Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
    Jesus does NOT have a distinct will from the Father. You speak nonsense. Jesus’ will was to do the Father’s will. Jesus only spoke and did what the Father did.
    Mat 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

    Mar 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

    Luk 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

    Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

    Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;


    All of these scriptures indicate that Jesus had a human will which was distinct from the Father's and needed to be yielded to the Father's will.
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
      You are the rabid dog.

      You show you are rabid and not mentally right.

      You say trinity doctrine is right, then you say it is wrong.

      You are senseless and sick.
      The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

      http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504


      Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

      Comment


      • What big teeth you have, Rocketman; I see you are digging through your old family albums again.
        Oh how I love the Word of God!

        Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by steko View Post
          Mat 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

          Mar 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

          Luk 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

          Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

          Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;


          All of these scriptures indicate that Jesus had a human will which was distinct from the Father's and needed to be yielded to the Father's will.
          All those scriptures PROVE what I said.

          Those scriptures show that God CAME AS A MAN, and that Jesus ONLY DID God's WILL.
          Oh how I love the Word of God!

          Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
            All those scriptures PROVE what I said.

            Those scriptures show that God CAME AS A MAN, and that Jesus ONLY DID God's WILL.
            Willfully deaf, dumb, and blind.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
              Willfully deaf, dumb, and blind.
              You have described yourself...EXACTLY.

              I tell you, you have surely described yourself.

              The scriptures tell you that you describe yourself, but you do not believe it.
              Oh how I love the Word of God!

              Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                You have described yourself...EXACTLY.

                I tell you, you have surely described yourself.

                The scriptures tell you that you describe yourself, but you do not believe it.
                There you go...claiming to know what Scripture says. Jesus had a will, as a man, and He submitted His human will to the Father's. Yet you claim the verses Steko quoted prove what you say is true. They, in fact, prove the opposite. YOU are, therefore, willfully blind to the Word as it's written.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                  There you go...claiming to know what Scripture says. Jesus had a will, as a man, and He submitted His human will to the Father's. Yet you claim the verses Steko quoted prove what you say is true. They, in fact, prove the opposite. YOU are, therefore, willfully blind to the Word as it's written.
                  Why don't you believe Jesus is God come as a Man?
                  Oh how I love the Word of God!

                  Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                  Comment


                  • God came as a MAN; yet, glorydaz is puzzled why he would cry and have feelings as a man does.
                    Oh how I love the Word of God!

                    Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rocketman View Post
                      You noticed that too...
                      Yep. And nobody is more inclusive and non-judgmental toward Modalists than I am, so it's doubly ridiculous.
                      Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei
                      “The Church reformed and always reforming, according to the Word of God.”

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
                        Yep. And nobody is more inclusive and non-judgmental toward Modalists than I am, so it's doubly ridiculous.
                        God's Truth is offensive to those who do not accept the truth.
                        Oh how I love the Word of God!

                        Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                          What big teeth you have, Rocketman; I see you are digging through your old family albums again.
                          Is that the best you have wolf, bear your fangs for us again...PPS is correct you are a rabid dog.
                          The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

                          http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504


                          Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                            Why don't you believe Jesus is God come as a Man?
                            I do, but He is not the Father....who is also the ONE GOD.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                              God came as a MAN; yet, glorydaz is puzzled why he would cry and have feelings as a man does.
                              You're an ignorant fool, and you show how you LIE like a dog every day you post. Proving yourself to be a liar has become your new MO. Keep the show on the road....it's becoming kinda funny.

                              The only thing I'm puzzled about is how one woman can continue to be so blind that she can't even read what's been clearly written.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                You're an ignorant fool, and you show how you LIE like a rabid dog every day you post. Proving yourself to be a liar has become your new MO. Keep the show on the road....it's becoming kinda funny.

                                The only thing I'm puzzled about is how one woman can continue to be so blind that she can't even read what's been clearly written.
                                There GD I fixed it for ya...
                                The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

                                http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504


                                Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X