Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You cannot say they are the same God and yet they are different. That is against logic, and more importantly, it is against the truth.

Your denial that the three are all the same one, is what defys logic since its shown clearly here:

Matthew 3:13-17

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on Him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased.”

you would have us believe that the Father is Christ, and came down upon Himself and called Himself His own Son and also said He was pleased with Himself.

You are against the truth.

God's Truth

Show me where you see "The Father" in John 1:1. If you're going to cite Scripture, you should do it, and not add your own understanding to it.

There is only One God, and He is the Father.

Jesus is the Word of God; he was with God in the beginning, and he was God.

Since there is only One God, and He is the Father, and since Jesus is the Word of God, and is God---that makes Jesus God the Father come in the flesh as a Son.

Jesus says when you have seen him you have seen the Father. Don’t you know him by now?

John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Jesus says anyone who has seen him has seen the Father. However, you do not want me to say that. Why do you go against those who say what Jesus says?

God's Truth

Your denial that the three are all the same one, is what defys logic since its shown clearly here:

Matthew 3:13-17

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on Him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased.”

you would have us believe that the Father is Christ, and came down upon Himself and called Himself His own Son and also said He was pleased with Himself.

You are against the truth.

God came as a Son. The Lord is the Spirit. Jesus came as a Man and he spoke to God His Father who was still in heaven too. He came as a Man, why shouldn't he talk to God who is still in heaven. The Holy Spirit came on Jesus, and the Holy Spirit can live in many people, all at the same time. What is so hard to understand about that?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus does NOT have a distinct will from the Father. You speak nonsense. Jesus’ will was to do the Father’s will. Jesus only spoke and did what the Father did.

Mat 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Mar 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Luk 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

All of these scriptures indicate that Jesus had a human will which was distinct from the Father's and needed to be yielded to the Father's will.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You are the rabid dog.

You show you are rabid and not mentally right.

You say trinity doctrine is right, then you say it is wrong.

You are senseless and sick.

rabid-dogs.jpg

God's Truth

Mat 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Mar 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Luk 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

All of these scriptures indicate that Jesus had a human will which was distinct from the Father's and needed to be yielded to the Father's will.

All those scriptures PROVE what I said.

Those scriptures show that God CAME AS A MAN, and that Jesus ONLY DID God's WILL.

glorydaz

You have described yourself...EXACTLY.

I tell you, you have surely described yourself.

The scriptures tell you that you describe yourself, but you do not believe it.

There you go...claiming to know what Scripture says. Jesus had a will, as a man, and He submitted His human will to the Father's. Yet you claim the verses Steko quoted prove what you say is true. They, in fact, prove the opposite. YOU are, therefore, willfully blind to the Word as it's written.

God's Truth

There you go...claiming to know what Scripture says. Jesus had a will, as a man, and He submitted His human will to the Father's. Yet you claim the verses Steko quoted prove what you say is true. They, in fact, prove the opposite. YOU are, therefore, willfully blind to the Word as it's written.

Why don't you believe Jesus is God come as a Man?

glorydaz

God came as a MAN; yet, glorydaz is puzzled why he would cry and have feelings as a man does.

You're an ignorant fool, and you show how you LIE like a dog every day you post. Proving yourself to be a liar has become your new MO. Keep the show on the road....it's becoming kinda funny.

The only thing I'm puzzled about is how one woman can continue to be so blind that she can't even read what's been clearly written.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You're an ignorant fool, and you show how you LIE like a rabid dog every day you post. Proving yourself to be a liar has become your new MO. Keep the show on the road....it's becoming kinda funny.

The only thing I'm puzzled about is how one woman can continue to be so blind that she can't even read what's been clearly written.

There GD I fixed it for ya...:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.