other on ignore. Stop engaging each other. This fight is getting very old. Doser you need to also put Town Heretic on ignore. I have had to clean your posts off his threads.