Announcement

Collapse

Creation Science Rules

This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective.
Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed.
1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team
2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.
See more
See less

Q. What do Christians and Darwinists have in common with one another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    ... there's still no reason to accept any of your claims as being true either.
    except that when I discuss science, I sound like I know what I'm talking about, while you sound like an idiot, a child, a non-scientist.

choosing a masters degree in astrophysics, for example

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

Bob Enyart

Arthur Brain seems determined to misrepresent my interactions with Town Heretic, a poster who was once active here. Sherman imposed restrictions on Town Heretic and me, restrictions that I am breaking in order to try and get some clarification of whether or not they are still in place.

Please advise.
      What misrepresentations? You stalked him all over the place and issued a bet on his lawyer credentials whereby the "loser" (you) would be permanently banned from TOL. TH wasn't interested in enforcing the penalty but it didn't stop you from being so dumb of a troll as to start that lunacy to begin with. His credentials were verified by AMR and you lost. Knight wasn't impressed by any stretch either. You were pathetic.

And you call other people drunks and retards? Another irony meter gone to meet its maker...
      Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

What misrepresentations? You stalked him all over the place and issued a bet on his lawyer credentials whereby the "loser" (you) would be permanently banned from TOL. TH wasn't interested in enforcing the penalty but it didn't stop you from being so dumb of a troll as to start that lunacy to begin with. His credentials were verified by AMR and you lost. Knight wasn't impressed by any stretch either. You were pathetic.

And you call other people drunks and retards? Another irony meter gone to meet its maker...

please advise

JudgeRightly
        Jefferson
        Bob Enyart
        Sherman

Comment

What advice do you even need? He doesn't post here anymore. What, are you looking to troll him even after he's left or something?

Comment

• ok doser
            Arthur Brain

You need to put each other on ignore. Stop engaging each other. This fight is getting very old. Doser you need to also put Town Heretic on ignore. I have had to clean your posts off his threads.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherman View Post
              ok doser
              Arthur Brain

You need to put each other on ignore. Stop engaging each other. This fight is getting very old. Doser you need to also put Town Heretic on ignore. I have had to clean your posts off his threads.
              Fine by me as long as he sticks to it.

Comment

I have had to clean your posts off his threads.
                none since the arangement

Comment

ok doser
                  Arthur Brain

he doesn't seem to understand: https://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...34#post2766334

Sherman

Comment

I haven't put you on ignore yet and that was a reply to annabenedetti, not you. I will place you on ignore after this and won't address you directly or indirectly. The same goes for you, if you understand correctly.

Comment

I haven't put you on ignore yet and that was a reply to annabenedetti, not you. I will place you on ignore after this and won't address you directly or indirectly. The same goes for you, if you understand correctly.
                      Lucky you! Wish I could have the same.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                        ... the "billions" of years philosophy is not science.

it isn't good science - it relies on unprovable assumptions and unjustifiable extrapolations

Comment

So, no answer then. Telling. We know that incest can cause congenital defects in children and yet somehow, magically, it just didn't back then?
                          Nothing magic about it.

Your silly "theory of evolution" has blinded your mind.

You remind me of this:

2Pe 3:3-7 KJV Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, (4) And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. (5) For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: (6) Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (7) But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
                          All of my ancestors are human.
                          Originally posted by Squeaky
                          That explains why your an idiot.
                          Originally posted by God's Truth
                          Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                          Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post

Lucky you! Wish I could have the same.
                            you could pick up where we left off - you were struggling to answer my question about the inherent wrongness of incest - so far all you've managed to come up with is "the nuns taught me it was icky"

Originally posted by ok doser View Post

Ok, so same question.

What is inherently wrong about me and my adult sister getting married?
                            Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post

Biological: genetic
                            Sociological: disturbs the family unit/order
                            Religious: supposedly it's an abomination
                            Philosophical: gross

Originally posted by ok doser View Post

Were (Was?) Adam and Eve's genetic material flawed?

My sister is post menopausal.

If I marry my adult sister with the full blessing of my family what is disturbed?

Not a consideration with Adam-and-Eve.

And in the context of my sister and myself, you're not my religious leader.

That's the nuns talking

I'm really curious to see if you can even recognize that your argument is inherently flawed, wrt your acceptance of homosexuality

Comment

you could pick up where we left off - you were struggling to answer my question about the inherent wrongness of incest - so far all you've managed to come up with is "the nuns taught me it was icky"
                              Liar.

Most humans think it's "icky."

If the idea interests you so much, by all means pick up the phone and call your sister, you pervert.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post

Liar.

Most humans think it's "icky."

If the idea interests you so much, by all means pick up the phone and call your sister, you pervert.

aaaand, we're done - challenged to discuss a difficult issue rationally and logically, anna prefers to go emo

Comment

Working...
                                X