• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Fossils can be made quickly

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Fallacious logic.

Cars work no matter who believes what the age of the earth is.

False claim.

Is you'd like to actually discuss facts instead of pushing your philosophy, that would be great.

1. Missed the point.
2. The earth is billions of years old, there was no Noah's Flood, man and dinosaurs did not live at the same time,. Facts.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:

Restarting your philosophy over and over is not discussing the facts.

Simply saying "facts" only proves that you do not know what you're talking about.

Well, as my wife would say, "I'd agree with you but then we would both be wrong."
The facts I stated are facts. If you believe otherwise you are either uneducated or you let your theology decide science issues for you. A shame either way.

Right Divider

Body part
Well, as my wife would say, "I'd agree with you but then we would both be wrong."
What your wife says is cute and completely irrelevant.

The facts I stated are facts.
No, they are not and it does not matter how many time you repeat yourself.

If you believe otherwise you are either uneducated or you let your theology decide science issues for you. A shame either way.
Once again, just a personal attack on me and no discussion of any facts.

You are the one believing in a fairy tale.

P.S. I'm a lead computer engineer. I'm well enough educated to discuss science facts, but you will not even attempt to do so.

P.P.S. With regards to your "science knowledge" you are a poser.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
What your wife says is cute and completely irrelevant.

No, they are not and it does not matter how many time you repeat yourself.

Once again, just a personal attack on me and no discussion of any facts.

You are the one believing in a fairy tale.

P.S. I'm a lead computer engineer. I'm well enough educated to discuss science facts, but you will not even attempt to do so.

P.P.S. With regards to your "science knowledge" you are a poser.

Nope sorry, BS and MS in biology.
Fairy tale? Nope again. Believing in a 6000+/- year old earth and a world wide flood about 4000 years ago is the fairy tale. Again, I'd suggest you seek out a geologist at a local university.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope sorry, BS and MS in biology.
I wasn't trying to compete, just telling you that I'm not the dunce that you like to believe that I am.

Nobody is right simply based on education (appeal to authority is a fallacy).

Fairy tale? Nope again.
Yes, fairy tale. It's based on a belief that is false.

Believing in a 6000+/- year old earth and a world wide flood about 4000 years ago is the fairy tale.
No, it's not.

Again, I'd suggest you seek out a geologist at a local university.
Again, quit with the distraction and just tell me.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Right Divider, I gave you the best advice I can. Find a geologist at a local university who can explain to you how scientists understand why there are marine fossils on top of mountains. The short answer is lots of time and plate tectonics. You have been on TOLsince 2013, hard to believe you have never heard that before. Hard to believe that as a lead computer engineer you would be so limited in your knowledge of the other sciences.
show some intellectual curiosity and moral courage. Seek out a geologist at a local college, ask them to explain it to you.
Other than that, not playing this game with you.

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider, I gave you the best advice I can. Find a geologist at a local university who can explain to you how scientists understand why there are marine fossils on top of mountains.
Have you done that? Why can't you just tell me?

The short answer is lots of time and plate tectonics.
Both are assumptions based on false premises.

You have been on TOLsince 2013, hard to believe you have never heard that before. Hard to believe that as a lead computer engineer you would be so limited in your knowledge of the other sciences.
Insults are not going to help your case. When you want to discuss actual facts, I'm here.

show some intellectual curiosity and moral courage. Seek out a geologist at a local college, ask them to explain it to you.
Other than that, not playing this game with you.
It is long age evolutionists that are "playing a game".

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Have you done that? Why can't you just tell me?

Both are assumptions based on false premises.

Insults are not going to help your case. When you want to discuss actual facts, I'm here.

It is long age evolutionists that are "playing a game".

I'm done. continue in your ignorance. Nothing else I can do. But have a nice life.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm done. continue in your ignorance. Nothing else I can do. But have a nice life.

This is EXACTLY how the story goes when conversing with an evolutionist ... no discussion of FACTS.... just crying when the evolutionist's philosophy is rejected.

Long ages are based on a failed model for the creation of the universe. You can BELIEVE it if you want, but ranting that it's a fact is false.

Anyway... what JR posted is correct. Fossils to NOT take long periods of time to form. They take the right conditions.... like those that occurred during the global flood.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
This is EXACTLY how the story goes when conversing with an evolutionist ... no discussion of FACTS.... just crying when the evolutionist's philosophy is rejected.

Long ages are based on a failed model for the creation of the universe. You can BELIEVE it if you want, but ranting that it's a fact is false.

Anyway... what JR posted is correct. Fossils to NOT take long periods of time to form. They take the right conditions.... like those that occurred during the global flood.

Thanks again for the morning comedy show.

Right Divider

Body part
And thanks for your lack of real desire to understand the real world.
I understand the real world regardless of your insults to the contrary.

One would think that a lead engineer would have some intellectual curiosity and be unafraid to find the truth.
Again with your insults. No engagement over facts of details, just condescending nonsense.

Care to actually discuss the topic?

Last edited:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I understand the real world regardless of your insults to the contrary.
Again with your insults. No engagement over facts of details, just condescending nonsense.

Care to actually discuss the topic?[/QUOTE]

Nope, discussing the global flood is like discussing unicorns.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
More condescending drivel.

Discuss the topic

Unicorns are fake, The Flood never happened. What more do we need to discuss? Those who understand and accept science agree to both of those as facts. Discussing The Flood with Biblical literalists is a ginormous waste of time and energy. If you must believe the Bible in order to avoid your vengeful deity, then you are simply stuck. I feel sorry for you.

Right Divider

Body part
Unicorns are fake, The Flood never happened.
There are unicorns in the fossil record. The flood happened, the results are obvious to anyone that is not blinded by their own chosen paradigm.

What more do we need to discuss? Those who understand and accept science agree to both of those as facts. Discussing The Flood with Biblical literalists is a ginormous waste of time and energy. If you must believe the Bible in order to avoid your vengeful deity, then you are simply stuck. I feel sorry for you.
Again, more drivel and condescending insults.

And I thought that you were a smart scientist that could discuss the facts of science. What a let down!