What are the facts of what Hitler did?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Adolf Hitler used to brag that when his abusive grandfather hit him, Hitler would steel himself so that he would maintain a stoic stance and would never cry out in pain.

He shut off any empathy for himself as a suffering child so he was unable to feel empathy for other’s pain.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Adolf Hitler used to brag that when his abusive grandfather hit him, Hitler would steel himself so that he would maintain a stoic stance and would never cry out in pain.

He shut off any empathy for himself as a suffering child so he was unable to feel empathy for other’s pain.

consider the state of the Germany economy when hitler took power

are you arguing that Hitler did not have empathy for the suffering of the German people?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
they're lying

no serious historian disputes the fact that Hitler ran the show, that the people in government and the military were terrified at the idea of being caught disobeying his orders

stalin started the war as hitlers ally, which gave hitler the oportunity to focus his attention on the (his) western front - France, the low countries, and England

He secured France, belgium, the netherlands, etc and was focused on defeating England when he made the fatal decision to open a second front and attack Russia

Stalin then joined the alliance of western states - england and the united states

this was the beginning of the end of the thousand year reich

you'd be surprised how much revisionist crap is circulating on mainstream sites like Youtube - and inevitably much worse on the dark web - crap that paints hitler as a warm and fuzzy misunderstood kinda guy

and i don't get the impression that Jacob is all that well versed in modern history
There are a lot of things that I do not know. That is why I ask in a community that can support me.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
consider the state of the Germany economy when hitler took power

are you arguing that Hitler did not have empathy for the suffering of the German people?

Hitler, in my view, was a psychopath. He had little or no empathy for others.

Germany’s humiliating surrender at the close of the Great War left its people depressed, their economy ruined, and the nation in turmoil.

Hitler promised to make the nation great again and the people of Germany began to have hope for the first time in many years.s

Hitler’s cruelty and lack of compassion and empathy set the country on an evil path.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hitler, in my view, was a psychopath. He had little or no empathy for others.

Germany’s humiliating surrender at the close of the Great War left its people depressed, their economy ruined, and the nation in turmoil.

Hitler promised to make the nation great again and the people of Germany began to have hope for the first time in many years.s

Hitler’s cruelty and lack of compassion and empathy set the country on an evil path.

i haven't explored his psyche (haven't read Mein Kampf yet - may someday), but what i have read indicates that his compassion and empathy were genuine, but solely for the aryans, the German people, those who deserved to rule the nations - he was very conflicted at having to attack england, for example, as he saw them, in their anglo-saxon heritage, as fellow aryans

not sure how he felt about the norman heritage of the french :think:

what i struggled to understand for years was his inability to extend that compassion and empathy to others, the ease with which the German people were able to see the jew as subhuman and unworthy of empathy

and then i came to understand that the german people were not unique in this regard, that they were more the norm than the exception

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I do not know if I am right, but I think he was going for absolute power and he used a superficial compassion and empathy to get his way.

Hitler loved children and dogs. And O, could the man waltz.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not know if I am right, but I think he was going for absolute power and he used a superficial compassion and empathy to get his way.

Hitler loved children and dogs. And O, could the man waltz.

I did not know that.

robycop3

Hitler was the world's greatest demagogue ever, cuz he had a demon for awhile. After WW!, while he was still employed by the Wehrmacht as a spy on many of the little possibly-subversive parties then forming, he suddenly found he could "speak" & spellbind an audience. He'd never had that ability before. Soon after that, he met the "German Workers' Party" & the rest is history.

The demon was ordered outta him by God shortly after France fell, but he hung around & protected Hitler from assassination attempts. The3 demon evidently wanted to make him the "beast/antichrist", but the HOLY SPIRIT hadn't yet stepped aside to allow it.

The evidence is clear Hitler had some "outside help" to become what he did, as he was not that smart a person on his own. But one effect of that demon stayed with Hitler - his MEGALOMANIA.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Many believe Hitler did nothing wrong.
Serial killers to be sure.

Others believe that he is responsible for the death of six million.
It's not really a belief, it's a rough estimation of what he actually did. If you don't know that you aren't so much in need of the general opinions of the joint as your are a decent history book.

He shut off any empathy for himself as a suffering child so he was unable to feel empathy for others pain.
The machinery said I couldn't give this post and poster reputation, presumably a ban thing. So I'm doing it this way, because what you said at the end is important and a thing to remember. Outside of a few genetic odd ducks, we make our monsters. And we can help to create a world that produces fewer of them.

robycop3

Serial killers to be sure.

It's not really a belief, it's a rough estimation of what he actually did. If you don't know that you aren't so much in need of the general opinions of the joint as your are a decent history book.

The machinery said I couldn't give this post and poster reputation, presumably a ban thing. So I'm doing it this way, because what you said at the end is important and a thing to remember. Outside of a few genetic odd ducks, we make our monsters. And we can help to create a world that produces fewer of them.

Hitler was undoubtedly the most-evil person who ever lived. He influenced some of his homeboys, such as Himmler, Heydrich, Goering, & Goebbels to become almost as evil as himself. All of them had been decent men til they came under Hitler's evil spell.

But the coming antichrist will make Hitler seem like a naughty toddler in comparison.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
We could ask actual Nazi's but they are pretty much all dead now. Many people have irrational hatred of Jews (and other minority groups) for various reasons. An older Russian lady in my previous church once told me that growing up she and all the Russians she knew hated Jews because she and her family were very poor and all the Jews seen knew were all well off. She said it took her decades to let go of this irrational hatred.

Actually, Hitler's hatred of Jews was not much different than most Europeans. Europe has been anti-Semitic forever and still is.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The other very evil ruler in the world's history is Nero. Hitler was a modern Nero.