LAWS and R-U-L-E-S!!

Letsargue

LAWS and R-U-L-E-S!!

The "COMMUNISTS" Are Making LAWS by the Thousands and they ALL ARE Against T-H-E LAW of the "American Construction"!!! - OBAMA Does NOT Have the Right To Make L-A-W-S By Him Self - Or Of HIS OWN (( PERIOD ))!!

((( "AMERICA" ))) / ((( THE "P-E-O-P-L-E"!!! ))) ARE Suppose TO Work ON Making A New LAW or Change A LAW which Takes A VERY L-O-N-G -- T-I-M-E!!!!!! - Not OBAMA Making Thousands of L-A-W-S BY HIM SELF, - BUT THE PEOPLE /// THE ""G-O-V-E-R-N-M-E-N-T""!!!!!!!!!!!!
(( That IS C-O-M-M-U-N-I-S-M!! )) And IT Is Very EASY to Tell If A Person IS A Communist or NOT!!!!

What does the American Government DO When They Want to Change or Make A NEW L-A-W????? ---- They ALL Work On IT For Months and Maybe Years!! - Not Just Hundreds and Thousands of Laws AT A TIME in just DAYS!!!!!!!!!! -- THAT IS "COMMUNISM"!!!!!!! - Any Fool Knows That About AMERICA!!!

AMERICA IS Falling Apart By - AND Because of The ""COMMUNISTS""; Nothing ELSE!!!

All the CHURCHES A-N-D ALL The "S-M-A-L-L Governments" // are GOVERNED BY THE GOVERNORS of ALL STATES, COUNTIES And CITIES ((( WITH COMMON ""R-U-L-E-S"", NOT L-A-W-S; -- "RULES" NOT L-A-W-S!!!!! -- Only The Total America is Governed By the Constitutional "L-A-W", - N-O-T Rules!!!!

RULES are To and For just a V-E-R-Y FEW People, not the Whole People!!! -- STORES and BUSINESSES Make UP THEIR OWN R-U-L-E-S, Not LAWS for their Own Business, and NO ONE ELSE'S Does!!!

PEOPLE /// Americans Are O-N-L-Y Governed By the ""L-A-W-S"" that Apply ONLY TO A-N-D FORM The ((((( ""American Constitutional L-A-W-S"" )))))!!!!!!

OBAMA IS Not An American Constitutional (( ""L-A-W-E-R"" // ""R-U-L-E-R"" )) But A Communist L-A-W MAKER!!!!

There ARE ""L-A-W-S"" A-N-D ""R-U-L-E-S""!!! - The American Constitution IS NOT JUST ANY "L-A-W" But THE ( ONLY // ""O-N-L-Y"" The American L-A-W!!!
Nothing Obama has Made OR Passed on HIS O-W-N is a L-A-W!!!!!!!

That Is Why America IS Falling APART N-O-W!!!!

(( Now Obama, Come and KILL ME ))!!!! I Don't CARE; - America IS GONE!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062316

Letsargue

communism is no longer a threat dufus

Communists are Not A Threat TO The ""C-O-M-M-U-N-I-S-T-S""!!!!

AMERICA Is N-O-W Mostly Communists!!!

You Can N-O-W Have IT!!!

Christ Didn't Accept the World as it was T-H-E-N, AND T-H-E-Y KILLED H-I-M!!!!!!
This World I-S -- S-T-I-L-L THE """S-A-M-E -- S-P-I-R-I-T-S""" That Killed Christ!!!!!!

Paul, David -- 062316

NOW My Feet and Lower Legs are Extremely Low on Blood Flow!!

Last Year my Back JUST Went Out of Place for Some Unknown Reason, and I Couldn't Move for 4 Days, and My Feet and Lower Legs went With Very Little Blood Flow and Now they are Nearly Runt.

But N-O-W I Have to Cut My Acer and a Half of Grass by HAND!!! -- OOOHHHH ((( ""Y-E-S"" )))!!!

They Know ALL THAT!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062316

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's argue, get back down in the basement! Ya'll we're gong to have to remember to keep that door locked!

Letsargue

Let's argue, get back down in the basement! Ya'll we're gong to have to remember to keep that door locked!

((( NOPE ))) -- They Have ALREADY COME And Said That I AM Going to Jail Next Month FOR (( NOT Cutting MY ""G-R-A-S-S"" ))!!!!!!!!!

N-O-W!! -- Who IS "T-H-A-T"???????

THEN!! Would YOU CUT Your GRASS???????
Obeying Them and NOT CHRIST?????????

Christ was Killed by the SAME Spirits!!!

((( ""G-O-N-E"" )))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062316

theophilus

Romans 12:18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.

Why not just mow your grass?

They go away and you can come back here and keep yelling at us!

:)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( NOPE ))) -- They Have ALREADY COME And Said That I AM Going to Jail Next Month FOR (( NOT Cutting MY ""G-R-A-S-S"" ))!!!!!!!!!

N-O-W!! -- Who IS "T-H-A-T"???????

THEN!! Would YOU CUT Your GRASS???????
Obeying Them and NOT CHRIST?????????

Christ was Killed by the SAME Spirits!!!

((( ""G-O-N-E"" )))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062316

Whatever you do, DON'T CUT YOUR GRASS! Let them haul you away. That way, you'll still have some dignity. They might even go easy on ya in jail? Remember, ya get three meals a day and a cot, all for free. It'll be just like a vacation for ya.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't drink any "Fluoridated water Mandrake! It's a Communist conspiracy! Hang in there Paul,David. It would be better for you if they hauled you off to the BIG house. Tell them to, "Eat my grass." Hold on to your dignity, don't give an inch to the MAN! They're just trying to break you, man. Look them square in the face and say: "I'd rather go to prison for life, than cut that Communist grass of mine!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't take no guff off your fellow inmates. Show them who they're dealing with, the first day! Be careful not to go "Stir-crazy" right away. Tell them how many toes you've stepped on during the course of your lifetime! That'll scare them to death!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Set the "Coppers" straight the first day of your incarceration. Tell them: "I ain't gonna fink on any of these Communists for the first week or so!" Also, make it known that you don't take bribes! Especially, from Communists!

Letsargue

That's why I hired a landscaper...to keep the commies off my back.

I CAN'T ""AFFORD TO HARE"" Some One To Gut An Acor and a Half of Grass Every Two Weeks ""A-N-D -- D--O"" What That Guy Said for Me to DO!!!

I Live ON "MY" O-W-N LONG Drive Way, and there is Just ONE Other Woman who lives on IT.
I Am Surrounded by Nothing But Woods, Field, and One Person. I Am NOT In OR On A ""COMMUNITY""!!!
A Community is a "G-R-O-U-P" of ""COMMON P-e-o-p-l-e""; -- Commun'ity!!

I Have Raised A Dozen Goats, Hog, Horse, Hundreds and Hundreds of Chickens!!! -- But NOW, Someone Who has ""N-O"" Law Here, Comes and ""Creates A LAW" that is Not a L-A-W, And He is Not even any top person In Any Government, but HE Created A "L-A-W" Against ME For Not "C-U-T-T-I-N-G" MY (( ""O-W-N"" )) GRASS??????!!!!! - ((( The GRASS That I AM Using T-O Help Raise MY 30 Banny Chicks )))!!!!!!

I Have Not Broken ANY LAW OR RULE!!!!!!!! Anyhow, this IS A FREE Country and this IS MY OWN Propriety; N-O-T -- H-I-S!!!!!!!!!!

I Do Not Have TO Cut H-I-S GRASS, - It IS MY G-R-A-S-S!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-N-Y --- H-O-W!! -- MY FEET AND LEGS Are Not Strong Enough to Cut An Acor and A Half of Grass BY "H-A-N-D"!!!!!!!!!! But That GUY Doesn't Give A HOOT About ""M--E"", AND Neither DO ((((( ""I"" )))))!!!!!!!!!! -- W-A-I-T and S-E-E!!

((((( I Have Slightly Over A Month (( ""T-O"" )) LIVE )))))!!!!!
SEE Where I AM T-H-E-N!!!!

((( ALL WILL BE HAPPY )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062416

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

I CAN'T ""AFFORD TO HARE"" Some One To Gut An Acor and a Half of Grass Every Two Weeks ""A-N-D -- D--O"" What That Guy Said for Me to DO!!!

I Live ON "MY" O-W-N LONG Drive Way, and there is Just ONE Other Woman who lives on IT.
I Am Surrounded by Nothing But Woods, Field, and One Person. I Am NOT In OR On A ""COMMUNITY""!!!

I Have Raised A Dozen Goats, Hog, Horse, Hundreds and Hundreds of Chickens!!! -- But NOW, Someone Who has ""N-O"" Law Here, Comes and ""Creates A LAW" that is Not a L-A-W, And He is Not even any top person In Any Government, but HE Created A "L-A-W" Against ME For Not "C-U-T-T-I-N-G" MY (( ""O-W-N"" )) GRASS??????!!!!! - ((( The GRASS That I AM Using T-O Help Raise MY 30 Banny Chicks )))!!!!!!

I Have Not Broken ANY LAW OR RULE!!!!!!!! Anyhow, this IS A FREE Country and this IS MY OWN Propriety; N-O-T -- H-I-S!!!!!!!!!!

A-N-Y --- H-O-W!! -- MY FEET AND LEGS Are Not Strong Enough to Cut An Acor and A Half of Grass BY "H-A-N-D"!!!!!!!!!! But That GUY Doesn't Give A HOOT About ""M--E"", AND Neither DO ((((( ""I"" )))))!!!!!!!!!! -- W-A-I-T and S-E-E!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062416

Oh, I see.
I assumed you were in a subdivision in the city.
The HOA president is usually a Communist, for sure.

Letsargue

Paul,David,

If I was your neighbor I would cut your grass for you.

(( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )) -- Those Are Not "Neighbors"!!

(( "Spiritual Neighbors" )) are Something Other than a Close Living Person!!! but One who DOES Good To Another!!!!!!!

There IS NO ONE Here Who DOES Anything But HATE ""M-E""!!!! -- ""READ IT""!!!!!!! Find IT!!

(( D-O-N-E ))!!

(( """G-O-N-E""" ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062416

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

(( "Spiritual Neighbors" )) are Something Other than a Close Living Person!!! but One who DOES Good To Another!!!!!!!

There IS NO ONE Here Who DOES Anything But HATE ""M-E""!!!! -- ""READ IT""!!!!!!! Find IT!!

(( D-O-N-E ))!!

(( """G-O-N-E""" ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062416

Personally, I don't hate you, I just don't do well with CRAZY!

theophilus

(( D-O-N-E ))!!

(( """G-O-N-E""" ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062416

I don't hate you, either.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

PAUL, DAVID -- 062416

Why not get those Goats to eat the grass? By the way, are you one of those "Hoarders," as well?