• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Key Assumption Made in Discovery of Dark Energy in Error

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
"All the evidence" does NOT point elsewhere. You are just failing to see anything that you don't want to see.

Did I need to point you to a definition?

Sure it does. You are willing to accept a cobbled together 2000 + year old book as your basis for science. Not too rational.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
That which is called "dark matter" is simply something that physicists currently do not understand. They'll figure it out eventually, and when they do, you'll be left with this "god of the gaps argument" that no longer applies.

They cannot find that which does not exist. They could not find any sense in Tyson's brains justlots of parrot garbage.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
There is nothing to debate. The literal Biblical side is wrong. The evidence is clear.

This forum is for Theology which is: the study of the nature of God and religious belief.

As you don't believe in GOD or evidence for Him and His creation you really need banning so you cand go post on forums devoted to your friend Satan and his lies that contradict GOD's Creation.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Liar.

There's plenty to debate, you just don't want to do it.

This forum is for Theology which is: the study of the nature of God and religious belief.

As you don't believe in GOD or evidence for Him and His creation you really need banning so you cand go post on forums devoted to your friend Satan and his lies that contradict GOD's Creation.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
I will continue to repeat the truth.

Consensus does NOT determine truth.

The basis of radiometric dating is based on ASSUMPTIONS about the ORIGINS of radioactive isotopes and their changes over time.

The one thing that no-one seems able to understand is that all radioactive material on and in Earth was created during The Flood 4,350 years ago by massive z-pinching as Earth's crust to release the superhot water inside to make the geysers of the deeps.
Ukranian scientists can create new elements by focussing and z-pinching. Some of he elements have very short half-lives and some very long.
Now which of you Bigbang evolutionists is able to understand how Earth was originally free of radioactive matter?
This is such a fundamental fact that it is totally above your level of understanding to even consider.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

This forum is for MORE than just Theology,.

And in fact, please note that you are in the Creation SCIENCE section of this forum.

As you don't believe in GOD or evidence for Him and His creation you really need banning so you cand(sic) go post on forums devoted to your friend Satan and his lies that contradict GOD's Creation.

This level of arrogance is what turns people off to Christ.

Please be more respectful of others on this forum, even if they have different beliefs than you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Just because you're new to the forum does not excuse your behavior so far.

Clete is a Christian and is a long-standing member of this forum with a good reputation for no-nonsense posts.

He's also a truth-smacker, which, as the term suggests, is someone who lays out the truth without regard to how nice it sounds.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The one thing that no-one seems able to understand is that all radioactive material on and in Earth was created during The Flood 4,350 years ago by massive z-pinching as Earth's crust to release the superhot water inside to make the geysers of the deeps.
Ukranian scientists can create new elements by focussing and z-pinching. Some of he elements have very short half-lives and some very long.
Now which of you Bigbang evolutionists is able to understand how Earth was originally free of radioactive matter?
This is such a fundamental fact that it is totally above your level of understanding to even consider.

Maybe you should read up on what people believe before bringing false accusations against them.

RD is also a Christian who rejects the Big Bang. and as far as I'm aware, both Clete and RD both support the Hydroplate Theory (https://kgov.com/hpt).

In other words, you're preaching to the choir. How about you take a break for a moment and examine what everyone believes before railing on people for things they don't even believe.

And in fact, if I see more posts like this one, where you're accusing someone of something they clearly don't believe, I'm going to give you an infraction for being unnecessarily disruptive.

You're a newbie here. Act like it.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

:confused:

Umm, I think you have me confused with someone else. I'm as much of a right wing Christian as you're likely to ever come across.

I believe that God created everything that exists in six literal days, that the entire Earth was covered in water during Noah's flood, that Jesus Christ is the Creator God Himself, that He willingly died in payment for the sins of the whole world, that He rose from the dead and assended to the Father and that He will not only return to rule this Earth for a thousand years but that He will destroy this Earth with fire and create a literal New Heaven and a literal New Earth where there will be no sea and where we will be given the right to eat of the Tree of Life.

Last edited: