Discussion thread for Stripe and Genuineoriginal's 1 on 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Why can’t you JUST discuss the issue like the smart guy you’re supposed to be?? - I can’t respond to such nonsense as this.

The Flood could not have happened either way that's stated in Scripture as the Letter of the Word SHOWS. There's a Spiritual aspect to it!!

Paul – 052012

Letsargue

:think:

If I could understand something you were saying, that might be possible.

"Don't do drugs" - there's my argument so far. :up:

That’s a real Christian like statement for a person like you!!

So here’s what God said about the waters of the flood. You can’t understand it because GOD SAID IT!!

If any of you read these about a dozen times, the thought just may come to some one who is truly concerned about the Truth. It takes a dozen times or more to allow them to soak in. If any one has a problem understanding them, Just ask and it shall be _ _ _ _ you.

Proverbs 8:22-30 KJV – 22- “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23- I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24- When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
25- Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
26- While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
27- When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
28- When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29- When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30- Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him”. --------//--- Verses 27, 28, and 29; then the first part of 30, is the Gospel!!
Just a thought, >> Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV –

Paul – 052012

Letsargue

Proverbs 3:13-15 KJV – “Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her”. -----

Letsargue 5:21 TOL – “Foolish is the man that casts away wisdom, and the man that despiseth understanding. For the loss of it is worse than the loss of a friend, and the cost thereof than all he can own”.
Paul 5:21 TOL - “How can a man who thinketh himself to be something, showeth himself to be a fool to the world”? -----

Proverbs 1:26-29 KJV – “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD”. -----

Paul – 052112

Letsargue

So you're just going to spout random verses, are you?

Don’t dare call my Christ “RANDOM”!!!

The things I said are straight from Christ, my GOD!!!

Just keep it up for the whole world TO SEE WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE!!!

Paul – 052112

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who made the quote that said a great enough intelligence would seem like insanity to those less intelligent?

Letsargue

So you're just going to spout random verses, are you?

Ezekiel 38:22-23 KJV – “ (( I WILL )) plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and (( I WILL )) rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are WITH HIM, - AN (( OVERFLOWING RAIN )) , and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD”. --&--

Jeremiah 47:2 KJV – “Thus saith the LORD; Behold, WATERS RISE UP out of the north, and shall be an (( OVERFLOWING (( FLOOD )), and shall (( OVERFLOW THE LAND )), and all that is therein; the city, and them that dwell therein: then the men shall cry, and ((( ALL ))) the inhabitants of the land shall howl”. -------//-- HERE’S SOME OF YOUR RANDOM FOOLISHNESS WISE GUY!! - That’s what GOD SAID!! – There are high mountains in the “LAND”, smart guy!!! --- There’s your REAL FLOOD THAT YOU’LL BE A WITNESS TO. No one SAW the Parable of this one!! --- Maybe some of the wiser will notice that GOD said this ALSO!!!!! ---- All the so called (( History of Noah’s Flood )) is in “(( TRUTH ))” Parables of the Unseen reality of God’s JUDGMENT, and all the wiser than God are in the very midst of the FLOOD ((( NOW )))!!!! And the ARK / CHURCH has been LIFTED UP, and the wise missed the boat!!!!!

Paul – 052112

Letsargue

Who made the quote that said a great enough intelligence would seem like insanity to those less intelligent?

Acts 26:24 KJV – “As he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, (( Paul, thou art beside thyself; MUCH LEARNING DOTH MAKE THEE MAD ))”. ------

Paul – 052112

Letsargue

You're a fruit loop. :kook:

Please go away. :thumb:

I HAVE!!!!

The Flood all you smart guys are so worried about is, - (( IF IT’S OF FAITH )), - the speaking of the Prophet Joel. >> Acts 2:16-21 KJV – “THIS IS THAT which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I WILL POUR OUT OF MY SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I WILL POUR OUT IN THOSE DAYS OF MY SPIRIT; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved”. -----//--
That outpouring started on the day of Pentecost, and ended with the Revelation of John around AD 70. - The outpouring covered every nation, and every high place, and the Church / Ark of Christ was lifted up with Christ in the marriage, above all other powers in high places on earth. The earth was covered, and all that forsook the Lord perished in the overflow of Christ’s outpouring of the water of the Spirit of the Word, the Waters of Christ.

Isn’t that just all together lovely? – And the Fool laughed while Christ built His Ark / Church, but God gets the LAST LAUGH!! --- Proverbs 1:26-28 KJV – “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me”. -------///-- Happy are the fools who defy God, --- UNTIL!!!

Paul – 052112

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
How do you reconcile this statement:

Don’t dare call my Christ “RANDOM”!!!

The things I said are straight from Christ, my GOD!!!

Just keep it up for the whole world TO SEE WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE!!!

Paul – 052112

With you implying that you can't rely on what the Bible says in this statement:

Why can’t you JUST discuss the issue like the smart guy you’re supposed to be?? - I can’t respond to such nonsense as this.

The Flood could not have happened either way that's stated in Scripture as the Letter of the Word SHOWS. There's a Spiritual aspect to it!!

Paul – 052012

Letsargue

How do you reconcile this statement:

With you implying that you can't rely on what the Bible says in this statement:

I have no need to reconcile anything. -- Judge me according to your heart!!

The statements in the Scriptures such as the STORY of Noah’s Flood, are only "Parables" of the UNSEEN TRUTH that the unbelieving denies. The Truth of the Flood came at the end, not near the beginning. You all can believe the carnal history that never TRULY happened if you choose!! - That was said to have been SEEN by those folks, therefore it can't be of Faith!!

Paul 052112

Last edited:

Letsargue

WOOWWW!! – THAT WAS A REAL TOUGH ARGUMENT!! – Those Geniuses, and truly Godly men gave me a real run for the Gold!! – AAAHHHH, I’m give out!!

Is there another good argument somewhere??

Paul – 052112

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
After going over some more of the book and the posts in this debate, I'm finding myself more comfortable with the general idea and less comfortable with the details. For instance, saying the crack took 2 hours to circle the globe might be somewhat revealing, but I would have been quicker to say 'some time' rather than worry about that specific time frame.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I give the video SPOD.

Now, the question is, are there granites under the Pacific but not the Atlantic?

Letsargue

Do you think there’s something that you all are going to come up with that will change the TRUTH about the Flood?? – Noah’s flood took place ONLY according to the Scriptures, and not according to science or history. -- You can make up evidence, but it cannot change everything written in ALL SCRIPTURE!! All Scripture points to two floods, the carnal / Parable of it, and the Spiritual, the Truth of Christ!!

Paul – 052512

Letsargue

Yes.

Interesting discussion.

Are there Scriptural aspects for favoring one theory over the other? Anybody?

This is just some more support for the “TRUTH” about Noah’s Flood.

What is it with these people who call themselves “Christians”, but yet they use everything except Christian Faith to find the Knowledge of God?? - The Knowledge of God is Faithfully found in the Word of God, not anywhere else, or it would not be called the “WORDS OF FAITH”. – SOO, where would a Christian find out all there is to know about Noah’s Flood?? – The Scriptures, OF COURSE!!! – Any false Christian will use any false knowledge to prove his false point. -- ( There’s no argument here )!!
1 Timothy 4:4-7 KJV – 4- “For EVERY CREATURE of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5- For it is SANCTIFIED BY THE WORD OF GOD and prayer. 6- If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the (( WORDS OF FAITH )) and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. 7- But REFUSE PROFANE ( and ) old WIVES' FABLES, and exercise thyself RATHER unto godliness”. -------//--- God didn’t say that if the creature is none of His, that it is good. - Remember, >> John 8:44-45 KJV “--------“ “Because I tell you the Truth, ye believe me not”. ------//--- The Devil and all his angels, or demons are not God’s good creatures; they’re Satan’s evil creatures.
And some of you are going to “DEBATE” God over His FLOOD???
You’re wearing your own shoes, ---- “And your feet shod with the “preparation” of the Gospel of peace”. -----//-- Did God say, “Shod with the Gospel?” - NOOO! – “With the “Preparation” OF THE GOSPEL”, ---//-- And what is the “preparation” of the Gospel? – THE WHOLE Word of God!!! ----- SOOO, if you learn anything, it’s from the Word of God, and if you learn nothing, it’s from everything but the Word of God, and again, there’s NO ARGUMENT HERE!!

Paul – 052512

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are there Scriptural aspects for favoring one theory over the other? Anybody?
Yes. As evolution allows atheists to be spiritually fulfilled, removing that crutch from them makes them easier to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.