You got something to say fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agape4Robin

koban said:
I think he was just trying to let you know that he liked you 4 your attributes. :D
He's a jerk.........who can only think to call me a slut!:madmad: He doesn't know me........he has no idea what I'm even about!:sozo2:

Lovejoy

What on earth set this off? Did he just suddenly take offense at your avatar, or was this about something else?

Agape4Robin

Lovejoy said:
What on earth set this off? Did he just suddenly take offense at your avatar, or was this about something else?
I don't know LJ....every time he sees me on, he always has something mean to say to me.:sigh:

Lovejoy

Agape4Robin said:
I don't know LJ....every time he sees me on, he always has something mean to say to me.:sigh:
I am sorry to hear that. I certainly hope this does not continue.

fool

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Perhaps you could explain why you always seem intent on pushing my buttons.............being rude to me for starters.
All I said was "put some clothes on, you look like a whore".

Granite

Hall of Fame
I believe a certain Brit referred to such situations as much ado about nothing... :think:

fool

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Me either, but he always just seems intent on pushing my buttons..............:sigh:
I'm married, i'll not be doing anything with you "buttons", but seeing as how you enjoy displaying them so much, I'm sure you'll find an interested party.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

Fool, Robin, can you PUHLEEEEEEEEEASE kiss and make up?

Air kiss would be fine. Air kiss would be acceptable...

Status
Not open for further replies.