Neg Rep Spam

musterion

Esset had the best idea ever;
Pay for rep points.
Yup, she seriously floated that.
I'm all in favor of anything that generates more revenue.

Not a bad idea. One downside, though - certain folks would abuse it to no end. Kinda like someone given a lifetime membership who then has to be spanked by Knight because the person goes hog wild trolling Trin threads, thinking the lifetime membership grants them immunity (which, to a degree, it does). Something similar would happen here.

Of course that raises the question of if anyone gives much of a crap about their rep, in which case neg (or pos) repping them would be a wasted effort. But those who are serious about their rep would complain to the Mods and some action would need be taken.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
La De Dah.

I don't "hold hardness" against people like you, Marhig. I simply find you foolish, and full of yourself. The scripture you quote does not prove what you think it does. You deny the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL BLOOD. You deny His Deity, and you preach a false gospel of works. You accuse the saved of wilfully "sinning" when, in fact, we have been delivered from the law. You have no understanding of Grace because you have do NOT know Jesus Christ is Creator, Lord, God, Saviour, and Redeemer. One day you will see your error and that "cross" you claim you have to carry will be a sign of your guilt.

If you find that insulting, you should. You should be ashamed that you don't understand scripture instead of boasting over how many verses you can quote.

You should be thanking me for the truth smacking instead of whining. :baby:

Excellent post, Glorydaz.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is an organized neg rep CLUB?
Dang!
My feelings are hurt that I wasn't made aware of it and wasn't invited to be a member.

It looks like the Wiz of Ooze is having odd notions of persecution that doesn't exist in our material world, but within the confines of his own twisted imagination? Too bad, I had such high hopes for him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It looks like the Wiz of Ooze is having odd notions of persecution that doesn't exist in our material world, but within the confines of his own twisted imagination? Too bad, I had such high hopes for him.
He'll be alright.
He used to have a sense of humor.

fool

Hall of Fame
Not a bad idea. One downside, though - certain folks would abuse it to no end. Kinda like someone given a lifetime membership who then has to be spanked by Knight because the person goes hog wild trolling Trin threads, thinking the lifetime membership grants them immunity (which, to a degree, it does). Something similar would happen here.

Of course that raises the question of if anyone gives much of a crap about their rep, in which case neg (or pos) repping them would be a wasted effort. But those who are serious about their rep would complain to the Mods and some action would need be taken.

You're overthinking it.
Rule #1;
GET THE MONEY.

marhig

La De Dah.

I don't "hold hardness" against people like you, Marhig. I simply find you foolish, and full of yourself. The scripture you quote does not prove what you think it does. You deny the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ is REAL BLOOD. You deny His Deity, and you preach a false gospel of works. You accuse the saved of wilfully "sinning" when, in fact, we have been delivered from the law. You have no understanding of Grace because you have do NOT know Jesus Christ is Creator, Lord, God, Saviour, and Redeemer. One day you will see your error and that "cross" you claim you have to carry will be a sign of your guilt.

If you find that insulting, you should. You should be ashamed that you don't understand scripture instead of boasting over how many verses you can quote.

You should be thanking me for the truth smacking instead of whining. :baby:

So you drink his real blood and eat his real flesh do you? And Jesus says those who do not eat his flesh and drink his blood have no life in them. You'll have a hard time finding his real flesh and blood now!

And Jesus said those who do take up their cross are not worthy of him!.

And I don't care what you call me, it's just a shame that we are grown women, and you have speak to others in such a condescending way just because I don't agree with your beliefs.

Also, I hope one day you realise, that it was a wicked act to murder Jesus, and in the Bible Paul says that they pleased not God in doing so, Jesus himself said it was a sin and he asked God to forgive them, they e wouldn't have needed forgiveness if it wasn't a sin to murder Jesus. I can' get plenty of verses to show you why I believe so do. We are saved by the grace of God through faith, not by Jesus dying on a cross!

And God certainly doesn't need to come here and be murdered by wicked men to appease us from his own wrath! God was in Christ reconciling the world into himself, through the gospel, by the word of reconciliation

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We are saved by the grace of God through faith, not by Jesus dying on a cross!
Whoa!

The great apostle, Paul, said:

1 Corinthians 2 KJV
(2) For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Marhig likes to skip that whole cross thing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Whoa!

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

She cannot be saved without the cross. If she denies the cross, she denies the reason why Christ came earth in the first place, therefore, she will NOT inherit eternal life and is still in her sins.

Romans 10:9-10 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

According to the Apostle Paul, one MUST believe that God raised Jesus from the dead in order to be saved. Therefore, in order to believe Christ was raised from the dead, one MUST also believe in Christ's death on the cross to pay for our sins.

Hebrews 9:22 "And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission."

1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."

marhig

She cannot be saved without the cross. If she denies the cross, she denies the reason why Christ came earth in the first place, therefore, she will NOT inherit eternal life and is still in her sins.

Romans 10:9-11 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

According to the Apostle Paul, one MUST believe that God raised Jesus from the dead in order to be saved. Therefore, in order to believe Christ was raised from the dead, one MUST also believe in Christ's death on the cross to pay for our sins.
Jesus came to earth to bare witness to the truth.

John 18

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

And where did i say that I deny that God rose Jesus from the dead? I believe that Jesus is risen! I've never said I don't.