Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Use the words that the Bible uses.

AND WITH LOVES (requires subject and object), etc. You reject the face value meaning of these words (prays to, sends, etc.), so take your own advice. You also describe your theological concepts in words that are not explicitly biblical. To be consistent, let's only use Hebrew and Greek words since English words cannot count logically in your approach.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
They seem to get all information at the Bible college. That's why they have so much confidence in what they believe.

They are only parroting what they have learned at the college. All trinity pastors are the same too.

hogwash...

godrulz

Hall of Fame
wow, ten consecutive posts by same poster, this must a new record.

Thanks for breaking my record attempt?! I thought I was on ignore for giving you a neg rep as a false teacher? See how much fun we can have?

What language do you speak?

keypurr

We have answered your Arian proof texts over and over. Your view creates a contradiction with Jn. 1:1; Jn. 5:18; Jn. 10:30-33; Jn. 8:58; Jn. 20:28, etc.

Repent, renounce your Arian heresy, and embrace the true Christ, the I AM, Alpha and Omega, Lord God, YHWH.

As expected, your answers are silly.

Follow your Satanic cults if you wish GR, I will still love you as a brother. You have no clue what your verses are saying.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
As expected, your answers are silly.

Follow your Satanic cults if you wish GR, I will still love you as a brother. You have no clue what your verses are saying.

Johannes Greber was a former Catholic and then a spirit medium. When in contact with demonic spirits, he came up with same or similar translations (Jn. 1:1 a god) as JWs. Your view and arguments are essentially JW or Unitarian teaching.

http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-Greber.htm

My view is the biblical view, while yours is actually the demonic one?! Oh, the irony.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
AMR is calling GT and she and a he. Which is it? Perhaps transgender?

AMR has given substance to refute GT error and confusion on the topic. I am not holding my breath for a blue moon for GT to respond in kind.:jazz:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
IMO, this One on One might be the most important debate ever conducted on TOL, due to the recent invasion of anti-Trinitarianism on the ECT.

AMR is the best qualified to put a stop to the unbelieving nonsense of ALL of the heresies of those who would deny God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

All faithful Christians should read closely, and pray that readers will be blessed by all that AMR will bring to bear, according to the Word of God, upon this crucial debate.

Nang

meshak

BANNED
Banned
All faithful Christians should read closely, and pray that readers will be blessed by all that AMR will bring to bear, according to the Word of God, upon this crucial debate.

Nang

All faithful Christians should practice what Jesus' teaches and commands.

God's Truth

I don't think either one has merits. They are both wrong. ARM is a strict traditional person intrenched in his church, GT is seeking but has a long way to go to see truth.

You Lon are like AMR, that does not make you a bad person, just misguided.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Keypurr, you have a lot of nerve saying I am seeking truth but have a long way to go. You are the one who was asking people to help you understand the scriptures about who Jesus is.

God's Truth

I believe all scripture, but I disagree with interpretation of it.

Did the master say that his father is greater than ALL?

Is not Christ the son of the MOST HIGH GOD?

Sent from my Nexus 7

As Lon pointed out this is a debate about another thread and when I post something that questions both parties Lon seems to object. But, forums are for debate are they not?

You have done nothing wrong by posting. Lon is picking on you because you said something against his friend AMR.

God's Truth

One thing that I have noticed is AMR's going out of his way to state that his beliefs line up with historical church confessions, which state that the triune God is ONE God. The other thing I have noticed is that Gods Truth, despite the repeated attempts of AMR, still accuses him of belief in THREE Gods.

Just because someone says, they believe in One God that does not mean their doctrine is correct.

I have proven the trinity doctrine is incorrect. God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are not separate. They are the exact same. Jesus only says and does what the Father says and does. The Holy Spirit only says what Jesus says.

God's Truth

How do you figure that? I read through the debate thread and there was no debate on your part. You were ranting that AMR was not answering your questions yet you completely ignored his posts and even openly stated that you did not bother to read some of them. What was/is untruthful about anything I said?

I figure that by the untruths that you say.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
All faithful Christians should practice what Jesus' teaches and commands.

Jn. 5:23 just as=in the same way.

Only God is worthy of worship, yet Jesus was worshipped equally with the Father.

Any religion or no religion can live the externals of the faith (atheists do not have to commit murder). The only way to be a Christian is not to do good works, but to say what Thomas did, something meshak cannot (Jn. 1:1; Jn. 20:28).

God's Truth

If they are the same in all ways, why the countless verses that show them distinct and in relationship?! Your view is redundant and contrary to simple language (and, with, love, send, pray, etc.).
God came in the flesh.
You make the mistake of begging the question by failing to distinguish nature and person.
The Bible does not say God is two, and that Jesus is two. What don’t you get about the scripture that says there is One God the Father? The scripture does not say there is One God the Father in essence, God the Father the person, another God Jesus the Son, and another God the Holy Spirit.
You assume God is unipersonal and cannot be triune,
How many times do you have to be told that I believe that there are three?
a mistake in light of revelation. Yes, the Father and Son are God, but that does not have to mean they are the same person (but they are the same being).
Go ahead and explain how they are not the same person but they are the same being. EXPLAIN IT. You cannot explain it, or you would have. What you profess to know about is unexplainable. Therefore, it is not defendable.
God is unique. You are thinking in finite terms and limiting God to your box. Revelation>reason.
You just have to throw in some worthless opinions and untruths.

God's Truth

Jn. 5:23 just as=in the same way.

Only God is worthy of worship, yet Jesus was worshipped equally with the Father.

Any religion or no religion can live the externals of the faith (atheists do not have to commit murder). The only way to be a Christian is not to do good works, but to say what Thomas did, something meshak cannot (Jn. 1:1; Jn. 20:28).

I can hardly believe all the false teachings that go on in this world.

God's Truth

I have clearly corrected your false accusation. There are countless books explaining the trinity. The point is that we do not understand it apart from revelation (like many other doctrines) and we cannot understand it exhaustively (but we still know truth about it).

What you are saying is that we gave you explanations, but you do not like or consider them.

Listen carefully. The trinity doctrine SAYS it is UNEXPLAINABLE.

God's Truth

We are not afraid to debate you, but there are countless threads here by those who hold your Arian heresy.

AMR (trinitarian) is debating GT (Oneness/modalism heresy).

Any thread by a JW or Unitarian would cover your views. You are more unreasonable and less qualified then others on 100s of posts on this subject.

Will not debate you (probably a waste of time) is not the same as cannot debate you.

You are unteachable.

How many times do I have to explain the difference between modalism and my beliefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.