Good and Bad LAWS!!

theophilus

So...

...you read the bible for two years. Have you had any teachers or classes? Do you attend Church? Do you have someone or a group to meet with regularly to pray? Do you have someone you are accountable to?

Do you simply interpret scripture as you see fit?

Letsargue

So...

...you read the bible for two years. Have you had any teachers or classes? Do you attend Church? Do you have someone or a group to meet with regularly to pray? Do you have someone you are accountable to?

Do you simply interpret scripture as you see fit?

C-H-R-I-S-T IS The ""O-N-L-Y Teacher"" of Heaven there IS!!! NOT Satan, You All's TEACHER!!!!

I DID NOT, Nor Do I GO By Anything That Some Stupid ""L-O-S-T"" FOOL // SATAN S-A-Y-S!!!!!!!!

That World IS Lost and IS OF Satan, THE ""FALSE CHRISTS""!!!! -- SO Preach and Love YOU ALL'S ""FALSE ChristS""!!!!!! -- I DON'T - and I KNOW The Difference and None of You ALL Care What GOD // the (( "True Christ" )) SAYS!!!!

(( Matthew 7:15 KJV ))!!! --- (( Matthew 24:24 KJV ))!!! --- ((((( ""Luke 6:26 KJV"" )))))!!!!!!
((((( """Romans 3:10-12 KJV""" )))))!!!!!!!! """R-E-A-D -- I--T"""!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

theophilus

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

So if you don't believe that Christ came in the flesh...then who do you listen to?

Letsargue

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

So if you don't believe that Christ came in the flesh...then who do you listen to?

MAN -- It Doesn't Appear that you Care A Bit WHAT ( H-E ) SAID!!!
Your """(((( 2 Peter 1:20 KJV ))))""" THERE SAID!!!!! - ""The Scriptures IS OF ( N-O ) ""Privet Interpretation""!!!!!! - That MEANS That ON ONE Can Change "I-T" To FIT YOUR OWN "G-A-R-B-A-G-E"!!!!!!!

(( GOD SAID What HE SAID )) And Nothing Else!!!!!!! -- God Only Speaks the "T-R-U-T-H / C-H-R-I-S-T" and T-H-A-T MUST BE IN YOU IF You are A ((( ""Christian"" /// ""Christ LIKE"" )))!!!!! -- A Christian IS "Christ LIKE" BECAUSE Christ is the Christian's "INTER M-A-N"!! YOU Cannot Have Any other Person IN YOU Other than ""Satan O-R CHRIST""!!!!!! - There IS ""N-O"" Other ""S-P-I-R-I-T""!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I Had My CAMPER On A Lake for Two Years. I was A Total Unbeliever THEN and had a Bible with me and had nothing else to do, and WHEN I Got through the Book just a FEW TIMES; - I WAS MORE Than just A Believer, I WAS FORMED Of The Word of GOD; -- I have the Body of Christ the WORD OF GOD IN ME """T-O-T-A-L"""!!!!!

NOW, You ALL Prove M-E WRONG!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

I can help you

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Letsargue

“He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;”
**1 John‬ *2:4‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/1jn.2.4.asv

((( JUST WAIT )))!!! -- You Are Going TO See H-E-L-L, and I KNOW THAT!!!

So Just Keep up With Your Stupid Garbage; - I'm Going TO Really ENJOY THAT!!!

Now Just Shut Your Coursed Lying Mouth ((( """ABOUT ME""" )))!!!
"I AM" Through With Your Lying Garbage, and (((( ""N--O--T"" )))) Answering any of My Writings!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
((( JUST WAIT )))!!! -- You Are Going TO See H-E-L-L, and I KNOW THAT!!!

So Just Keep up With Your Stupid Garbage; - I'm Going TO Really ENJOY THAT!!!

Now Just Shut Your Coursed Lying Mouth ((( """ABOUT ME""" )))!!!
"I AM" Through With Your Lying Garbage, and (((( ""N--O--T"" )))) Answering any of My Writings!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

You little btcih