Wrongly Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Crucifer, I may not always arrive at the same conclusions you do, but I think you're honest about your conclusions.
I like that.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Are you talking about the Crucible account?
I think hat one was perma-banned.

Crucifer is Crucifixion + Lucifer- it's supposed to represent the two fold nature that mankind has. As much as we try to serve Christ we are all nonetheless wicked in our own way.

glorydaz

It is because it was a temporary ban, not a permanent one. Permanent bans are given for egregious trolling.

It stated that it was a perma ban, but thanks for vindicating me on this :)

I'm not so sure you're vindicated yet. There is some disagreement with your account and Sherman's.

I'm not sure Sherman knows you're claiming you were just (perma) banned last Thursday. I still see no record of it in the Woodshed.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
I'm not so sure you're vindicated yet. There is some disagreement with your account and Sherman's.

I'm not sure Sherman knows you're claiming you were just (perma) banned last Thursday. I still see no record of it in the Woodshed.

You owe me an apology

Or
At the very least
Just leaving me alone :)

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
I owe you jack.

In fact, I'll now take it as my personal mission to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Welcome to my world.

Yeah well, I've been hated by you all from the get go for whatever reason.
Is it because I'm Calvinist?
You wanna hate because I'm traditionally Protestant?

I don't have any animosity toward any of you, in fact I'm very fond of Catholicism nonetheless.
But whatever.

glorydaz

Oh, so you have never posted on TOL before December 2018 under a different user name?

Yeah well, I've been hated by you all from the get go for whatever reason.
Is it because I'm Calvinist?
You wanna hate because I'm traditionally Protestant?

I don't have any animosity toward any of you, in fact I'm very fond of Catholicism nonetheless.
But whatever.

Hmmm....since you say I've hated you from the get go, at least have the decency to tell me when that get go was.

If you were Crucible, I didn't hate you.

If you were CatholicCrusader, I didn't hate you.

I don't care if you're a Calvinist or a Protestant.

The fact that you think I hate you at all tells me you have a persecution complex of some kind. I don't hate you for having a complex of any kind.

I just want the truth.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
The fact that you think I hate you at all tells me you have a persecution complex of some kind. I don't hate you for having a complex of any kind.

I just want the truth.

I was raised Presbyterian until I developed my own outlook having been baptized in a reformed baptist church. From then on I established both predestinarian and catholic ideologies.

And
I have no persecution complex.

glorydaz

it's 'cause you're a whiner

I was raised Presbyterian until I developed my own outlook having been baptized in a reformed baptist church. From then on I established both predestinarian and catholic ideologies.

We can work on your confusion reagarding theology later. :)

And
I have no persecution complex.

Then stop whining all the time, because it sure looks like a complex from out here.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
We can work on your confusion reagarding theology later. :)

You were catholic at some point- or does it just change according to convenience?

Then stop whining all the time, because it sure looks like a complex from out here.

I've simply just been responding to you all- you're the one that's whining. This wasn't even suppose to be a post that any of you responded to, this was directly to the mods :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.