• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

What is the origin of earth's radioactive elements?

Right Divider

Body part
Poor Dividers.
Science is so far above your understanding isn't it?
No, I understand science quite well.

You really need to either do some research and study or else shut up.
Nope.

Enoch was quoted by Jude so we can be sure it was well read at the time before those damn pagan catholics tried to destroy it.
And Paul quotes pagan philosophers, so what?

Read Genesis 1:2 as fact and not a myth and all will come clear.
I asked why YOU say that Dr. Brown disagrees with it. You have reading comprehension problems.

Same process is just that.
You obviously know nothing of steam or volcano jets or atom bomb clouds. I suggest spending a year or two studying them.
You're quite confused. Perhaps you'd actually like to comment on the topic.

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
Right. But the fountains themselves were cold.

Lunacy!

The fountains were superhot simply because they had constant ongoing force and mass and were not isolated geysers like Old Faithful.
Atom bomb mushrooms clouds are hot!

A little science for you:

"A mushroom cloud forms when an explosion creates a very hot bubble of gas. The hot air is buoyant, so it quickly rises and expands. The rising cloud creates a powerful updraft which picks up dust, forming the stem of the mushroom cloud.

"The fireball from an H-bomb rises so high that it hits the tropopause, the boundary between the troposphere and the stratosphere. There is a strong temperature gradient at the tropopause, which prevents the two layers of the atmosphere from mixing much. The hot bubble of the fireball initially expands and rises. By the time the bubble has risen from sea level to the tropopause, it is no longer hot enough to break through the boundary.The same thing happens to big summer thundercloud when they rise up to the tropopause, producing a characteristic flattened-anvil shape.

So according to Dividers thunder clouds are too cool to climb with their load of moisture? Quote: They grow vertically instead of horizontally, forming into dense towers that can reach 20,000 feet, though they've also been known to go as high as 75,000 feet! Fancy cold water climbing that high!

The updraughts of the water jets picked up dust, water and organic matter - which is what is found in asteroids, comets ...

Perhaps I ought to give you some real science THAT IS SO FAR ABOVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU WILL SNEER LIKE A FOOL? But as Schopenhauer wrote: All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

Here goes: Volcanoes are burning organic matter from the flood. Supercritical water can ignite organic matter - pretty much like pure oxygen can?
IN the years before the flood Earth was nice and warm courtesy of the underground heating GOD designed into it. This same underground heating is what caused the mist to rise. The poor near-autistic Greta Thunberg hasn't a clue about how this underground heating is the global warming she howls about.

As the flood started and the crust began shattering into pieces rhe supercritical water and massive jolts of electricity combined to make superfires by burning the minerals in Earth:
lava is made of the elements silicon, oxygen, aluminum, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and titanium (plus other elements in very small concentrations.
Have volcano like fires burst into flame under the crust and the resulting geysers woul have plenty power to blast material into outer space.
Despite what all the evolved monkeys claim volcanoes cannot be ancient outlets of molten iron from inside Earth as uncontrolled vulcanism would occur via supercritical water reacting with magma.
Let's do a little Schopenhauer math: One cubic foot of water expands to 1700 cu.ft steam. One cubic mile expands to 1700 cu.miles. One cubic mile restrained to a one mile square column would climb 1700 miles? If said cubic mile was constantly replenished how high would it rise allowing for cooling of outer edges of rising column? If the cubic mile was superhot stam and a combusting mixture of those elements in lave the column would be self sustaining as it climbed out into space to pummel the Moon with masses of debris to pockmark its front face?

But as Schopenhauer wrote: All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Judge, It's nice to see you also believe the water inside Earth was supercritical at The Flood.

:thumb:

But Walt's Hydroplate theory is wrong as he refuses to accept both Gensiss 1:2

Pretty sure Walt's theory DOES accept Genesis 1:2, as his theory is based on the entire first chapter in the Bible...

and Enoch 3:3.

Last I checked, the book of Enoch was not considered scripture, and I certainly don't, and I'm pretty sure Dr. Brown doesn't either, use it for defending the HPT.

But concerning the water - do you know how it got so hot

Tidal pumping.

and is getting so hot again as to cause global warming?

Global warming is caused by the sun.

Also, your understanding of expansion of hot water is a litte confused

Care to elaborate?

and you've obviously never worked with steam?

Can't say I have.

FYI the geysers of The Flood continued quite a while and were so vast that they just kept on soaring up and out of Earth's atmosphere - and carried lots of debris out into space to make the asteroids and comets that are just big fluffy ice balls.

We agree on this.

It was such iceballs that made the wide shallow craters on the moon and especially the peaked craters.

We agree that debris from the Flood is what gave the Moon its current appearance, but any more than that, but beyond that I'm not sure we would agree on the specifics...

The other planets all show GOD made them the same as Earth - as balls of water and basic elements.

Um... no, they don't...

First of all, the gas giants aren't "balls of water and basic elements," and second, the only liquid water in the solar system is on earth, not a single other planet supports it, either being too hot or cold for it to remain a liquid.

You may want to do a bit of fact checking on this...

The same process occurs around the spouts of taps in my bathroom due to precipitation of minerals which I have to remove periodically.

I have no idea what you're talking about now...

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
Walt claims the water layer under crust was about .75 miles thick. So 4 square miles would give 3 cubic miles.
Heated to 1000F by GOD's underfloor heating plus the shock and electrical energy of the flood initiating impact and possible ignition of elements in the crust it is likely that each cubic mile flashed out to 4,200 cu.miles.
The 3 square miles I mention would this power a column 12,400 miles high - plenty enough to blast up plenty debris to form the asteroid belt as well as all those craters on the moon.
Or if just one crack opened up to make a solitary geyser that .75 miles thickness at the centre of a one square mile catchment area would flash off to make 3,100 cubic miles of steam and again that is plenty to launch space debris.
But as Schopenhauer wrote: All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Poor Dividers.

Please do not try to provoke other members.

It WILL earn you an infraction.

Science is so far above your understanding isn't it?

Belittling other members whom you have hardly interacted with shows immaturity.

Try engaging in the discussion rather than attacking other members.

You really need to either do some research and study or else shut up.

Pretty sure RD has done plenty of research on this subject.

Enoch was quoted by Jude

So?

Other stories were quoted by even Jesus, yet not even they are in the Bible.

so we can be sure it was well read at the time before those damn pagan catholics tried to destroy it.

Again, so what?

The fact of the matter is that Paul states explicitly that the oracles of God (aka the scriptures) were committed to the Jews.

The Jews did not consider Enoch to be scripture.

Read Genesis 1:2 as fact and not a myth

That's what we do.

and all will come clear.

That sounds like you're making it out to seem like you have some special knowledge. Is that the case?

Same process is just that.

And which same process would that be? Could you please be specific?

You obviously know nothing of steam or volcano jets or atom bomb clouds.

Because you say so?

I suggest spending a year or two studying them.

And what if he (and I, for that matter) has?

Last edited:

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
Care to elaborate?

Can't say I have.

We agree on this.

We agree that debris from the Flood is what gave the Moon its current appearance, but any more than that, but beyond that I'm not sure we would agree on the specifics...

Um... no, they don't...

First of all, the gas giants aren't "balls of water and basic elements," and second, the only liquid water in the solar system is on earth, not a single other planet supports it, either being too hot or cold for it to remain a liquid.

You're stuck at Schopenhauer Stage i. All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Global warming comes from inside Earth. Not outside. That's how GOD made the mist rise befoe there wass any sun until after the Flood. The rainbow?

Gas giants are frozen ice water, methane etc.

Space craft have found plenty ice on Mars, Mercury and moon. All three show unmistakable dry river valleys complete with rills and gullies like on Earth.

The other gas giants all have large amounts of water and methane.
The only way methane can be made is by rotting organic matter.
Some people claim it can be made naturally but that is disputed:
Quote: Abiogenic petroleum origin is a body of hypotheses which propose that petroleum and natural gas deposits are mostly formed by inorganic means, rather than by the decomposition of organisms. Thomas Gold's deep gas hypothesis states that the origin of some natural gas deposits were formed out of hydrocarbons deep in the earth's mantle. Theories explaining the origin of petroleum as abiotic, however, are generally not well accepted by the scientific community, and are rejected by most researchers and scientific theories on the subject.'
Evolved monkeys make lots of hypothesis that need cleaning up by humans.

On tv right now is close up of Ceres with quote 'ice beneath it's crust'. Mind you this is the childlike Brian Cox prattling his Space Odyssey nonsense. 'It is thought...' Yep Lots of suppositions get accepted as truth.

I'll evolve an hypothesis as valid as any by any scientist but mine is backed up by the Bible:
GOD and Jesus decided to make a universe. They made Earth as a ball of water and basic elements. The mixture formed itself into a hard crust over a water core. on the third day the Earth sprouted grass and other vegetation.
I think it logical to accept GOD made all the other planets in the same manner and all would reach the green stage. GOD's intention wa sthat humans woudl live on all the planets. But on Day 8 Satan tricked Eve and ruined everything. GOD cursed Earth and rearranged the entire Universe to make the other planets uninhabitable. The green vegetation on them died and rotted ot make the methane that mixed with the water before it froze. Or in the case of Mercury it just dried up apart from the ice in the shadowed valleys.

You'll no doubt laugh at this but cannot offer anything better.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"TC" has been banned (IP is almost exactly the same as WYRose, thanks User Name), but there are a few things I'd like to reply to in the post:

Global warming comes from inside Earth. Not outside. That's how GOD made the mist rise befoe there wass any sun until after the Flood. The rainbow?

So the Sun doesn't warm the earth?

News to me...

Gas giants are frozen ice water, methane etc.

And?

Did you notice I said "liquid" water?

Space craft have found plenty ice on Mars, Mercury and moon. All three show unmistakable dry river valleys complete with rills and gullies like on Earth.

Again, "liquid water." Not solid or gaseous water.

The other gas giants all have large amounts of water and methane.
The only way methane can be made is by rotting organic matter.
Some people claim it can be made naturally but that is disputed:

Did you forget that God made the universe, and if He wanted to, He could make an entire planet out of methane...

Quote: Abiogenic petroleum origin is a body of hypotheses which propose that petroleum and natural gas deposits are mostly formed by inorganic means, rather than by the decomposition of organisms. Thomas Gold's deep gas hypothesis states that the origin of some natural gas deposits were formed out of hydrocarbons deep in the earth's mantle. Theories explaining the origin of petroleum as abiotic, however, are generally not well accepted by the scientific community, and are rejected by most researchers and scientific theories on the subject.'
Evolved monkeys make lots of hypothesis that need cleaning up by humans.

:yawn:

On tv right now is close up of Ceres with quote 'ice beneath it's crust'. Mind you this is the childlike Brian Cox prattling his Space Odyssey nonsense. 'It is thought...' Yep Lots of suppositions get accepted as truth.

According to the HPT, Ceres used to be part of Earth, as did the rest of the asteroid belt...

I'll evolve an hypothesis as valid as any by any scientist but mine is backed up by the Bible:

O....kay then...

GOD and Jesus

Jesus IS God.

decided to make a universe. They made Earth as a ball of water and basic elements. The mixture formed itself into a hard crust over a water core. on the third day the Earth sprouted grass and other vegetation.

I think you need to go back to school and take a course in geology... the core of the earth is iron, not water, and there's plenty of rock between it and the underwater storehouses of water beneath the pre-flood earth...

I think it logical to accept GOD made all the other planets

Agreed.

in the same manner and all would reach the green stage. GOD's intention was that humans would live on all the planets. But on Day 8 Satan tricked Eve and ruined everything. GOD cursed Earth and rearranged the entire Universe to make the other planets uninhabitable. The green vegetation on them died and rotted ot make the methane that mixed with the water before it froze. Or in the case of Mercury it just dried up apart from the ice in the shadowed valleys.

You'll no doubt laugh at this but cannot offer anything better.

I mean, the fact that you consider it possible for men to live on a gas giant is laughable enough already.

Don't get me wrong, I think we could if we built stations above the planet in orbit. But the radiation from Jupiter alone would fry anything unshielded, so better to build on its moons.

Regardless, your ideas are :kookoo:, while we have some common ground, I really think you need to go and get a proper education.

I mean, earlier you implied that expanding gasses don't cool at all, let alone rapidly.

That's basic physics though...

In any case, going around a ban is a bannable offense. Please do not return to this site.