Neg Rep Spam

marhig

Because she's been told it wasn't an actual cross. Go ahead, ask her to explain that.
I think I've explained over and over what I believe, there no need for me to go over it all again. I don't see the cross as you do. The cross of Christ is the cross that Jesus bore, including being crucified!

We are saved by the grace of God through faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus came to earth to bare witness to the truth.

John 18

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

And where did i say that I deny that God rose Jesus from the dead? I believe that Jesus is risen! I've never said I don't.

Do you believe that Christ came into this world in order to shed His blood for the sins of humanity?

marhig

Do you believe that Christ came into this world in order to shed His blood for the sins of humanity?
Yes, but not the way you see it! I believe that we are saved by the blood of Christ, but it's not his natural blood, it's the blood we drink. And Jesus said that if we don't drink his blood, we have no life in us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I spoke to a good friend of mine yesterday, he has been an Adult Sunday School teacher for many years. I told him about Meshak and what she believes. He said that, since she believes the way she believes, it behooves a member of the Body of Christ to; "Walk away from her." Matthew 10:14 states: "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Although this Scripture was speaking to the 'Lost sheep of Israel' I believe we can learn a lesson from it today.

marhig

And, HOW have you drank His blood? Are you talking about Communion?
Yes through communion, but not the way the churches do. By communion with the Holy Spirit within. Then we take in the life of Christ which is made manifest in our hearts by the Holy Spirit, we drink his blood when we take his life in, and partake in the sufferings of Christ as we take from the cup that Christ took from.

Sorry but I have to go, speak soon God willing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes through communion, but not the way the churches do. By communion with the Holy Spirit within. Then we take in the life of Christ which is made manifest in our hearts by the Holy Spirit, we drink his blood when we take his life in, and partake in the sufferings of Christ as we take from the cup that Christ took from.

Sorry but I have to go, speak soon God willing.

It looks like Marhig doesn't want to admit to being a Catholic, however, it appears that she is.

glorydaz

I think I've explained over and over what I believe, there no need for me to go over it all again. I don't see the cross as you do. The cross of Christ is the cross that Jesus bore, including being crucified!

We are saved by the grace of God through faith.

That Grace by which we are saved is His shed blood.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

marhig

:doh:

Eating His flesh and drinking His blood is believing. Do you ever read the entire text? Ever?
So it's not drinking his natural blood then? It's not his natural blood that saves! It's believing in him and taking his words and life and living by the word he preached. We are saved by hearing the gospel of God and believing, believing in Jesus and the word he preached, reconciled by the word of God, through faith by the grace of God.

marhig

That Grace by which we are saved is His shed blood.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

We don't have faith in the natural blood of Christ Jesus GD, it's having faith in him, in his life and the word he preached and in God the father.

By the way, it clearly says in the verse that you have quoted that God set Christ Jesus forth. So if God set Christ Jesus forth, then Jesus isn't God!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We don't have faith in the natural blood of Christ Jesus GD, it's having faith in him, in his life and the word he preached and in God the father.

By the way, it clearly says in the verse that you have quoted that God set Christ Jesus forth. So if God set Christ Jesus forth, then Jesus isn't God!

If Christ had never came to earth in a form of a man and shed His blood for our sins, we'd still be in our sins and headed for judgement and the Lake of Fire. Sin must be punished and if Christ had not been willing to shed His blood for all of mankind, we as a corporate creation would have to pay for our individual sins ourselves.