Church??

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You ONLY THINK S-O!!!!

You can Never Untruly Know until YOU DIE!!

The TRUTH IS; - There is NO SPIRIT AT ALL!! You will close Your eyes and never S-E-E Anything again.
Your Carcass Will ONLY GO Back to where YOU Know It is made of; "THE DIRT"!!

Take A Dirt ATOM, take it ALL Apart and Look at what's left; - (( N-O-T-H-I-N-G ))!!!!
There IS NOTHING BUT S-P-A-C-E!! NOTHING ELSE A-T A-L-L!!!!!!!!

There IS NO Such Thing AS A ""S-P-I-R-I-T""!!! A ""Spirit"" is formed of NOTHING!!!

N-O-W - PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!

1/1/17
PAUL DAVID!!!

Your mind is DECAYED.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well we can all hope :) and Paul said that we are to run this race as if we our the one who will win the top prise:

1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

However, ONLY God the Father and God the Son sit on the Throne. You cannot.

WatchmanOnTheWall

However, ONLY God the Father and God the Son sit on the Throne. You cannot.

I know that but there are positions to Jesus left and right, the right hand position is the top spot:

Mark 10
37They replied, “Let one of us sit at your right and the other at your left in your glory.” 38“You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said. “Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?” 39“We can,” they answered. Jesus said to them, “You will drink the cup I drink and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with, 40but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared.”

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know that but there are positions to Jesus left and right, the right hand position is the top spot:

Mark 10
37They replied, “Let one of us sit at your right and the other at your left in your glory.” 38“You don’t know what you are asking,” Jesus said. “Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?” 39“We can,” they answered. Jesus said to them, “You will drink the cup I drink and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with, 40but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared.”

What church or denomination are you affiliated with?

heir

TOL Subscriber

Mark 10
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John have nothing to do with anyone today. If you want to know what the Lord hath done for you, you'll find it in Romans through Philemon.

WatchmanOnTheWall

What church or denomination are you affiliated with?

I believe in Jesus as the Son of God who died for my sins, if that fits any 'pigeon hole' theology of any 'church' denomination that's fine but I'm not focused on denominations as my focus is on Jesus and completing my destiny that He has set for me.

WatchmanOnTheWall

That has nothing to do with a royal priesthood. Your blunder is mixing God's word up in a blender.

I will shine like the stars for all eternity:

Matthew 13:43
Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Ephesians 2:6
And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
It always kills me when someone claiming to be a "priest" quotes Paul when Paul never used the term to describe us, but this (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV). Surely it has dawned on you that there is no "holy nation" to those of us who are in Christ as a result of trusting the Lord after hearing and believing Paul's gospel (Galatians 3:28 KJV, Colossians 3:11 KJV). This would be a good time to stop calling yourself something you're not!

WatchmanOnTheWall

It always kills me when someone claiming to be a "priest" quotes Paul when Paul never used the term to describe us, but this (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV). Surely it has dawned on you that there is no "holy nation" to those of us who are in Christ as a result of trusting the Lord after hearing and believing Paul's gospel (Galatians 3:28 KJV, Colossians 3:11 KJV). This would be a good time to stop calling yourself something you're not!

That reminds me I am also God's son and also a god:
Psalm 82:6
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, are you?
Yes, I am saved by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. There is NOTHING and NO ONE that can cause me to lose it either as I did nothing to gain it (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 3:8-9 KJV). It's a done deal (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)! How about your salvation? Is it secure eternally?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Yes, I am saved by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. There is NOTHING and NO ONE that can cause me to lose it either as I did nothing to gain it (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 3:8-9 KJV). It's a done deal (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)! How about your salvation? Is it secure eternally?

Yes thank you.