Neg Rep Spam

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Which is a lie. A person can build their rep back up when they stop lying (like you just did), and stop whining (which you're doing), and stop preaching a false gospel (which the three you just mentioned continue to do). I speak the truth and you can't handle it.

I don't see any red reppers getting run off. They seem to glory in the attention they're getting. Like the baddest of the bad in certain gangs. Are you really so naive that you can't see?

There is such a thing as reaping what you sow, and liberals hate that. Keep doing the same thing over and over again, and, eventually, other people will get sick of it and hand out a neg rep. My hope is they will eventually mend their ways. Many of us here to not agree on everything, but we still manage to have conversations. It's those who REFUSE to actually dialogue who reap the benefits of their own stupidity.

Yep.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Quite the generalization. You're assuming when we neg rep someone, we aren't still dialoguing with them. We are quite able, and more than willing to express our disagreement in more than one way.

Rusha, for instance, loves to talk about people without giving them the opportunity to express their opinion. That's what liberals do best. They run their mouths, but refuse to listen to others.

Cowardly Lions.

The 'bad guys' more often than not, refuse to answer questions. Liberals are the WORST offenders.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Great point! If you are neg repping someone to the red...oh I don't know...:sozo: put them on ignore.

I prefer that the issues just get debated in the thread for all to see and digest as neg-repping is hidden from everyone, but ignore is always another option.

I know you won't answer, but, are you a Christian believer? As I recall, you're not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ya know....it's a way to get one's point across. Why is so important to you? I'll tell you what I've seen. I've seen certain posters whine and drone on and on because others are thanked and they aren't. Their reputation is so important to them.....that speaks of EGO. Until a person is brought low they can never be lifted up. Consider it a blessing in disguise.

It looks like 'The Wiz of Ooze' is getting frustrated and nervous.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ah! I see what has been happening. I actually have had you on ignore for some time so I don't have to read you drooling on yourself with post after post on the 'what's new' page. I had a few notifications for a rep comment but nothing new was there. Obviously you are neg repping me but I cannot read them since you're on ignore.

It all makes sense.

Grosnick - get a life, man. You have averaged almost 400 posts a month since you came to TOL. Perhaps you should find a hobby or a good book to read. You're focusing all of this negative energy at people here. It's not good for you.

Actually, at this moment I'm laughing at you so much, I don't have time to Neg-rep you. :rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many posters are getting a constant barrage of negative rep :spam: from others on TOL?
Not enough.

I know a few posters just love to try their hardest to drop others rep by constantly neg repping.
They probably feel like doing it.

I'd be happy to boost anyone back up based on the quality of their posts, rather than my contempt for their overall character.
You probably feel like doing it.

Just curious.
Now ya know.

popsthebuilder

Which is a lie. A person can build their rep back up when they stop lying (like you just did), and stop whining (which you're doing), and stop preaching a false gospel (which the three you just mentioned continue to do). I speak the truth and you can't handle it.

I don't see any red reppers getting run off. They seem to glory in the attention they're getting. Like the baddest of the bad in certain gangs. Are you really so naive that you can't see?

There is such a thing as reaping what you sow, and liberals hate that. Keep doing the same thing over and over again, and, eventually, other people will get sick of it and hand out a neg rep. My hope is they will eventually mend their ways. Many of us here to not agree on everything, but we still manage to have conversations. It's those who REFUSE to actually dialogue who reap the benefits of their own stupidity.
What false gospel do I preach?

Who is lying?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

musterion

What false gospel do I preach?

Let's find out.

Say an unbeliever with a convicted conscience knows you are religious and asks you, "Pops, I believe in God and I think I deserve Hell. How can I be saved?"

Exactly what do you tell him that he needs to know, believe or do to be saved? Spare no detail, leave nothing out. Before God, how would you answer him?

popsthebuilder

Let's find out.

Say an unbeliever with a convicted conscience knows you are religious and asks you one day, "Pops, I think I deserve Hell. How can I be saved?"

Exactly what do you tell him that he needs to know, believe or do to be saved? Spare no detail, leave nothing out. Before God, how would you answer him?
If they are convicted of their conscience then they are already lead by GOD towards repentance. Past that they need only hear the Word of GOD and believe in the Christ of GOD; that is actually believe through thought and action; not just running their trap. They must believe in their hearts that Christ payed for their sin, and believe that by following the Way will lead them home to GOD.

I personally don't think that what is made righteous is simultaneously vile; sin has no fellowship with what is Holy.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk