Colossians is a pervert.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Then you just condemned yourself.

I am a believer who trusts the person and finished work of Christ alone for salvation. The presence of God today and in church Sunday bears witness to this. Get behind me lying spirit of sozo or Satan.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
godrulz-
Is sin counted against one who is in Christ?

Past sins are not counted against us. Justification, including a substitute for the penalty of sin, means a holy God can treat a repentant sinner as if they never sinned without compromising His love or holiness.

A lapse of sin by a believer is not counted against as sending us to hell, do not pass go, since it is not the sin of unbelief.

A holy God expects His children to deal with the isolated lapse to restore intimacy. There is full provision in the death and resurrection of Christ. His blood continually cleanses us from all sin. So, the teenager who thinks they will go to hell if they die while looking at Playboy is living under false guilt. God will convict us if we sin and expect repentance with new obedience (he killed Ananias and Sapphira, but this does not mean they went to hell). He would not do this if He had amnesia or was blind. Paul and John dealt with Christians who sinned, as does God. It did not mean they were not saints. They were still children of God.

The sin of unbelief and rejection of Christ is different than a sin of sexual immorality. This fact is one part of clearing up the confusion expressed here.

Sozo

godrulz said:
I am a believer who trusts the person and finished work of Christ alone for salvation. The presence of God today and in church Sunday bears witness to this. Get behind me lying spirit of sozo or Satan.

You are deceived little pervert, who has repeatedly proclaimed that your are right because you do right. That makes you self-righteous. You can post your "I'm a christian" crap till the cows come home, but the truth always comes through that you do not know Jesus, and He does not know you.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
You are deceived little pervert, who has repeatedly proclaimed that your are right because you do right. That makes you self-righteous. You can post your "I'm a christian" crap till the cows come home, but the truth always comes through that you do not know Jesus, and He does not know you.

You and I sure waste time and internet server space. It must be love or we are both fools. I am not right because I do right. I am justified because of being in Christ and because of His finished work on my behalf (Eph. 2:8-10). I am talking about v. 10 and subsequent Christian living because I take for granted that we agree on the Reformational, biblical truths of justification by grace through faith alone. Your 'sinless perfectionism' sanctification views are your Achilles Tendon. :cheers:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
godrulz said:
Past sins are not counted against us. Justification, including a substitute for the penalty of sin, means a holy God can treat a repentant sinner as if they never sinned without compromising His love or holiness.

A lapse of sin by a believer is not counted against as sending us to hell, do not pass go, since it is not the sin of unbelief.

A holy God expects His children to deal with the isolated lapse to restore intimacy. There is full provision in the death and resurrection of Christ. His blood continually cleanses us from all sin. So, the teenager who thinks they will go to hell if they die while looking at Playboy is living under false guilt. God will convict us if we sin and expect repentance with new obedience (he killed Ananias and Sapphira, but this does not mean they went to hell). He would not do this if He had amnesia or was blind. Paul and John dealt with Christians who sinned, as does God. It did not mean they were not saints. They were still children of God.

The sin of unbelief and rejection of Christ is different than a sin of sexual immorality. This fact is one part of clearing up the confusion expressed here.
:blabla:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I bumped this up for the thread title, but reading back over it I've come to the realization that Granite's being a total scumbag goes back further than I thought

Gurucam

Gurucam

You haven't said anything which has refuted what I have said.

What I have said stands:

Romans 2:29 defines a Jew as anyone who is circumcised in the heart. Therefore it declares Christians to be the only people actually qualified for the brand name "Jew".

And thus again Galatians 2:15.

Romans 2:29 - but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

1. This revelation does not at all mention anything about being Christian.

2. This revelation speaks of circumcision. Circumcision describes the state of being under the Ten Commandments and being under all the obligations which come with being under these laws.

One who is under circumcision is not under grace and being in Christ is not for one. Jews are under the law which they got from the Spirit through their heart. Therefore Jews are under the law and not under grace of God and being in Christ is not for them.

3. This revelation also mentioned inwardly which is of the heart.

4. This revelation clearly defines who is a Jew and who is not Jew. It does not define who is Christian.

5. This revelation speaks of 'the letter' and the Spirit. To get things in the letter means to get things through physically written and physical spoken words. The other way to get information and guidance is intuitively (i.e. without physically spoken words and physically written words) through a spirit to Spirit connection.

6. The sad fact as confirmed by this revelation is the those who got circumcision (i.e. who got the law) in the physically written and physically spoken format are not Jew. This dismiss everyone who were led and taught by Moses. None were Jews.

7. This revelation is confirming that Jews are only those who got 'circumcision' (i.e. who got the law) through the Spirit. No mention is made of a Christian. Christians are not in any way circumcised.

8. This revelation is addressed to people who are circumcised and therefore under the gospel of circumcision. It is addressing the two ways in which they are circumcised.

This verse does not apply to Christians for Christians are not under circumcision. Christians are under the gospel of un-circumcision, this is righteousness without the law, i.e. without circumcision.

9. This revelation is confirming that those who got the law in the physically written and physically spoken format got it from man and not from God. They are not Jews. Only those who got the law through the Spirit are Jews. Neither are Christians.

10. Jews are under the law, as discerned from the Spirit within their own heart or spirit. A Christian is a totally different person. A Christian is neither Jew nor Gentile. A Christian is not circumcised. They are not under the law. Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law when they are led into their works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for them to pray for, say and do, as discerned within their own hearts or spirits.

Wake up and smell the aroma of Truth before it is too late.​

Last edited: