X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is biased!

Comment

• Depends upon what you mean by that.. we are all biased in some sense by our particular point of view. If you mean biased because Holding is a friend of mine and would automatically agree with me on that basis, no. He and I have strenously disagreed on many things. I was a committed preterist before he was and he is not postmillenial. Biased because he is now a preterist... perhaps, but judging by how the whupping Jerry received at my hands is not reflected in the polls, the bias is very spread out amongst both sides of the spectrum.

Actually, I know Holding well, and his good opinion of how I did, and the fact that he actually took the time to post a report on it speaks volumes. He does not automatically do that, and his compliments towards anyone are very hard earned. If Jerry had bruised my behind, he would say so in no uncertain terms.

Comment

• What happened to my post count???? It was over 120 and now its 73!! HUH???

Comment

• Thread pruning. Stinks doesn't it??

And for the record I urged Holding to be "nice" to Jerry to which he told me he was going to say whatever he thought was accurate. Though after I was called an "idiot" my exhortations to be nice ceased.

Comment

• And I also told Holding that he absolutely was forbidden to disagree with me on anything and must think that I did the best job possible blah, blah, blah. If you read the review, you will see that he was disobedient about that as well. He actually had the nerve to say there were some points I should have brought out and didn't, or should have brought out earlier, and that we disagree on a few things. I will now have to go and whup his tail. Not!!! He is one of the few people out there who would clean my clock in a debate even though I would d still be right of course.

While you are there checking out the review... check out the rest of his material. His ministry is well worth supporting. I have the utmost respect for the man.

Comment

• I don't have enough time to read one paragraph, what makes you think I would read the whole review?

Comment

• Then I guess you'll never know if it is biased or not The "review" portion though is very short. Holding quotes mine and Jerry's posts in their entirety (which is nice for both of us) and then comments very briefly after each one. It could be read in under five minutes.

Comment

• ookie dokie.

Comment

Working...
                  X