Battle Royale IX ideas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

Originally posted by add yasaf

Bob Enyart vs. Add Yasaf in any debate. I just don't like the guy

It's supposed to be a "Battle", not a knockout in the first round.

No offense Add, but you might do better against beanieboy!

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

Yes, I would. Especially if I agreed to certain rules.

It is my understanding that Zakath was stricken ill during the last BR and was in contact with Knight about it. Is that not the case?

I wonder why it was never concluded?

Whose turn is it? :think:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Bob Enyart vs. Add Yasaf in any debate.

Battle Royale IX
Bob Enyart vs. Add Yasaf
Boxers or Briefs?

Battle Royale IX
Bob Enyart vs. Add Yasaf
Is Bob a better name than Add?

Battle Royale IX
Bob Enyart vs. Add Yasaf
Fishing or Golf?

Battle Royale IX
Bob Enyart vs. Add Yasaf
Walk or Golf cart?

Battle Royale IX
Bob Enyart vs. Add Yasaf
Carry your own or Caddy?

Battle Royale IX
Bob Enyart vs. Add Yasaf
Is John Kerry a commie? If so, can we shoot him?

I just don't like the guy

I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Last edited:

add yasaf

There is a good reason why I can say that I do not like Bob. I was on his site and we were discussing open theism, and I was asking him some questions, and he suddenly stopped the thread and deleted it.

Clete can verify this. I was trying to bring some of the discussion over here to this site to help things along, when he up and deleted the thread. He never did answer the questions.

I am not trying to get back at him, but I think he spreads a lot of misinformation based on little theological background and can be quite misleading.

Crow

Originally posted by BillyBob

I'm not sure what you mean, Sozo, but I am sure you've noticed the things I mentioned. Would you bother joining a debate knowing the derision that lies ahead?

It seems to me that if someone is willing to debate in a forum such as the Battle Royale, he should be treated politely. Wouldn't you agree?

BillyBob, if you read through the comments, neither side was particularly polite to the other. Such is the nature of arguing hot issues. Battle Royalles are not for the thin-skinned.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A, of course. But creation/evolution would be nice. I think there are a number of high profile advocates of either side that are willing to debate. I think if they saw the format, they might be willing to guest a debate.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

There is a good reason why I can say that I do not like Bob. I was on his site and we were discussing open theism, and I was asking him some questions, and he suddenly stopped the thread and deleted it.

Clete can verify this. I was trying to bring some of the discussion over here to this site to help things along, when he up and deleted the thread. He never did answer the questions.

I am not trying to get back at him, but I think he spreads a lot of misinformation based on little theological background and can be quite misleading.
Why not just call into his show then? That way you can correct him and his audience will get to hear it.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Crow

BillyBob, if you read through the comments, neither side was particularly polite to the other. Such is the nature of arguing hot issues. Battle Royalles are not for the thin-skinned.

OK

add yasaf

Turbo quote - Why not just call into his show then? That way you can correct him and his audience will get to hear it.

That would be cool. What's the number? Though that particular discussion might not be concise enough of a topic for a show.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That would be cool. What's the number? Though that particular discussion might not be concise enough of a topic for a show.
1-800-8ENYART (1-800-836-9278)

or

1-888-836-9278

The show is on from 5:00 - 5:30 PM Eastern, Monday through Friday.

Last edited:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:doh: Stupid jet lag! :eek:

I fixed it. I meant 5:00 - 5:30 Eastern.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In a strange coincidence, I just finished off a carton of rocky road ice-cream.

:)singer: I love rocky road.)

SOTK

I'm not interested in (A) at all. I think (B) would be an interesting topic, but I'm not at all interested in hearing anything Zakath has to say about it. I don't even understand why he even stays around here.

I'd personally be a lot more interested in a Young Earth Creation versus Old Earth Evolution debate. That's a pretty hot topic and would be informative as well as entertaining! :box:

:D

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by SOTK

I'm not interested in (A) at all. I think (B) would be an interesting topic, but I'm not at all interested in hearing anything Zakath has to say about it. I don't even understand why he even stays around here.
Probably all the love and support I get from my fellow posters.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.