What are the facts of what Hitler did?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
already covered: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...t-Hitler-did&p=5311604&viewfull=1#post5311604

hilter was responsible for every official action done by the german government and military while he was dictator

that's one of the problems with being a dictator - you can't claim plausible deniability or unawareness of actions done by your government - in taking on the role of dictator, you take on the responsibility for every action done - because it's done in your name

ever see those movies where the nazis and all the german soldiers would click their heels together, give the salute and say "heil hitler"? They were pledging their allegiance to their dictator
If he didn't do anything is he responsible for what others did?

No, I don't remember that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This thread is stupid. What we need to be discussing is all of the things Hitler DIDN'T do. I'll start.

Hitler did not (as far as we know) do the Twist, the Fly, the Swim, the Bird, the Duck, the Monkey, the Watusi, the Frug, the Mashed Potato, the Boogaloo, nor the Boney Maroney.
Good idea but you are being funny. Kind of difficult to prove what someone didn't do.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If he didn't do anything...

you're not paying attention

what he did that was damning was seize power and declare himself dictator

is he responsible for what others did?

what others did in his name, yes

that would include every action taken by the German government and military after he became dictator

No, I don't remember that.

you'll have to take my word for it, i guess

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
and while this is true, again, why do you care?

hitler has been dead for many years and i'm confident that God cast him down into hell where he will suffer torment for eternity

I care because my (view of) history needs to be correct.

I do not know who goes to heaven or hell or if everyone is resurrected.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
you're not paying attention

what he did that was damning was seize power and declare himself dictator

what others did in his name, yes

that would include every action taken by the German government and military after he became dictator

you'll have to take my word for it, i guess

In the name of? Not if he didn't order it.

glorydaz

In the name of? Not if he didn't order it.

The First Moments of Hitler’s Final Solution
When Hitler solidified his plan to exterminate Jews – and why it matters 75 years later
image: https://thumbs-prod.si-cdn.com/KHtZ...-439b-8331-d3443e562883/hitler-picture-wr.jpg

Before the start of World War II, around 9.5 million Jewish people lived in Europe. By the time the war ended, the Nazis had killed 6 million European Jews in concentration camps, or pogroms, or ghettos, or mass executions in what we refer to today as the Holocaust. The Nazis used the term Endlösung, or Final Solution, as the “answer” to the “Jewish question.” But when did this monstrous plan get put in motion?

Adolf Hitler had provided clues to his ambition to commit mass genocide as early as 1922, telling journalist Josef Hell, “Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews.”

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/first-moments-hitlers-final-solution-180961387/

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
What are the facts of what Hitler did?

Nazi Germany was a graphic example of a nation where there were no "checks and balances" - people were willing to forgo their personal freedoms in exchange for short term economic prosperity and nationalism.

Hitler liberated Berlin from the brothels, removed interest from the banks, stumped the gun control, and instituted laws against cutthroat capitalism- all which the Jews were causing.

How does that fit into your worldview?
Lol, maybe I'll be banned for telling it :chuckle:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

The First Moments of Hitler’s Final Solution
When Hitler solidified his plan to exterminate Jews – and why it matters 75 years later
image: https://thumbs-prod.si-cdn.com/KHtZ...-439b-8331-d3443e562883/hitler-picture-wr.jpg

Before the start of World War II, around 9.5 million Jewish people lived in Europe. By the time the war ended, the Nazis had killed 6 million European Jews in concentration camps, or pogroms, or ghettos, or mass executions in what we refer to today as the Holocaust. The Nazis used the term Endlösung, or Final Solution, as the “answer” to the “Jewish question.” But when did this monstrous plan get put in motion?

Adolf Hitler had provided clues to his ambition to commit mass genocide as early as 1922, telling journalist Josef Hell, “Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews.”

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/first-moments-hitlers-final-solution-180961387/

Certainly this is something. Reading it it is vague.

musterion

have you looked on youtube?

I --

Well, no, I...I just...you know, assumed...

*goes to YT*

Meanwhile, in a local node of the GoogleTube Search Tracking Directorate...

"Comrade Todd, come quick! The supercomputer has detected a search term never seen or projected before! Alert the superubergooglefuhrer on duty before the system crashes!"

Aimiel

I have one. Would it look bad to check this book out?
:idunno: Would it look bad to check out an encyclopedia or Bible? It's a history book and will answer your questions regarding Hitler and his atrocities (un-paralleled in all of history).