Wrongly Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrongly Banned

Troll--Shutting account down for spamming the forum with racist postings and making sockpuppets for this purpose.

I made this account only for the purpose of being able to make a complaint because I can never go back to my former account unless it is unbanned.

This does not apply to me at all- I have said nothing racist, am not a 'sock puppet', and I think that it's very inconsiderate that a moderator would permanently ban someone without thoroughly examining who is who and what is what.

Today, I've spent a good deal on here and the experience has basically been me showing extreme patience in the face of 'bully debates' by posters who spam my reputation bar and have attacked me with flat out LIES about my character and what I've stated on here.

Particularly, Musterion- I see him right now in the IM bar talking about 'trolls' but he IS and is continuing to be a troll to other people. I reported him and I find it kind of funny that I'm mysteriously banned- seems a little suspicious and if that suspicion is correct than I have no willingness to be here. That is not Christian at all.

Originally posted by cruciferII View Post
    Troll--Shutting account down for spamming the forum with racist postings and making sockpuppets for this purpose.

I made this account only for the purpose of being able to make a complaint because I can never go back to my former account unless it is unbanned.

This does not apply to me at all- I have said nothing racist, am not a 'sock puppet', and I think that it's very inconsiderate that a moderator would permanently ban someone without thoroughly examining who is who and what is what.

Today, I've spent a good deal on here and the experience has basically been me showing extreme patience in the face of 'bully debates' by posters who spam my reputation bar and have attacked me with flat out LIES about my character and what I've stated on here.

Particularly, Musterion- I see him right now in the IM bar talking about 'trolls' but he IS and is continuing to be a troll to other people. I reported him and I find it kind of funny that I'm mysteriously banned- seems a little suspicious and if that suspicion is correct than I have no willingness to be here. That is not Christian at all.
    Doesn't look like you're banned to me. Did you jump too soon?

Comment

Paranoid delusional little thing, aren't you. Take a break.
      "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
      Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
      By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by cruciferII View Post

Saint John W

Comment

Who are you?
          Everyman is a voice in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by fool View Post
            Who are you?
            cruciferII (Join Date January 24th, 2019) = Crucifer (Join Date December 1st, 2018)

He is new.
            Learn to read what is written.

_____
            The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
            ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

"There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
              Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
              By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by john w View Post
                My account is un-banned, as you see here.
                I had every right to take issue with it but thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
                  My account is un-banned, as you see here.
                  I had every right to take issue with it
                  Actually, you didn't have any right.

_____
                  The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
                  ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post
                    Actually, you didn't have any right.
                    Why, because I don't agree with the hive mind on here?

I have a very sober, thorough view with the world- you're all grasping at extremities and trying to ostracize me just for being normal.
                    In fact I exercise a degree of patience dealing with the hubris that shouldn't even be needed just to be a part of a forum- there's something intrinsically wrong with you is all.

Comment

Why, because I don't agree with the hive mind on here?
                      No, your opinions have nothing to do with whether you have any rights on TOL.

It is not your right to post on TOL, it is a privilege granted by the TOL owner.

The TOL owner and forum administrators have the right to determine who will be allowed to post here and who will not be allowed to post.

Whiny users do not have any right to take issue with the decisions of the owner and forum administrators.

_____
                      ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

Why...

because people have been permabanned for less

you're not out of the woods yet

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                          because people have been permabanned for less

you're not out of the woods yet
                          I didn't do anything wrong

Comment

I didn't do anything wrong
                            what you're doing right now - that specific post, not to mention the OP - that and less has gotten people banned in the past

keep it up and let's see if it will get you banned in the future

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                              what you're doing right now - that specific post, not to mention the OP - that and less has gotten people banned in the past

keep it up and let's see if it will get you banned in the future
                              I've already let the guns loose and have said a few things that ~maybe~ would get me banned in response to my wrongful ban.
                              It wouldn't be surprising to me if it's because of that, but everything you're saying is nonsense. Post a post from me that is worthy of anything except maybe a thumb up for being sensible lol

Comment

Working...
                              X