Battle Royale IX ideas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Sozo

:sozo2:

:freak: :zakath: :liberals: :skeptic: :firechyld :beanboy: :flamer: Freakazoid :zman: :BillyBob: :troll: :aikido: :em: :Cyrus: :jeffrson: :chz4brnz: :Whipsnap: :emarie: :granite: :Slippery: :1Way: :cattyfan: :Elaine: :shadowmd: :Christine :Nineveh: :Grizzly: :lucky: :lucy: :jessilu: :crow2: :SOTK: :knight: :sibbie: :turbo: :troy: :deb: :nori: :Clete: :aimiel:

:darwinsm:

cur_deus_homo

The topic of "A" doesn't interest me, but the topic of "B" does, though it is too broad. What does "the Bible is the word of God" mean? Every word in the Bible came directly from God? It is the word of God because it reveals the Word of God, that is Jesus the Christ? Because it has authority within the church? All of the above?

It would be pointless to involve Zakath in such a debate because he believes there is no God.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by PureX

Can't you find someone better than some fascist radio blowhard to represent the Christian perspective on TOL? Sheesh!
Hey pal.... that's my friend and my pastor you are talking about.

How would you like a one way ticket to TOL banishment?

You can disagree with I and Bob all you like but please at least show a little respect. Oh, and it wouldn't hurt if you could at least label him correctly. "fascist" ROTFL. :chuckle: :doh:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:sozo: Gimme an A!!!!

A

Sozo

Originally posted by Knight

No comment from Zakath?

I think you've scared him off.

I have noticed that when a tough question, on one of the threads, comes his way, he tends to disappear for a few days, only to return once the thread has faded from interest.

:granite:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I think you've scared him off.

I have noticed that when a tough question, on one of the threads, comes his way, he tends to disappear for a few days, only to return once the thread has faded from interest.

:granite:
It seems that is Zakath's M.O.

Crow

Now if you had offered the choice, "Bob against all of the homosexual apologists....." :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

It's as if :crow: is trying to tell me something.... :think:
Not to mention Poly!! Poly's been :bang: , I guess. Nobody listens to me! :doh: :noid:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Why on Earth would Zakath want to join another one of these debates? All you guys have done is hammer away at him and deride him the entire time while constantly claiming that he lost the last one.

[I didn't read it so I have no view or bias]

What possible reason would he have to submit himself to more of the same?

If I was him, I'd tell you all to take a flying leap.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Or "Why don't you just disappear altogether!"

I'm not sure what you mean, Sozo, but I am sure you've noticed the things I mentioned. Would you bother joining a debate knowing the derision that lies ahead?

It seems to me that if someone is willing to debate in a forum such as the Battle Royale, he should be treated politely. Wouldn't you agree?

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

It seems to me that if someone is willing to debate in a forum such as the Battle Royale, he should be treated politely. Wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely! Would you consider it impolite to walk away in the middle of a debate that you are losing?

erinmarie

poop, I've put off reading that thread for months and now I'll have to do it to form my opinion on this seemingly pointless argument....
But knowing Zakath, I can't see him walking away from a 'battle' without good reason....?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Absolutely! Would you consider it impolite to walk away in the middle of a debate that you are losing?

Yes, I would. Especially if I agreed to certain rules.

It is my understanding that Zakath was stricken ill during the last BR and was in contact with Knight about it. Is that not the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.