Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Quote a credible trinitarian that says that. This is your twisting of what a trinitarian would say (like JW WT misrepresents it).
You still would deny it.

We do NOT say there are 3 gods in one God nor do we say there are 3 persons in 1 person (these are incoherent contradictions).
Just because you do not admit it does not mean it is not true.

Coming up with 4 gods is even more idiotic.
Your doctrine is the one that says there is God and three within God.

We say there are 3 personal distinctions (not gods) in one God. This recognizes that there is only one spirit of God (nature, essence, substance, being, God, ontology), not 3. You are talking tritheism, NOT triunity. Your unipersonality view is even more problematic. AMR has made this clear, yet you still misrepresent it.

This is classic straw man and you are officially wasting our time.
You have wasted your own time by believing in falseness for a long time.

God's Truth

Godrulz,

Do you believe Jesus is God speaking in the Old Testament?

Is this not Jesus speaking and calling himself father?

1 Chronicles 22:10 He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.'

godrulz

Hall of Fame
What an ignorant thing for you to say. Only the Word became flesh---the Word WAS GOD.

Yes, the Word is God as to nature/essence/substance. He is fully Deity who added humanity (Jn. 1; Phil. 2). The Father was in heaven, the Son was being baptized, the Holy Spirit appeared as a dove. Triadic formulas are used, not unipersonal ones. The Son prays to the Father. He is not the Father. The Father loves the Son, subject and object, not one person. The Word was God, but the Word/Son is not the Father.

You still refuse to make a biblical, logical distinction between nature and personal distinction. Go back to sleep. Theology is not your cup of tea.

fishrovmen

GT, I hope you don't drive with such stubbornness as you post on TOL. I certainly wouldn't want you driving the wrong way coming towards me as countless people try to warn you that your wrong by honking horns and flashing headlights.Maybe you need to pull over, shut it down, take a breath and look at where you are compared to everyone else. People are trying with care to show you your errors and you just grip tighter and push ahead.

lifeisgood

Godrulz,

Do you believe Jesus is God speaking in the Old Testament?

Is this not Jesus speaking and calling himself father?

1 Chronicles 22:10 He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.'

Jesus is calling himself father in 1 Chronicles 22:10? Where?

God's Truth

Is that smidgen of the comprehension thingy.

You do not know and understand God. You can call it a comprehension thing if you want.

I say it is that you are ensnared by the devil. It is truly as if you are blind. It is astonishing how the truth can be plainly and clearly before you but you deny it with all kind of lying and personal attacks.

God's Truth

2 Sam 7:14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

1 Chron 17:13 I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

Psalm 89:26 He will call out to me, 'You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior.'

God's Truth

GT, I hope you don't drive with such stubbornness as you post on TOL. I certainly wouldn't want you driving the wrong way coming towards me as countless people try to warn you that your wrong by honking horns and flashing headlights.Maybe you need to pull over, shut it down, take a breath and look at where you are compared to everyone else. People are trying with care to show you your errors and you just grip tighter and push ahead.

Many are called few are chosen.

God's Truth

Yes, the Word is God as to nature/essence/substance. He is fully Deity who added humanity (Jn. 1; Phil. 2). The Father was in heaven, the Son was being baptized, the Holy Spirit appeared as a dove. Triadic formulas are used, not unipersonal ones. The Son prays to the Father. He is not the Father. The Father loves the Son, subject and object, not one person. The Word was God, but the Word/Son is not the Father.

You still refuse to make a biblical, logical distinction between nature and personal distinction. Go back to sleep. Theology is not your cup of tea.

You speak nonsense.

lifeisgood

You do not know and understand God. You can call it a comprehension thing if you want.

I say it is that you are ensnared by the devil. It is truly as if you are blind. It is astonishing how the truth can be plainly and clearly before you but you deny it with all kind of lying and personal attacks.

Thank you for acknowledging that you:
- do not know and understand God.
- do have a comprehension thing.
- are ensnared by the devil.
- are blind to how the truth is plainly and clearly before you and
- you deny it with all kind of lying and personal attacks.

lifeisgood

2 Sam 7:14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

1 Chron 17:13 I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

Psalm 89:26 He will call out to me, 'You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior.'

That does not answer the question.

The question was:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She thinks every time "son" is mentioned in the OT, it's talking about Jesus and He is calling Himself the Father. She's getting desperate, and her brain has become even more addled.
What makes this really funny is that all she had to do was read the previous verse where it says who the son is.

1Ch 22:9 Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about: for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days.

Status
Not open for further replies.