Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

Do you believe the following?

Romans 10:9-10

King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Do you see a difference between God and Lord?

We have one God, the father, and one Lord, Jesus the Christ.

Sent from my Nexus 7

keypurr

This is not a debate thread, we are suppose to be discussing the merits or demerits of the both AMR and GT's discussion, not getting into our own 6 on 10's. This is a 1on1 discussion folks.

My quote above is linked to a thread for discussing the triune topic in a free-for-all. This thread is specifically supposed to stay on the debate.

Stay on topic and task, please.

I don't think either one has merits. They are both wrong. ARM is a strict traditional person intrenched in his church, GT is seeking but has a long way to go to see truth.

You Lon are like AMR, that does not make you a bad person, just misguided.

Sent from my Nexus 7

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't think either one has merits. They are both wrong. ARM is a strict traditional person intrenched in his church, GT is seeking but has a long way to go to see truth.

You Lon are like AMR, that does not make you a bad person, just misguided.

Sent from my Nexus 7

They seem to get all information at the Bible college. That's why they have so much confidence in what they believe.

They are only parroting what they have learned at the college. All trinity pastors are the same too.

keypurr

Do you believe the Romans Scripture?

I believe all scripture, but I disagree with interpretation of it.

Did the master say that his father is greater than ALL?

Is not Christ the son of the MOST HIGH GOD?

Sent from my Nexus 7

As Lon pointed out this is a debate about another thread and when I post something that questions both parties Lon seems to object. But, forums are for debate are they not?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe all scripture, but I disagree with interpretation of it.

Did the master say that his father is greater than ALL?

Is not Christ the son of the MOST HIGH GOD?

Sent from my Nexus 7

As Lon pointed out this is a debate about another thread and when I post something that questions both parties Lon seems to object. But, forums are for debate are they not?

Did not the Father say that every knee would bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord?

keypurr

Did not the Father say that every knee would bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord?

Yes he didn't friend, that does not mean that the father gave up his being the most high God. One has to see that Christ was made Lord by his God who is greater than all. Christ has a God over him, the father does NOT have a Good that is over him.

Sent from my Nexus 7

fishrovmen

One thing that I have noticed is AMR's going out of his way to state that his beliefs line up with historical church confessions, which state that the triune God is ONE God. The other thing I have noticed is that Gods Truth, despite the repeated attempts of AMR, still accuses him of belief in THREE Gods.

keypurr

Yes he did my friend, that does not mean that the father gave up his being the most high God. One has to see that Christ was made Lord by his God who is greater than all. Christ has a God over him, the father does NOT have a Good that is over him.

This is a correction because my word checker like to change my words and then will not let me fix it.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Sent from my Nexus 7

keypurr

Yes he did my friend, that does not mean that the father gave up his being the most high God. One has to see that Christ was made Lord by his God who is greater than all. Christ has a God over him, the father does NOT have a Good that is over him.

Sent from my Nexus 7

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
You do not care if you speak the truth.

How do you figure that? I read through the debate thread and there was no debate on your part. You were ranting that AMR was not answering your questions yet you completely ignored his posts and even openly stated that you did not bother to read some of them. What was/is untruthful about anything I said?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I believe Jesus is God; therefore, he is the Father, because God is the Father. I believe Jesus is the Holy Spirit, because Jesus is God, and the Holy Spirit is God.
I believe the three are One and the same.

If they are the same in all ways, why the countless verses that show them distinct and in relationship?! Your view is redundant and contrary to simple language (and, with, love, send, pray, etc.).

You make the mistake of begging the question by failing to distinguish nature and person. You assume God is unipersonal and cannot be triune, a mistake in light of revelation. Yes, the Father and Son are God, but that does not have to mean they are the same person (but they are the same being). God is unique. You are thinking in finite terms and limiting God to your box. Revelation>reason.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You are right, I am not eloquent at all. After all English is my second language. I speak broken English.

You don't have be eloquent to be faithful to be Jesus' servant.

blessings.

What is your first language? Klingon?

Seriously, I am interested in other countries/cultures and would ask advice about your cuisine.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I commend you Meshak for your use of English. It is a very difficult language and you do a good job!
And, I believe you are a good and faithful servant!

Of what? She rejects the Lord Jesus Christ as Deity, in anti-trinitarian, is basically in the same boat as JW cult (though she is not one or no longer one formally).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You accept the trinity doctrine even though it says it is unexplainable. If you cannot explain it, then you cannot defend it!

I have clearly corrected your false accusation. There are countless books explaining the trinity. The point is that we do not understand it apart from revelation (like many other doctrines) and we cannot understand it exhaustively (but we still know truth about it).

What you are saying is that we gave you explanations, but you do not like or consider them.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
So you recline to debate me? Is that it?

If so, is anyone else interested to take woman's challenge?

Your reason is one of main reasons why I don't trust any Calvinist as true Jesus' servants.

We are not afraid to debate you, but there are countless threads here by those who hold your Arian heresy.

AMR (trinitarian) is debating GT (Oneness/modalism heresy).

Any thread by a JW or Unitarian would cover your views. You are more unreasonable and less qualified then others on 100s of posts on this subject.

Will not debate you (probably a waste of time) is not the same as cannot debate you.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You do not know what you are talking about, so stop with your worthless false opinions of me.

Why did you act as if you did not see my request?

Here it is again:

You can lead me to the trinity doctrine if you would answer my questions.

The question is how is it that Jesus is God but not the Father who is God.

The other question is like it: How is Jesus God but not the Holy Spirit who is God.

I will be waiting for your answer.

I answered this in detail more than once for you. You dismiss it and then act like nobody has tried to show you your lack of insight. It is hard to take you seriously.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Those questions are so lame. It has nothing to do with God and Jesus' clear identify.

I know those trinity debaters are boasting how they are learned but they are useless to be Jesus' loyal and faithful servants.

What organized group today should we identify with to be taught sound doctrine or do we have to come to your house because you alone have the truth?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I said there are three, and the three are One.

Your trinity doctrine says there are three and that the three are separate and different.

If they are separate and different, then there are three Gods and not One.

Again, you are talking Mormon tritheism, not Christian triunity.

We both say the 3 are 1 and 1 are 3, but you reduce the 3 to the same thing (so, actually you are saying 1 is 1 and 1 is 1).

We are saying the 3 are personally distinct, but one in another sense (nature). We are not saying they are 3, but not also 1. 3 and 1 in the same sense is a contradiction, not 3 and 1 in a different sense.

If they were 3 beings, they would be 3 gods (Mormon). If they are one being, but 3 conscious centers, then they are one God, not 3 gods.

Your continued straw man misrepresentations and misunderstanding disqualify you from debating on this topic (you should be able to explain and understand the enemy view before you attack it. AMR understands your view and can speak against it with credibility).

Status
Not open for further replies.