Church??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heir View Post
    That has nothing to do with a royal priesthood. Your blunder is mixing God's word up in a blender.
    I will shine like the stars for all eternity:

Matthew 13:43
    Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
      I will shine like the stars for all eternity:

Matthew 13:43
      Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.
      That's not to anyone today as the Lord on earth was not even sent to us Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV
      2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Ephesians 2:6
        And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
        It always kills me when someone claiming to be a "priest" quotes Paul when Paul never used the term to describe us, but this (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV). Surely it has dawned on you that there is no "holy nation" to those of us who are in Christ as a result of trusting the Lord after hearing and believing Paul's gospel (Galatians 3:28 KJV, Colossians 3:11 KJV). This would be a good time to stop calling yourself something you're not!
        2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

It always kills me when someone claiming to be a "priest" quotes Paul when Paul never used the term to describe us, but this (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV). Surely it has dawned on you that there is no "holy nation" to those of us who are in Christ as a result of trusting the Lord after hearing and believing Paul's gospel (Galatians 3:28 KJV, Colossians 3:11 KJV). This would be a good time to stop calling yourself something you're not!
          That reminds me I am also God's son and also a god:
          Psalm 82:6
          "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

Comment

Are you saved?

Comment

Are you saved?
              Yes, are you?

Comment

I would suspect you're either a Jehovah Witness or a Mormon. You're certainly not a member of "The Body of Christ."

Comment

Yes, are you?
                  Yes, I am saved by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. There is NOTHING and NO ONE that can cause me to lose it either as I did nothing to gain it (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 3:8-9 KJV). It's a done deal (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)! How about your salvation? Is it secure eternally?

Comment

I believe in Jesus as the Son of God who died for my sins, if that fits any 'pigeon hole' theology of any 'church' denomination that's fine but I'm not focused on denominations as my focus is on Jesus and completing my destiny that He has set for me.
                    So, you don't ever go to church?

Comment

Yes, I am saved by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. There is NOTHING and NO ONE that can cause me to lose it either as I did nothing to gain it (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 3:8-9 KJV). It's a done deal (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)! How about your salvation? Is it secure eternally?
                      Yes thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                        So, you don't ever go to church?
                        Yes I do go to church (churches) and more than one denomination.

Comment

The ""Christians"" Said IT AT THAT TIME!!!!!!!!

Ephesians 2,6!!!!!!!!! -- ((( ""READ I-T"" ))!!!!!!!!!!

What do Some of YOU Thoughtless People Ever Think Christ / GOD EVER SAYS??????????
                          God says WHAT HE S-A-Y-S; and IS The O-N-L-Y Thing (( ANYONE )) CAN TAKE!!!!!!!!

3-15-17
                          PAUL DAVID
                          ---Gal. 4:16.
                          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

Working...
                          X