Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EARTH!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EARTH!!

    EARTH!!

    The EARTH //, -- This Part of The Earth IS Totally Without "TRUE Knowledge"; the Knowledge that WOULD ALLOW The Earth to DO "A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g" --- L-I-K-E SOME of the OTHER Planets From Our Galaxy, and OTHER Galaxies "(((( THAT C-A-M-E ))))" HERE D-I-D!!!

    There are GREAT Cities Here That were Here in the U.S and other Countries, Nearly A Million Years AGO or MORE!!!! - WHO Were THEY??!!!!!!! --- Not Americans or Russians; BUT What are NOW Called "A-L-I-E-N-S". ---- (( N--O--O ))!!!!! - Today's People Everywhere HERE on earth ARE THE ""ALIENS Of GOD""!!! -- READ IT!!!!>>
    ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!!! -- BUT N-O!! --- No One Today HERE Believes A THING That GOD SAYS or SAID!!!!!!

    WATCH Them ALL Make UP Their OWN Garbage That They A-L-L Believe DIFFERENTLY!!
    NONE Of Them Can or WILL Use the ""TRUTH / CHRIST"" // "( THE W-O-R-D OF GOD )" // ----- """The CHRISTIAN'S (( "F-O-O-D" )) To GROW HIS KNOWLEDGEABLE S-O-U-L"""!!!!!!! --- W-W-W-O-O-O-W-W-W!!!!

    TRUE Knowledge IS Everywhere, And THE F-O-O-L Doesn't Care Anything About the TRUTH / KNOWLEDGE /// The WORD of GOD /// ""CHRIST""!!!!! --- BUT JUST Himself; that's A-L-L!!!

    NO NAME -- 091716
    ---Gal. 4:16.
    ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

  • #2
    Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
    EARTH!!

    The EARTH //, -- This Part of The Earth IS Totally Without "TRUE Knowledge"; the Knowledge that WOULD ALLOW The Earth to DO "A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g" --- L-I-K-E SOME of the OTHER Planets From Our Galaxy, and OTHER Galaxies "(((( THAT C-A-M-E ))))" HERE D-I-D!!!

    There are GREAT Cities Here That were Here in the U.S and other Countries, Nearly A Million Years AGO or MORE!!!! - WHO Were THEY??!!!!!!! --- Not Americans or Russians; BUT What are NOW Called "A-L-I-E-N-S". ---- (( N--O--O ))!!!!! - Today's People Everywhere HERE on earth ARE THE ""ALIENS Of GOD""!!! -- READ IT!!!!>>
    ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!!! -- BUT N-O!! --- No One Today HERE Believes A THING That GOD SAYS or SAID!!!!!!

    WATCH Them ALL Make UP Their OWN Garbage That They A-L-L Believe DIFFERENTLY!!
    NONE Of Them Can or WILL Use the ""TRUTH / CHRIST"" // "( THE W-O-R-D OF GOD )" // ----- """The CHRISTIAN'S (( "F-O-O-D" )) To GROW HIS KNOWLEDGEABLE S-O-U-L"""!!!!!!! --- W-W-W-O-O-O-W-W-W!!!!

    TRUE Knowledge IS Everywhere, And THE F-O-O-L Doesn't Care Anything About the TRUTH / KNOWLEDGE /// The WORD of GOD /// ""CHRIST""!!!!! --- BUT JUST Himself; that's A-L-L!!!

    NO NAME -- 091716
    You're an evolutionist?

    WHO KNEW?


    *Right now counts forever!

    Romans 14:12
    Matt. 12:36-37

    !



    - Psalmist
    - Desert Reign

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
      EARTH!!

      The EARTH //, -- This Part of The Earth IS Totally Without "TRUE Knowledge"; the Knowledge that WOULD ALLOW The Earth to DO "A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g" --- L-I-K-E SOME of the OTHER Planets From Our Galaxy, and OTHER Galaxies "(((( THAT C-A-M-E ))))" HERE D-I-D!!!

      There are GREAT Cities Here That were Here in the U.S and other Countries, Nearly A Million Years AGO or MORE!!!! - WHO Were THEY??!!!!!!! --- Not Americans or Russians; BUT What are NOW Called "A-L-I-E-N-S". ---- (( N--O--O ))!!!!! - Today's People Everywhere HERE on earth ARE THE ""ALIENS Of GOD""!!! -- READ IT!!!!>>
      ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!!! -- BUT N-O!! --- No One Today HERE Believes A THING That GOD SAYS or SAID!!!!!!

      WATCH Them ALL Make UP Their OWN Garbage That They A-L-L Believe DIFFERENTLY!!
      NONE Of Them Can or WILL Use the ""TRUTH / CHRIST"" // "( THE W-O-R-D OF GOD )" // ----- """The CHRISTIAN'S (( "F-O-O-D" )) To GROW HIS KNOWLEDGEABLE S-O-U-L"""!!!!!!! --- W-W-W-O-O-O-W-W-W!!!!

      TRUE Knowledge IS Everywhere, And THE F-O-O-L Doesn't Care Anything About the TRUTH / KNOWLEDGE /// The WORD of GOD /// ""CHRIST""!!!!! --- BUT JUST Himself; that's A-L-L!!!

      NO NAME -- 091716
      And. little did we know, those same aliens left you behind to lead us.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
        And. little did we know, those same aliens left you behind to lead us.
        Or to screech at us.



        *Right now counts forever!

        Romans 14:12
        Matt. 12:36-37

        !



        - Psalmist
        - Desert Reign

        Comment


        • #5
          "Paul" is a fake. This is all a comedy act.
          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
          Terence Mc Lean

          [most will be very surprised]


          Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by musterion View Post
            "Paul" is a fake. This is all a comedy act.
            If he is, he's a good one. He fooled me. I just thought he was insane.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
              And. little did we know, those same aliens left you behind to lead us.
              (( H--O--W DID You K-n-o-w "THAT"?? ))?????


              NO NAME -- 091716
              ---Gal. 4:16.
              ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                If he is, he's a good one. He fooled me. I just thought he was insane.
                No one THAT crazy out in the community can function well enough to have reliable access to a computer for regular internet posting. Anyone THAT crazy but in a facility would be monitored closely, I'd think. Unless 091716 is the number on the rubber room door?
                "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                Terence Mc Lean

                [most will be very surprised]


                Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

                Comment

                Working...
                X