Meet Frank Walton

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

I am still trying to figure out what the point of having panty hose on his head was in the first place. I can't for the life of me grasp what his point was......

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think the new tradition for video responses should be everyone has to wear something on his head.

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
That was hilarious Poly!! :rotfl: Great advice for an obvious rookie pantyhose purchaser.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That was hilarious Poly!! :rotfl: Great advice for an obvious rookie pantyhose purchaser.

I feel kind of embarrassed for him, don't you? Some men just don't understand that the color of pantyhose you wear is really important. It took me forever to emphasize the importance of this to NarrowWay. :eek:

NarrowWay

Awww, shucks!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I feel kind of embarrassed for him, don't you? Some men just don't understand that the color of pantyhose you wear is really important. It took me forever to emphasize the importance of this to NarrowWay. :eek:

Hey, I thought we agreed to disagree on this!! Even though you think I'm a Winter, I've always thought that I was more of an Autumn tone!! Why not even two days ago, I had a nice pair of Dark Brown tights on my head and I got a ton of compliments!!

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER

:nono: rookies

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.