Sing A Song??

Letsargue

Sing A Song??

"SING and SONG" Is One of the MOST Misunderstood and Misleading BIBLE Meanings of Words There is in that Stupid World!!

MUSIC??? -- There is No Such Thing As ""M-U-S-I-C"" In the Bible!!!

Phony churches On TV Hardly DO Anything But S-I-N-G -- T-H-E-I-R --- P-h-o-n-y False Religious M-U-S-I-C-A-L SONGS; Thinking God is For IT!! -- How Stoop Headed Can Anyone B-E-E-E-E????? Find it some where in the Bible!!! - And Don't ADD to IT or Take From it; - Not one "Jot nor one Tittle"!!!

"YOUR" Type of Singing OF "S-O-N-G-S", is N-O-T What God Gives in the Scriptures. T-H-E-Y DO "Sing Songs"; but IT IS NOT ""M-U-S-I-C"" as Ig'norant Fools of the World Refers to IT!!! -- Your Ig'norant World Ignores THE TRUTH / The WORD OF GOD /// C-H-R-I-S-T!!! -- (( Singing IS Given as the "Love Of Saying and Hearing" the T-r-u-t-h // Christ. )) - NOT Some False "MUSIC" That is Not I-N the BIBLE!!

STUPID Fools of Saran Reads How the ""CATHOLICS"" Have Described Everything In the Bible THEIR WAY ( Not God's Way of SAYING ), "When They ""Kept the Bible To Themselves"" for Over a Thousand YEARS!! - You Will Still Have the Truth / Christ in Your Mind Wrong when You Read Or Hear IT.

P-U-T ALL the Words of "Singing and Songs" WITH The Word """M-U-S-I-C""" IN The BIBLE!!!!! --- O-O-O -- KKKKK!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081916

theophilus

Sing A Song??

Eph. 5:18 And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; 20 always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father; 21 and be subject to one another in the fear of Christ.

1 Chron. 15:16 Then David spoke to the chiefs of the Levites to appoint their relatives the singers, with instruments of music, harps, lyres, loud-sounding cymbals, to raise sounds of joy. 17 So the Levites appointed Heman the son of Joel, and from his relatives, Asaph the son of Berechiah; and from the sons of Merari their relatives, Ethan the son of Kushaiah, 18 and with them their relatives of the second rank, Zechariah, Ben, Jaaziel, Shemiramoth, Jehiel, Unni, Eliab, Benaiah, Maaseiah, Mattithiah, Eliphelehu, Mikneiah, Obed-edom and Jeiel, the gatekeepers. 19 So the singers, Heman, Asaph and Ethan were appointed to sound aloud cymbals of bronze; 20 and Zechariah, Aziel, Shemiramoth, Jehiel, Unni, Eliab, Maaseiah and Benaiah, with harps tuned to alamoth; 21 and Mattithiah, Eliphelehu, Mikneiah, Obed-edom, Jeiel and Azaziah, to lead with lyres tuned to the sheminith. 22 Chenaniah, chief of the Levites, was in charge of the singing; he gave instruction in singing because he was skillful.

2 Chron. 5:13 in unison when the trumpeters and the singers were to make themselves heard with one voice to praise and to glorify the Lord, and when they lifted up their voice accompanied by trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and when they praised the Lord saying, “He indeed is good for His lovingkindness is everlasting,” then the house, the house of the Lord, was filled with a cloud,

2 Chron. 7:6 The priests stood at their posts, and the Levites also, with the instruments of music to the Lord, which King David had made for giving praise to the Lord—“for His lovingkindness is everlasting”—whenever he gave praise by their means, while the priests on the other side blew trumpets; and all Israel was standing.

The psalms are riddled with song and music and instrument.

Phony churches On TV Hardly DO Anything But S-I-N-G -- T-H-E-I-R --- P-h-o-n-y False Religious M-U-S-I-C-A-L SONGS; Thinking God is For IT!! -- How Stoop Headed Can Anyone B-E-E-E-E????? Find it some where in the Bible!!! - And Don't ADD to IT or Take From it; - Not one "Jot nor one Tittle"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081916[/QUOTE]

You really should get out more.

:)

theophilus

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

Rev. 5: 8 When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they *sang a new song, saying,

“Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

Exodus 15:1 Then Moses and the sons of Israel sang this song to the Lord, and said,

I will sing to the Lord, for He is highly exalted;
The horse and its rider He has hurled into the sea.
2 “The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will extol Him.
Ex. 15:20 Miriam the prophetess, Aaron’s sister, took the timbrel in her hand, and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dancing. 21 Miriam answered them Sing to the Lord, for He is highly exalted;
The horse and his rider He has hurled into the sea.”

Judges 5:1 Then Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam sang on that day, saying,

There lots more.

Letsargue

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

Rev. 5: 8 When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they *sang a new song, saying,

“Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

Exodus 15:1 Then Moses and the sons of Israel sang this song to the Lord, and said,

I will sing to the Lord, for He is highly exalted;
The horse and its rider He has hurled into the sea.
2 “The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will extol Him.
Ex. 15:20 Miriam the prophetess, Aaron’s sister, took the timbrel in her hand, and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dancing. 21 Miriam answered them Sing to the Lord, for He is highly exalted;
The horse and his rider He has hurled into the sea.”

Judges 5:1 Then Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam sang on that day, (( saying )),

There lots more.

((( ""SAYING" What?? )))

(( A-N-D ))!!
( Revelation 15:3 KJV ) -- 3- "And They ((( ""SING the SONG"" O-F MOSES"" ))) the servant of God, (((( and the SONG of the Lamb ))), ((((( ""S--A--Y--I--N--G"" )))))!!!, """Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints"""!!!.

The ONLY "SEEING" what is SUNG, IS - """S-A-Y-I-N-G"""!!!!!! -- When Did HE Start S-I-N-G-I-N-G and Stop THAT Singing????

PAUL, DAVID -- 081916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sing A Song??

"SING and SONG" Is One of the MOST Misunderstood and Misleading BIBLE Meanings of Words There is in that Stupid World!!

"YOUR" Type of Singing OF "S-O-N-G-S", is N-O-T What God Gives in the Scriptures. T-H-E-Y DO "Sing Songs"; but IT IS NOT ""M-U-S-I-C"" as Ig'norant Fools of the World Refers to IT!!! -- Your Ig'norant World Ignores THE TRUTH / The WORD OF GOD /// C-H-R-I-S-T!!! -- (( Singing IS Given as the "Love Of Saying and Hearing" the T-r-u-t-h // Christ. )) - NOT Some False "MUSIC" That is Not I-N the BIBLE!!

STUPID Fools of Saran Reads How the ""CATHOLICS"" Have Described Everything In the Bible THEIR WAY ( Not God's Way of SAYING ), "When They ""Kept the Bible To Themselves"" for Over a Thousand YEARS!! - You Will Still Have the Truth / Christ in Your Mind Wrong when You Read Or Hear IT.

P-U-T ALL the Words of "Singing and Songs" WITH The Word """M-U-S-I-C""" IN The BIBLE!!!!! --- O-O-O -- KKKKK!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081916

Why, thanks again for your opinion, "Mr. Crazy Man." It's always a pleasure to hear from you. If I may be so bold, sounds like you never read the Old Testament where it speaks about singing and instruments being used, and such. If you ever have a "LUCID" moment read about David and how he played for King Saul.

Letsargue

((( ""SAYING" What?? )))

(( A-N-D ))!!
( Revelation 15:3 KJV ) -- 3- "And They ((( ""SING the SONG"" O-F MOSES"" ))) the servant of God, (((( and the SONG of the Lamb ))), ((((( ""S--A--Y--I--N--G"" )))))!!!, """Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints"""!!!.

The ONLY "SEEING" what is SUNG, IS - """S-A-Y-I-N-G"""!!!!!! -- When Did HE Start S-I-N-G-I-N-G and Stop THAT Singing????

PAUL, DAVID -- 081916

((( Ephesians 2:5-6 KJV )))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081916

Letsargue

God forbid.

Y-O-U GOT THAT RIGHT!!! -- I Ain't Going To Go Where You are - IN HELL!!!

((( ""IF You Are N-O-T IN Heaven"", YOU ARE IN H-E-L-L )))!!! -- Read What GOD SAID THERE, Not what Some Phony Lost FOOL That Has Rejected Christ IN HEAVEN has said. Do What Christ Said THERE; - Like HE SAID T-H-E-R-E!!!! --- But NNOOOOOOO!!! Christ is Wrong To You ALL!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081916

Letsargue

Zeph 3:17.

But Paul doesn't believe that.

YOUR (( Zephaniah 3:17 )) The Word "SINGING" Does Not Mean Singing Like your World's Singing, - BUT IT Means ""Loving to S-A-Y the Truth"". - TRUTH / Christ is Not SONGS But SCRIPTURES!!! Christ is Not SONGS, He IS the (( "Word of God the TRUTH" ))!!! -- (( John 14:6 KJV ))!!!!

All The Singing you are Referring To IS IN The "OLD TESTAMENT", and N-O-N-E, NO Not ONE In the New Testament!!
The Old Testament IS "O-n-l-y" A "Parable" OF the New Testament!!

All the Singing Said in the Old Testament Is Found In The New Testament (( ""A-S"" )) "The Rejoicing in the Lord" as Seen in the Spiritual, Not in the Carnal!!
The New Testament is Nothing But ""SPIRITUAL"", and the Old Testament is Nothing But ""CARNAL""!!!

There Is Nothing / Not Anything In the Old Testament That A Christian is to ACCEPT IN Any-way EXCEPT Seeing the "Carnal" There AS T-H-E ""SPIRITUAL"" In the New Testament!!!!

AND AGAIN!!! -- (( Revelation 15:3 KJV ))!!!!!!! Read That!! That is the Way of the Lord WITH A Christian, NOT ANY FOOL!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081916