• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Q. What do Christians and Darwinists have in common with one another?

Arthur Brain

nice link, drunky :darwinsm:

Eh, it worked fine for me at the time so here it is again, and stop being a lying little troll for once in your life if that's possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_(symbolism)

Nope, for some reason it's not linking to the page. However:

The serpent, or snake, is one of the oldest and most widespread mythological symbols. The word is derived from Latin serpens, a crawling animal or snake. Snakes have been associated with some of the oldest rituals known to mankind and represent dual expression of good and evil.

Arthur Brain

You really don't know.... I thought that you would be more informed about the topics that you debate and rail against.

So, no answer then. Telling. We know that incest can cause congenital defects in children and yet somehow, magically, it just didn't back then?

Arthur Brain

Where'd you come up with that craziness?

Trying to quote this?

That does NOTHING to help your bogus billions of year philosophy, as it has NOTHING to do with creation.

This does though:

Clearly six NORMAL.... NATURAL days, as defined by God in His Word.

There is a reason that the whole world uses a SEVEN DAY WEEK.

I've shown you the problems.... you ignore them and say "what problems?".

Ah, a thousand years then, the point of that is still obvious. Time is hardly the same to God as it is to us. You haven't shown any problems at all. All you've shown is a stubborn adherence to a belief system that denies science.

Arthur Brain

eleven and a half as tardlyartie, some unknown number before that as red77

I joined in 2006. In none of the subsequent years have I stalked another poster or invented up lying gossip about them, as you do and did. So trolling wise - 0, as stated.

Arthur Brain

artie flails about impotently:
doser responds:
artie's retarded response?

:sigh:

There's no reason to take any of your declarations seriously, without some sort of proof at least. That's the trouble when you have a history of stalking posters, inventing up lies and being a troll.

That's on you.

Arthur Brain

So you've spent 14 years trolling a fundamentalist discussion group, despite having "no time for belief systems such as fundamentalism"

Wouldn't you be happier spending your time elsewhere?

I haven't spent any time on here trolling. I've had infractions for breaking the rules on occasion which is fine. I don't stalk other posters. I don't invent up lying gossip and the like as you do. This place welcomed people with opposing points of view and clearly advertised that which is why it was once a thriving debate forum.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There's no reason to take any of your declarations seriously, without some sort of proof at least. That's the trouble when you have a history of stalking posters, inventing up lies and being a troll.

That's on you.

and still no response as to your scientific qualifications :sigh:

AP classes in science in high school? Courses of study in science in college? Degrees in science, either AS, BA, BS, MS, PhD? Ever done research in a science lab? Ever get paid to analyze data collected scientifically, on scientific equipment? Ever taught science to college students, to high school students?

or is the extent of your sciencey qualifications your fanboi worship of your heroes, barbie and ala teone?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
With the God of the Bible, a day can be as ten thousand years. Your fundamentalism . . . .
Just so you know, and bear in mind, that according to Dr. Richard Carrier, anybody who believes in Jesus, believing He is God and that He is risen from the dead (viz., i o w, and i.e., any variety of Christian), is a fundamentalist. The word's just not unambiguous.

Arthur Brain

and still no response as to your scientific qualifications :sigh:

AP classes in science in high school? Courses of study in science in college? Degrees in science, either AS, BA, BS, MS, PhD? Ever done research in a science lab? Ever get paid to analyze data collected scientifically, on scientific equipment? Ever taught science to college students, to high school students?

or is the extent of your sciencey qualifications your fanboi worship of your heroes, barbie and ala teone?

Again, your declarations about having any sort of degree in science mean about as much as aCW declaring himself a cop. Can just be dismissed, which is what you couldn't do after foolishly challenging TH on his lawyer credentials only for them to be verified. Remember that?

:rolleyes: