Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Like the time you have called me stupid?
Like the time you said my opinion was worthless?

Anyone who can see, can see that it is you, GT, who personally attack, and that I, lifeisgood, am merely calling it as it is.

Where have I said those things to you? Prove it, if you so judged me first, then you have shown exactly what you are.

God's Truth

The context is talking about David and Solomon. This is the historical fulfillment. It is part of the physical line of Christ, so you might get away with some typology or dual fulfillment, but the original context is historical, not Messianic, per se. If an OT verse is quoted in the NT, it also does not make it predictive in all cases (there is a range of OT/NT quotes that seem out of context, etc., so various explanations have been proposed...I am reading a whole book on this subject).

You just talked out of both sides of your mouth. All the extra book reading will not help you.

God's Truth

It doesn't have to be like this, GT. You could humble yourself and admit you have a lot to learn....a willingness to listen and be taught.
It's your pride that is leading to your fall. And we are all witnesses of that fall.

Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

You described yourself exactly. I am waiting for you to tell us all how you will humble yourself and be taught.

God's Truth

I see you chose translations that left out the word "begotten". Jesus is the only begotten Son. Shame on you, GT, for trying to sneak in your deception.

For example, Israel was not a begotten son.

Exodus 4:22
And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:​

The next thing we know, you'll be claiming Ezekiel is Jesus because he is called the "Son of man" just like Jesus called Himself. :chuckle:

Ezekiel 3:4
And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.​

You need help.

lifeisgood

Where have I said those things to you? Prove it, if you so judged me first, then you have shown exactly what you are.

How sad, GT, that you throw the stone and then hide your hand.

You do not remember when I said to you in response to 'your opinion is worthless, lifeisgood' that some people commit suicide because of words, right?

You do not remember when I said to you in response to 'your opinion is worthless, lifeisgood' that words have a spirit behind them, right?

I am sure that others remember when this happened. It wasn't that long ago, GT. How conveniently fast you forget things you say.

"The one who throws the stone, never remembers throwing it and the one who receives the stone never forgets."

God's Truth

How sad, GT, that you throw the stone and then hide your hand.

You do not remember when I said to you in response to 'your opinion is worthless, lifeisgood' that some people commit suicide because of words, right?

You do not remember when I said to you in response to 'your opinion is worthless, lifeisgood' that words have a spirit behind them, right?

I am sure that others remember when this happened. It wasn't that long ago, GT. How conveniently fast you forget things you say.

"The one who throws the stone, never remembers throwing it and the one who receives the stone never forgets."

You prove you are not right in the heart, or in the head.

God's Truth

To all who say Jesus is God but not the Father, you deny Jesus referring to himself as Father in a prophetic scripture.

You also deny that I can say Jesus is also the Father and Holy Spirit, according to Isaiah 9:6.

God's Truth

To those who say Jesus is God but not the Father---

You say it is error to say Jesus is God and he must also then be the Father.

You say it is error to say Jesus is the same as the Father.

Tell me, why does Jesus say he will be our Father in Revelation 21:7 WNT?

Weymouth New Testament
All this shall be the heritage of him who overcomes, and I will be his God and he shall be one of My sons.

glorydaz

You described yourself exactly. I am waiting for you to tell us all how you will humble yourself and be taught.

It's the only way anyone can be taught. I've always been open to hearing what the Spirit has given to other members of the body. Be they elders or babes in Christ. I've been greatly blessed right here on TOL through other members of the body, and our growth depends upon hearing with discernment. You refuse to hear...thus you can't even exercise discernment.

glorydaz

To all who say Jesus is God but not the Father, you deny Jesus referring to himself as Father in a prophetic scripture.

You also deny that I can say Jesus is also the Father and Holy Spirit, according to Isaiah 9:6.

Contrary to what many people say, ignorance is NOT bliss. Who is Jesus talking about here. "My Father will love him, and WE will come into him, and make OUR abode with him."

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GT,

When will you post your testimony? Am anxious to read it.

AMR

God's Truth

It's the only way anyone can be taught. I've always been open to hearing what the Spirit has given to other members of the body. Be they elders or babes in Christ. I've been greatly blessed right here on TOL through other members of the body, and our growth depends upon hearing with discernment. You refuse to hear...thus you can't even exercise discernment.

You choose to only listen to those with false doctrines such as your own. You can do nothing else because the devil has ensnared you.

Try praying aloud...Ask God, in the name of Jesus to forgive you for following false doctrines.

Believe what is written.

God's Truth

Contrary to what many people say, ignorance is NOT bliss. Who is Jesus talking about here. "My Father will love him, and WE will come into him, and make OUR abode with him."

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

There is only ONE Spirit given to the saved, and that one Spirit is God the Father, and Jesus Christ the Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.