Heavenly Father????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Heavenly Father????

HHAAA HAA HHHAAAAAA!!!!!

I Read Members After Members Speaking TO THEIR G-O-D-L-Y Father And Their G-O-D-L-Y Father Speaking BACK To Them" ----- W-O-O-W!!! - What A Religious G-r-o-u-p // C-H-U-R-C-H!!!

(( John 8:44 KJV ))

Your "spiritual" Body IS W-H-E-R-E??

You are STILL In the First Earth, Because Your NEW EARTH Has Not Come YET?? --- Your OLD Things are Still THERE and Not Past AWAY Y-E-T??? -- Your New Things are STILL Yet To COME??

IS That WHO YOU ARE????

((( "C-H-R-I-S-T" IS The "N-E-W EARTH"; ""THE P-L-A-C-E""!! Also Called The "House" / The "Body" / ""HEAVEN"" / "LOVE" / "CHURCH // PEOPLE"; ))) And called Much More.

(( Revelation 12:9 KJV ))!!! --- ((( (( Acts 26:16-18 KJV )))))!!!

(((( Romans 3:10-12 ))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081716

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
May I speak to Letsargue?

61s3ySbMcXL._SY355_.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
I watched a few episodes of 'Earth 2' back in the mid-90's.
It was pretty good Sci-Fi. I wish they had done more with it.

Of course, if wishes were valid, I should be wishing for greater things.
I mean, don't we only get three?
How come Jean Luc Picard, on "Star Trek:The Next Generation," is bald? 24th century, and no cure for baldness? It's a mite curious....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Heavenly Father????

HHAAA HAA HHHAAAAAA!!!!!

I Read Members After Members Speaking TO THEIR G-O-D-L-Y Father And Their G-O-D-L-Y Father Speaking BACK To Them" ----- W-O-O-W!!! - What A Religious G-r-o-u-p // C-H-U-R-C-H!!!

(( John 8:44 KJV ))

Your "spiritual" Body IS W-H-E-R-E??

You are STILL In the First Earth, Because Your NEW EARTH Has Not Come YET?? --- Your OLD Things are Still THERE and Not Past AWAY Y-E-T??? -- Your New Things are STILL Yet To COME??

IS That WHO YOU ARE????

((( "C-H-R-I-S-T" IS The "N-E-W EARTH"; ""THE P-L-A-C-E""!! Also Called The "House" / The "Body" / ""HEAVEN"" / "LOVE" / "CHURCH // PEOPLE"; ))) And called Much More.

(( Revelation 12:9 KJV ))!!! --- ((( (( Acts 26:16-18 KJV )))))!!!

(((( Romans 3:10-12 ))))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081716

Why, hello crazy man, where you been? As if I didn't know.

Letsargue

Why, hello crazy man, where you been? As if I didn't know.

((((( Knight!! HAY KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! ""YOU ARE"" The Boss On This PLACE!!!!!!!
How Bout Getting THIS Cursed Son Of A Spiritual Whore OFF MY BACK (((( Calling ""M-E"" N-A-M-E-S ))))!!!!!!

I GOT B-A-N-N-E-D FOR Calling HIM A (( ""B-I-B-L-E NAME""!!!! ))): ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))) AND I Was Banned By A ""W-O-M-A-N""!!! --- ((((( 1 Corinthians 14:33-35 KJV )))))!! -- ((((( 1 Timothy 2:11-13 KJV )))))!!!

Knight: - WAS This ""Christian""???? -- Like ""G.M."" Also????

PAUL, DAVID -- 081816

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How Bout Getting THIS Cursed Son Of A Spiritual Whore OFF MY BACK (((( Calling ""M-E"" N-A-M-E-S ))))!!!!!!

I GOT B-A-N-N-E-D FOR Calling HIM A (( ""B-I-B-L-E NAME""!!!! ))): ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))) AND I Was Banned By A ""W-O-M-A-N""!!! --- ((((( 1 Corinthians 14:33-35 KJV )))))!! -- ((((( 1 Timothy 2:11-13 KJV )))))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081816

Your insane rantings are refreshing. A few more like you and we'd have to build more mental Institutions.

truthjourney

PAUL, DAVID -- 081816
Banned by a woman. Oh what blasphemy. :chuckle:
It still hasn't dawned on you yet that this is Knight's forum and he makes the rules not you.

john w

Hall of Fame

PAUL, DAVID -- 081816
This pic of Paul was snapped, while he was posting the above:

View attachment 24660

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Honor thy Father and Mother......

Honor thy Father and Mother......

We might remind everyone that 'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother'. While Jesus taught us to address God as 'Our Father',...we must also recognize the divine feminine, the Mothering Spirit of God as well, since 'God' includes both gender-qualities and attributes. Blessings in the Infininite One :) - this is why man has naturally allowed the worship of the Goddess or divine Mother, and various goddesses. These are but the feminine expressions and personifications of the divine.

God's Truth

We might remind everyone that 'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother'. While Jesus taught us to address God as 'Our Father',...we must also recognize the divine feminine, the Mothering Spirit of God as well, since 'God' includes both gender-qualities and attributes. Blessings in the Infininite One :) - this is why man has naturally allowed the worship of the Goddess or divine Mother, and various goddesses. These are but the feminine expressions and personifications of the divine.

Who has okay'd the worship of goddesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.