What are the facts of what Hitler did?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you ever want to get off jury duty, show up the court house, with your bible in one hand, and a copy of "Mein Kampf" in the other.

I guess you mean that he wrote Mein Kampf. I do not know what that means. What I need to know is if he ordered anyone's death, and how many people.

john w

Hall of Fame
I guess you mean that he wrote Mein Kampf. I do not know what that means. What I need to know is if he ordered anyone's death, and how many people.

OK. What are the facts on you not having a sense of humor?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Because murder is against God's Law.

already covered: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...t-Hitler-did&p=5311604&viewfull=1#post5311604

hilter was responsible for every official action done by the german government and military while he was dictator

that's one of the problems with being a dictator - you can't claim plausible deniability or unawareness of actions done by your government - in taking on the role of dictator, you take on the responsibility for every action done - because it's done in your name

ever see those movies where the nazis and all the german soldiers would click their heels together, give the salute and say "heil hitler"? They were pledging their allegiance to their dictator

musterion

This thread is stupid. What we need to be discussing is all of the things Hitler DIDN'T do. I'll start.

Hitler did not (as far as we know) do the Twist, the Fly, the Swim, the Bird, the Duck, the Monkey, the Watusi, the Frug, the Mashed Potato, the Boogaloo, nor the Boney Maroney.

ok doser

Because murder is against God's Law.

and while this is true, again, why do you care?

hitler has been dead for many years and i'm confident that God cast him down into hell where he will suffer torment for eternity

ok doser

This thread is stupid. What we need to be discussing is all of the things Hitler DIDN'T do. I'll start.

Hitler did not (as far as we know) do the Twist, the Fly, the Swim, the Bird, the Duck, the Monkey, the Watusi, the Frug, the Mashed Potato, the Boogaloo, nor the Boney Maroney.

have you looked on youtube?