Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post
    Rocketman nailed it when it comes to you:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...97#post3770097

A person who simply does not want to learn, but merely dig in and repeat herself over and over again. Sigh.

You lost the debate on this topic. You had a perfect opportunity to defend yourself, but as the debate demonstrated, you were exposed as one who simply does not understand her errors.

AMR
    Yep, Rocketman nailed it and you nailed it. GT simply refuses to learn. She refuses to see or hear. She really does see herself as the holder of all truth....exactly like Meshak....exactly like Jason....exactly like every other hypocrite that has ever lived.

Once again, I commend you on the patience you had during that very one-sided debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
      Yep, Rocketman nailed it and you nailed it. GT simply refuses to learn. She refuses to see or hear. She really does see herself as the holder of all truth....exactly like Meshak....exactly like Jason....exactly like every other hypocrite that has ever lived.

Once again, I commend you on the patience you had during that very one-sided debate.

I prove my beliefs from the scriptures, AMR, Rocketman does not, Meshak does not, Jason does not, and you do not.
      Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

A person who simply does not want to learn, but merely dig in and repeat herself over and over again. Sigh.

You lost the debate on this topic. You had a perfect opportunity to defend yourself, but as the debate demonstrated, you were exposed as one who simply does not understand her errors.

AMR
        The devil has left you with only one resort, and that is to personally attack.

The trinity doctrine goes against all truth and logic.

God in the Old Testament says there is no one beside Me.

God says He is One.

Trinitarians say there are two beside God the Father.

Trinitarians say there is someone besides God.

They say there are three distinctly different Gods.

Comment

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
          No, we don't and you've been corrected on this lie about a million times and still push it.

Post even one post of any trinitarian here who has stated that we believe there are 3 Gods, or retract your lie.
          sigpic

Comment

AMR
            You are trying to call in some help.

You are hypocrites in false doctrines.

Tell me, when was the last time you learned something and admitted I taught you something?

You are a Calvinist, AMR.

You are steeped in falseness.

Rocketman is in falseness too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
              No, we don't and you've been corrected on this lie about a million times and still push it.

Post even one post of any trinitarian here who has stated that we believe there are 3 Gods, or retract your lie.
              You deny it and that is all you can do.

Saying the three different Gods are really one is ignorant and unstable teaching.

Comment

Better: The simpliciter God does not have a soul.

AMR
                Leviticus 26:11 NASB; Leviticus 26:30 NASB; Isaiah 42:1 NASB; Zechariah 11:8 NASB; Matthew 12:18 NASB; Hebrews 10:38 NASB.

These scriptures speak of God having a soul…a soul is a body with a spirit. If these scriptures are not about Jesus, and if Jesus did not exist in a Spiritual body, then how God who lives in unapproachable light that no one is has seen have a body?

Comment

Trinitarians say there are two beside God the Father.

Trinitarians say there is someone besides God.

Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                  You deny it and that is all you can do.

Saying the three different Gods are really one is ignorant and unstable teaching.
                  Then you admit that no trinitarian teaches that we believe 3 Gods, thank you for admitting you lied.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by godrulz View Post
                    Mormon tritheism says there are 3 different gods that make a group of gods (polytheism; finite godism).

Trinitarianism says that there is ONE GOD, NOT 3 gods. It says ONE GOD with 3 personal distinctions, not 3 gods. There is one being, nature, substance, essence, spirit of God, not 3. There are 3 personal distinctions within this one God.

You are correct that 3 gods in 1 god is a false contradiction. You are incorrect to not see that you are making a false straw man caricature of the biblical view to reject it (as do we).

The creeds and theology books point this out over and over as a common anti-trinitarian mistake by detractors. You are either stupid or stubborn because you continue to perpetuate your wrong understanding (you misunderstand and misrepresent, so how can you be helped)?
                    How dumb, the devil has ensnared you to speak ignorant lies.

You say...trinitarians say there is one, not three, one with three different personalities, uh, the same, uh different. They are all God, but Jesus is not God the Father… Just be quiet. You speak as a mentally ill person.

Comment

Then you admit that no trinitarian teaches that we believe 3 Gods, thank you for admitting you lied.
                      Tell me, is the Father God?

Is Jesus God?

Is the Holy Spirit God?

Are they the same?

Yes or no.

Comment

Tell me, is the Father God?

Is Jesus God?

Is the Holy Spirit God?
                        yes to these

Are they the same?

Yes or no.
                        no they are not the same person, yes they are the same God.
                        sigpic

Comment

These scriptures speak of God having a soul…a soul is a body with a spirit.
                          So God has a body? Are you a Mormon?

AMR
                          Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
                          Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
                          AMR's Randomata Blog
                          Learn Reformed Doctrine
                          I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
                          Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
                          Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
                          The best TOL Social Group: here.
                          If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
                          Why?

Comment

AMR
                            Answer according to the scriptures I gave, or go away with your dumb insults.

Comment

yes to these
                              That is right. The Father is God. Jesus is God. The Holy Spirit is God.
                              Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                              no they are not the same person, yes they are the same God.
                              You say yes and no to my question of are they the same.

You say no that are not the same person but they are the same God.
                              That MAKES JESUS GOD THE FATHER.

You PROVED THAT TRINITARIANS have three different Gods.

Comment

AMR
                                I gave AMR some scriptures that SAY God has a soul.

AMR replies with the only way he knows how, with dumbness and personal attacks.

Are there any other ignorant people who now want to stroke AMR's ego?

Leviticus 26:11 NASB; Leviticus 26:30 NASB; Isaiah 42:1 NASB; Zechariah 11:8 NASB; Matthew 12:18 NASB; Hebrews 10:38 NASB.

Comment

Working...
                                X