• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Rolling out the new Creation Science Section.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the one stop place for posting all your creation science related topics. I will be migrating any threads I find related to this subject to here.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Rolling out the new Creation Science Section.

I dig that this section is on TOL!!

I also dig the pun: "rolling out". When you look up the etymology of the word, "evolve", you find:

early 17th century (in the general sense ‘make more complex, develop’): from Latin evolvere, from e- (variant of ex- ) ‘out of’ + volvere ‘to roll'.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: But it was me who did the rolling. It can't roll by itself, so that makes the pun even funnier.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
FYI I am a young Earth creationist. I believe God fiat Created the universe. He decreed it, and thus it came into existence.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
FYI I am a young Earth creationist. I believe God fiat Created the universe. He decreed it, and thus it came into existence.

Oh, I know you are--that is, I'd already picked up on that at some point. Glad to know it! I am a YEC, too (in case you may have thought otherwise).