Aboout the Michael Cadry bashing thread.....

God's Truth

Since I was silenced from the gang up and bash Cadry thread I'll reply here. Sorry about the format but I have to logout to read posts in that thread.....

Gods Truth

I don't believe you but assumed you believe to be true what you post.

But we've already established that I don't believe what you tell me just on your say so, so why would I start now?

And to me your opinions are also worthless, not to mention devoid of reason and logic.

Nor do you outside of bald claims and blind faith in an antiquated holy book.

You mean take on faith what the Bible says? No thanks!

Ktoyou

Sexism an ad Hom aside, what makes you think I give a whit about what you think of me?

Musterion

Pretty much the exact argument used by Mr Cadry himself. You'll see, just you wait.....

Hedshaker,

I barely right now just came across this post to me.

You could have let me know about it.

I will answer it in a little while.

God's Truth

Gods Truth: Where did I say believe me?

I don't believe you but assumed you believe to be true what you post.
I do believe what I believe is true.
However, I give scriptures and want others to look at the scriptures for themselves.

Gods Truth: I told you that if you want to know if what Jesus says is true, then Jesus says there is a way you can find out.

But we've already established that I don't believe what you tell me just on your say so, so why would I start now?
You don’t have to believe on my say so, you can find out for yourself.

Gods Truth: Otherwise, your opinions of Jesus are worthless.

And to me your opinions are also worthless, not to mention devoid of reason and logic.
If someone wants to speak about Jesus, what they say should line up with the scriptures, AND they should get experience. You might have read the Bible but you do not have experience and knowledge about Jesus and the Bible. So then, whatever you say is just worthless opinions.
Jesus tells us how to get knowledge and wisdom.

Gods Truth: You have no experience or knowledge to speak about Jesus.

Nor do you outside of bald claims and blind faith in an antiquated holy book.
I don’t ever say just have faith. Most people here know that about me. Faith alone is dead.
That is why most proclaiming to be Christians themselves have no knowledge about the Truth. They say that no one has to do what Jesus said to do when he walked the earth. They also wrongly preach that Paul says believe and not obey.

Gods Truth: If you want experience and knowledge to speak of Jesus, then you have to do what he says to do to get that knowledge

You mean take on faith what the Bible says? No thanks!
No. No, it is not what I am saying, not at all.
I go against people all day for teaching that.

God's Truth

I see see we have an idiot wanting to post in the Religion Forum.

Why don't you try the Back Alley with the other weirdos?

You see that, Hedshaker?

See how those Christians speak to people? She is a Christian who preaches faith alone. I preach no such thing. Faith alone teachers say that we don't have to do anything but believe. However, it is teachings such as that which keeps people from knowing God.

God's Truth

I not only read Galatians, but I understand what it's saying.

Be off, and raise some more dead people, and stop trying to preach to those of us who actually understand what Paul is saying.

You really don't know what it is saying, because you preach against obedience, and Jesus says obedience is HOW we get understanding.

glorydaz

You see that, Hedshaker?

See how those Christians speak to people? She is a Christian who preaches faith alone. I preach no such thing. Faith alone teachers say that we don't have to do anything but believe. However, it is teachings such as that which keeps people from knowing God.

I believe you are not too.

Romans 2:29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person's praise is not from other people, but from God.

You really don't know what it is saying, because you preach against obedience, and Jesus says obedience is HOW we get understanding.

It is a big deal. You were straightening out a person who calls herself a Christian.

The :troll: is having a hissy fit. :chuckle:

God's Truth

The :troll: is having a hissy fit. :chuckle:

No, it is what YOU are having.

Funny how that works.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

All you are doing it exposing what you are doing.

Zeke

It is a big deal. You were straightening out a person who calls herself a Christian.

You take this world way to serious, Its all a play for the mind/ego to prance around comparing it self with others, yet when you escape from the minds delusional power over you, the rest and peace of just "being life" that is beyond the minds ability to understand or control takes over judging with righteous judgment that is like the Father who judged no man. The separatist games we play with each other while under its influence has us fragmented into race, gender, religions, etc.......none of those matter in the ONE truth where Life was never born nor can it die which is you the light of the Eternal dance, that kingdom is closer than hands or feet and is always within you the real good news that is hid in scripture yet most see truth as some obvious set of rules based on appearance like Judah did Tamar, which exposed his own inability to judge truth based on appearance with his two thieves/eyes and false Christ being his unregenerate mind, all religions playground hiding truth behind the veil/letter 2Cor 3:6.

God's Truth

You take this world way to serious,
It is serious. But who are you to judge me?

Give me a scripture that says not to take this world seriously.

Its all a play for the mind/ego to prance around comparing it self with others,

Compare itself to other? Who is doing that and in what way?

yet when you escape from the minds delusional power over you, the rest and peace of just "being life"
One gets power when one obeys Jesus' teachings.

Satan is the prince of the air and thoughts come and go like air; false doctrines are from demons which start out as a thought in man's mind.

that is beyond the minds ability to understand or control takes over judging with righteous judgment that is like the Father who judged no man.
Judging or no judging? You contradicted yourself.

We are to make righteous judgments.

The separatist games we play with each other while under its influence has us fragmented into race, gender, religions, etc......

Are you talking about me? You don't even know for sure what gender I am. As for religion, you better believe it matters.

.none of those matter in the ONE truth where Life was never born nor can it die which is you the light of the Eternal dance, that kingdom is closer than hands or feet and is always within you the real good news that is hid in scripture yet most see truth as some obvious set of rules based on appearance like Judah did Tamar, which exposed his own inability to judge truth based on appearance with his two thieves/eyes and false Christ being his unregenerate mind, all religions playground hiding truth behind the veil/letter 2Cor 3:6.

The Spirit gives life, and Jesus gives the Spirit to those who obey him.

Zeke

The Spirit gives life, and Jesus gives the Spirit to those who obey him.

No every man comes into this world with the same light John 1:9, looking for that light is the journey that brings you back to your own awareness, I AM is found within Luke 17:20-21 not some pagan sacrifice perverted by Rome fed to gullible minds Psalms 40:6, our Father who is Spirit never required sacrifice, only a change of mind portrayed in the prodigal son parable.

The kingdom was and is always at hand our Jesus was a liar Matt 23:13, the only crucifixion that happens is in the skull of man said to be the kingdom of God and temple where He dwells Acts 17:24 1Cor 3:16.

God's Truth

No every man comes into this world with the same light John 1:9, looking for that light is the journey that brings you back to your own awareness, I AM is found within Luke 17:20-21 not some pagan sacrifice perverted by Rome fed to gullible minds Psalms 40:6, our Father who is Spirit never required sacrifice, only a change of mind portrayed in the prodigal son parable.

The kingdom was and is always at hand our Jesus was a liar Matt 23:13, the only crucifixion that happens is in the skull of man said to be the kingdom of God and temple where He dwells Acts 17:24 1Cor 3:16.

I would like to UN confuse you, but you are too stubborn.

You blasphemy what you don't understand.