Dispensationaism Proven.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Anytime someone comes out telling you they have the great new revelation that no one else ever knew about basic salvific principles, boy that should be a big red flag! False prophets.

None of what any of us (I, RD, et al) say is new information, special revelation, etc, and all of it can be obtained by anyone simply by reading the Bible.

That's it. Just read the Bible and take it at God's word.

binyamin7

None of what any of us (I, RD, et al) say is new information, special revelation, etc, and all of it can be obtained by anyone simply by reading the Bible.

That's it. Just read the Bible and take it at God's word.

That's not true, I have preached to thousands and thousands of people and I have never ever ran into anything like your belief except on this forum. You all bought the doctrine from some snake oil salesman who you look up to and esteem higher than you ought.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is easily misunderstood.

Only because those who read it aren't very careful in reading it.

You need to study archaic definitions to understand the KJV.
You probably already know that plants are meat in the KJV, but most people don't know that.

MEAT
1. Food in general; any thing eaten for nourishment, either by man or beast.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb--to you it shall be for meat Genesis 1:29.

I didn't know that, and yet, I understood instantly what the verse meant, even if you hadn't provided the WD definition.

Like I said, it's very easy to understand, if one applies their mind to it...

Did I miss something?

Clearly.

I haven't seen anywhere in the Bible where it claims that Moses was given the "dispensation of LAW".

Uh....

You're serious, right?

You've heard of the ten commandments, right?

What's another word for "commandments"?

What are the first five books called (besides the "pentateuch")?

Stephen, speaking of Moses:

“This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us,whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt, - Acts 7:38-39 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts7:38-39&version=NKJV

A "dispensation", if you will.

(And yes, I know that οικονομια isn't in that verse at all)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's not true,

Saying it doesn't make it so.

I have preached to thousands and thousands of people and I have never ever ran into anything like your belief except on this forum.

And? So what?

You all bought the doctrine from some snake oil salesman who you look up to and esteem higher than you ought.

Nope.

I simply read the Bible plainly.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
There's a reason why Dispensationalism only exists in churches that are not peer reviewed or part of any traditional communion; they're breeding grounds for heresy and ahistorical denominations.
The fact that they need a specific translation of the Bible to even begin revealing their notions should be a red flag right off the bat.

binyamin7

Colonel Mustard, I know you have your MAD quick answers how to prove that Peter and Paul preached different Gospels even though they didn't book handy, BUT I can scarcely tolerate much more of this dog and pony show.

Last edited:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Colonel Mustard

ezgif-4-195a91f9b871.gif

I've always found it odd the amount of Madists on one site. Cant help but think maybe some of them actually weren't before coming here, or are just pretending to be so.
Just because it's so specific.

Jerry Shugart

Acts 24:47- the Gospel of repentance is to be preached to ALL the nations, beginning in Jerusalem. Same Gospel to all nations.

That commission was never carried out because according to the Scriptures the nation of Israel will be the agent of God when that gospel goes into the whole world:

"And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed" (Isa.61:8-9).​

"Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee"
(Isa.55:5).​

When the gospel goes to all the nations Israel will be glorified by the LORD. The disciples of Christ understood that and that is when they were scattered they went to no one but the Jews with their message:

"Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only" (Acts 11:19).​

The only reason they didn't preach that gospel to the Gentiles when they went to all of those places outside of Israel was because they knew the Scriptures which revealed that the Jews would only go to the Gentiles at a time when the nation of Israel had been glorified. And that is why it took a special revelation from Peter from God before he would go to a Gentile.

You don't have throw a giant word salad together to try to convince yourself of this gibberish any longer, I have come to free you from this bondage of heresy. Go your way and sin no longer lest a worse thing come upon you. I am not kidding.

All you prove is the fact that you can somehow trick your mind into believing that the gospel promised by the OT prophets (Ro.1:1-2) is the same gospel which was kept secret since the world began (Ro.16:25).

When Paul preached he "reasoned out of the Scriptures" (Acts 17:2). In order to believe your idea we must throw reason to the wind.

I am not kidding. Anyone who has the slightest degree of spiritual discernment can tell the difference between a gospel promised in the OT and the gospel kept secret since the world began.

Last edited: