Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Church??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by heir View Post
    That has nothing to do with a royal priesthood. Your blunder is mixing God's word up in a blender.
    I will shine like the stars for all eternity:

    Matthew 13:43
    Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
      I will shine like the stars for all eternity:

      Matthew 13:43
      Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.
      That's not to anyone today as the Lord on earth was not even sent to us Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV
      2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

      Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
        Ephesians 2:6
        And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
        It always kills me when someone claiming to be a "priest" quotes Paul when Paul never used the term to describe us, but this (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV). Surely it has dawned on you that there is no "holy nation" to those of us who are in Christ as a result of trusting the Lord after hearing and believing Paul's gospel (Galatians 3:28 KJV, Colossians 3:11 KJV). This would be a good time to stop calling yourself something you're not!
        2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

        Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by heir View Post
          It always kills me when someone claiming to be a "priest" quotes Paul when Paul never used the term to describe us, but this (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV). Surely it has dawned on you that there is no "holy nation" to those of us who are in Christ as a result of trusting the Lord after hearing and believing Paul's gospel (Galatians 3:28 KJV, Colossians 3:11 KJV). This would be a good time to stop calling yourself something you're not!
          That reminds me I am also God's son and also a god:
          Psalm 82:6
          "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
            That reminds me I am also God's son and also a god:
            Psalm 82:6
            "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'
            Are you saved?
            2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

            Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by heir View Post
              Are you saved?
              Yes, are you?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
                That reminds me I am also God's son and also a god:
                Psalm 82:6
                "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'
                I would suspect you're either a Jehovah Witness or a Mormon. You're certainly not a member of "The Body of Christ."

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
                  Yes, are you?
                  Yes, I am saved by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. There is NOTHING and NO ONE that can cause me to lose it either as I did nothing to gain it (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 3:8-9 KJV). It's a done deal (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)! How about your salvation? Is it secure eternally?
                  2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

                  Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
                    I believe in Jesus as the Son of God who died for my sins, if that fits any 'pigeon hole' theology of any 'church' denomination that's fine but I'm not focused on denominations as my focus is on Jesus and completing my destiny that He has set for me.
                    So, you don't ever go to church?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by heir View Post
                      Yes, I am saved by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. There is NOTHING and NO ONE that can cause me to lose it either as I did nothing to gain it (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Ephesians 3:8-9 KJV). It's a done deal (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)! How about your salvation? Is it secure eternally?
                      Yes thank you.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                        So, you don't ever go to church?
                        Yes I do go to church (churches) and more than one denomination.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          The ""Christians"" Said IT AT THAT TIME!!!!!!!!

                          Ephesians 2,6!!!!!!!!! -- ((( ""READ I-T"" ))!!!!!!!!!!

                          What do Some of YOU Thoughtless People Ever Think Christ / GOD EVER SAYS??????????
                          God says WHAT HE S-A-Y-S; and IS The O-N-L-Y Thing (( ANYONE )) CAN TAKE!!!!!!!!

                          3-15-17
                          PAUL DAVID
                          ---Gal. 4:16.
                          ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X