Discussion-One on One: Abortion (red77 vs. Turbo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

red77

Wow Red. Some of your latest comments are mind-boggling. I don't think Eggo could make ANYTHING that waffles more than you do!

You seem to take one position and then you seem to take another. You contradict yourself at practically every turn, and you have no clue you are doing it. I really do pity you in a way, except you have chosen to be this way because you reject clear teachings in the Scriptures for your own interpretations and views.

Turbo has done a brilliant job bringing all of this out, and I think should be commended for his level-headedness. It takes someone with a level head to discuss issues with Red and stay on topic.

Wow pastor, it takes so much intelligence to poke criticism without giving even a single example as to where I've supposedly contradicted myself, and as for 'waffling' you're not exactly a stranger to long winded posts yourself, you've done a fine job of it in this one too because you've rambled on and said absolutely nothing specific whatsoever.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1) No, because it can live outside of the womb--but not for a sustained amount of time without help from the mother. Inside the womb, it can't be transplanted to another womb, like a baby can be adopted once born (I hope I'm clearly communicating here, I'm sort of tired), so it is the mothers burden only.

2) It is disgusting and I don't like to describe it. If you'd like to know, you can google it.
So when Science comes up with a way for the baby to be transplanted to another womb, or to an artificial womb, would you stand with us and call for all abortion to be outlawed?

Glenda

Jesus did say not to judge "until you have removed the plank from your own eye"!
Delmar, thank you for giving an opinion about judging. I don't know why you quoted my post since my post is NOT about judging!

Delmar, the issue is about CONDEMNING!

They are 2 different words and actions.

Let's try again in regard to CONDEMNING!
Jesus commanded we CONDEMN NOT!
Do you embrace the teachings of Jesus or do you reject them?
ie do you love Jesus or not?????????
(ONLY those who love him keep his teachings according to Jesus!)

Neither Red nor I condone killing anyone! Neither Red nor I approve of abortion. Neither Red nor I CONDEMN actions of a rape victim!!!!!!! This is in agreement with the teachings of Jesus!!!!!!!!
If you love Jesus then you keep his sayings and obey him.

However ... back to the issue and question you have not answered:
The CLEAR teachings of Jesus we MUST embrace IF we LOVE Jesus:

LK 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

JN 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
JN 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
JN 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Where does Jesus ever change his mind and suddenly APPROVE or CONDONE CONDEMNING anyone for doing the wrong thing ????????

Jesus did NOT condone adultery, yet he did NOT condemn the adulteress!!!!!

Who considers thay should reject the teachings and example of Jesus by condemning the wrongs of others?????????????

Show me where Jesus gives you the right to condemn others in opposition to his clear teachings and example!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delmar, thank you for giving an opinion about judging. I don't know why you quoted my post since my post is NOT about judging!

Delmar, the issue is about CONDEMNING!

They are 2 different words and actions.

Let's try again in regard to CONDEMNING!
Do you embrace the teachings of Jesus or do you reject them?
ie do you love Jesus or not?????????

Neither Red nor I condone killing anyone! Neither Red nor I approve of abortion. Neither Red nor I CONDEMN actions of a rape victim!!!!!!! This is in agreement with the teachings of Jesus!!!!!!!!
If you love Jesus then you keep his sayings and obey him.

However ... back to the issue and question you have not answered:

LK 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

JN 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
JN 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Where does Jesus ever change his mind and suddenly APPROVE or CONDONE CONDEMNING anyone for doing the wrong thing ????????

Who considers thay should reject the teachings and example of Jesus by condemning the wrongs of others?????????????

Show me where Jesus gives you the right to condemn others in opposition to his clear teachings and example!

Oh CONDEMNING! That has been delegated to the government! You are of course correct to say that I don't have the athority to condemn a rapist to death, but the government should! Romans 13
How did we get on the subject of individuals CONDEMNING? I better read the thread better I thought we were talking about abortion. :idea: Oh I get it! You are talking about the fact the we have no right to CONDEMN unborn babies to death! Thank you! I agree 100%

Glenda

Oh CONDEMNING! That has been delegated to the government! You are of course correct to say that I don't have the athority to condemn a rapist to death, but the government should! Romans 13
How did we get on the subject of individuals CONDEMNING? I better read the thread better I thought we were talking about abortion. :idea: Oh I get it! You are talking about the fact the we have no right to CONDEMN unborn babies to death! Thank you! I agree 100%
We have no right to condemn any actions of a rape victim either, whether they be right or wrong, according to the teachings and example of Jesus
I'm glad you agree 100% that condemnation is not ok according to Jesus ... otherwise you would be obliged to answer the question asking where Jesus changed his mind about his teaching on NOT condemning, even if someone is guilty of doing wrong eg the adulteress ... and yes that would require reading the thread better.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have no right to condemn any actions of a rape victim either, whether they be right or wrong, according to the teachings and example of Jesus
I'm glad you agree 100% that condemnation is not ok according to Jesus ... otherwise you would be obliged to answer the question asking where Jesus changed his mind about his teaching on NOT condemning, even if someone is guilty of doing wrong eg the adulteress ... and yes that would require reading the thread better.

Hogwash! Jesus was talking about individuals not taking the law into there own hands and not judging with hypocrisy. I'm sure He did not expect people would take what He said to mean you could not discern right from wrong. You must be a complete moron!

Glenda

Oh, so you are openly rejecting the teachings of Jesus because you DON'T love him! So glad you are honest about this ... so you don't claim the word 'Christ'-ian because you are honest and do not hold to the teachings of Jesus eg

Good on you for being honest in your disdain and rejection of the teachings of Jesus ... like others who love him NOT

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good on you for being honest in your disdain and rejection of the teachings of Jesus ... like others who love him NOT

Glenda, you are CONDEMNING me, and by doing so rejecting, what you believe to be, the teachings of Jesus!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is true that He did not pick up a rock and hit her with it! There was no legal basis to do so because there were no witnesses who stuck around to testify in this mock trial.

Glenda

Glenda, you are CONDEMNING me, and by doing so rejecting, what you believe to be, the teachings of Jesus!

I'm not condemning you for rejecting the teachings of Jesus. I'm applauding your honesty in rejecting them so openly. So very few people are willing to do this.

Jesus said don't condemn and you reject his teaching. I accept that.

I don't reject his teaching so I have no problem not condemning any actions of a rape victim. You prefer condemnation over loving obedience to Jesus and are willing to say so. Bravo for honesty. Now all you need to do is remove the term 'Christian' from your avatar and you will have achieved complete honesty so people easily recognise you reject the teachings of Jesus without needing to read your posts above.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've never seen you throw a fact at anyone Stipe, abuse yup but not facts....
Fact One: You're an idiot.
Fact Two: You cannot stay on topic.
Fact Three: You cannot answer simple questions.
Fact Four: You're an idiot.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not condemning you for rejecting the teachings of Jesus. I'm applauding your honesty in rejecting them so openly. So very few people are willing to do this.

Jesus said don't condemn and you reject his teaching. I accept that.

I don't reject his teaching so I have no problem not condemning any actions of a rape victim. You prefer condemnation over loving obedience to Jesus and are willing to say so. Bravo for honesty. Now all you need to do is remove the term 'Christian' from your avatar and you will have achieved complete honesty so people easily recognise you reject the teachings of Jesus without needing to read your posts above.

Glenda be honest! You Know I did not agree that I rejected the teachings of Jesus! You are accusing (condemning) me of doing so!

red77

Fact One: You're an idiot.
Fact Two: You cannot stay on topic.
Fact Three: You cannot answer simple questions.
Fact Four: You're an idiot.

You're just a petty minded little kid Stipe, i suggest taking a look in the mirror...

:yawn:

red77

Weird. No reflection....

Sorta like Red with his lack of answers.

I guess you must be a vampire then.......

And you're one to talk about not giving answers, you'll squirm, obfuscate, throw a hissy fit, ad hom and then pretend that you've actually said something - on most of the threads where other posters are debating you, usually it's a bog standard one sentence wonder post with an insult, occaisionally you actually make a post with a bit of an attempt at substance but not very often.....

congratulations if acting like an obnoxious little brat is your aim in your posts in general, mission accomplished....

PKevman

Glenda be honest! You Know I did not agree that I rejected the teachings of Jesus! You are accusing (condemning) me of doing so!

I sure didn't see anywhere that Delmar agreed that he rejected the teachings of Jesus. I sure didn't see anywhere that Delmar REJECTED the teachings of Jesus. What Delmar rejected were the lies that Glenda and her cultist friends like to make up.

Glenda rejects the teaching of Jesus. Jesus called the Apostle Paul to be the Apostle to the Gentiles and gave Paul a specific message that ushered mankind into the Dispensation of Grace. That Glenda rejects the teachings of Paul as authoritative and Scriptural shows that Glenda rejects what the Holy Spirit Himself inspired. The Holy Spirit is NOT at war with the Lord Jesus Christ or God would be at war with Himself. So to reject what the Holy Spirit says through the Apostle Paul is to reject the teaching of Jesus.

Further Glenda pulls verses out of context and then says that if you don't believe she and her cultist friends and their wacked out interpretations of those verses then you don't agree with Jesus. It's an interesting ploy, but one that has now been exposed.

Last edited by a moderator:

red77

I sure didn't see anywhere that Delmar agreed that he rejected the teachings of Jesus. I sure didn't see anywhere that Delmare REJECTED the teachings of Jesus. What Delmar rejected were the lies that Glenda and her cultist friends like to make up.

Glenda rejects the teaching of Jesus. Jesus called the Apostle Paul to be the Apostle to the Gentiles and gave Paul a specific message that ushered mankind into the Dispensation of Grace. That Glenda rejects the teachings of Paul as authoritative and Scriptural shows that Glenda rejects what the Holy Spirit Himself inspired. The Holy Spirit is NOT at war with the Lord Jesus Christ or God would be at war with Himself. So to reject what the Holy Spirit says through the Apostle Paul is to reject the teaching of Jesus.

Further Glenda pulls verses out of context and then says that if you don't believe she and her cultist friends and their wacked out interpretations of those verses then you don't agree with Jesus. It's an interesting ploy, but one that has now been exposed.

if it's such an interesting 'ploy' which is exposed then why do you induldge in it so much yourself? it's the standard thing you accuse those of who don't agree with you - aka if they don't agree with YOUR interpretations of scriptures then they don't agree with God......:rain:

Status
Not open for further replies.