LIE WORSHIPER!!

Letsargue

LIE WORSHIPER!!

Christ IS "Heavenly".
Christ IS Up // "U-P" There, IN "Heaven".
Christ IS Not Down // "D-O-W-N" Here ON The Carnal Earth.

"UP" or "DOWN" With Christ, "I-S NOT OF AN - ( "ALTITUDE" )", BUT Of "(( SUPREMACY ))" // "(( SUPREME ))"; The "HEIGHT" Of Supremacy, not Altitude!! -- THE Carnal EARTH Has NO SUPREMACY; Only the "NEW EARTH"!!! -- (( Revelation 21:1 KJV ))!! --- (( "Romans 3:10-12" ))!!!!!!

Man's "Spiritual" Dead Carcass is NOT Up There With Christ in Christ's "Supremacy", But "DOWN" On the Earth, - "OR" IN HELL With Satan "IN" His "Lack of Supremacy". ALL Men IS Dead One Way Or the Other!! Never ALIVE!!!! -- "I-F" You Were IN Christ IN Heaven, You Would be Dead WITH Christ but Risen With Christ IN HIM, Not On the EARTH!!!!!!!

((( Colossians 2:12 KJV )) 12- "Buried (( "W-I-T-H" )) HIM I-N "BAPTISM", ""( WHEREIN ALSO )"" YE are Risen "WITH HIM" Through THE F-A-I-T-H Of the Operation of GOD, "W-H-O" Hath Raised HIM From the DEAD". --//-----
What Kind of FOOL Takes THAT "WORD Of G-O-D" - Not to Mean Hardly Anything Must LESS Something that IS (( "A Command of God TO DO" ))!!!!!!!

There is NO "Physical Up or Down" in any Spiritual Existence!!!
There is NO Movement or Motion of Any kind in the SPIRIT / Spiritual!! - It's A-L-L Just IN THE "TRUTH / CHRIST" - Nothing ELSE!!! - Then Christ is "EVERYTHING" and "EVERYWHERE" ALL At the SAME (((( "N-O -- T-I-M-E" ))))!!!! - There is No Time In Christ / Truth / Heaven, THE Heavenly PLACE!!!

Before Anyone gets to the "Spiritual"; he is Dead and Already THERE. -- Even though Alive Physically, Everyone IS Dead of Some Sort According to CHRIST!! - Dead to the Word OR Dead IN Christ!! -- "O-R" -- Dead IN SIN!! -- All "I-S" Spiritual !!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

theophilus

Col. 1:24 Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body, which is the church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ’s afflictions. 25 Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, 26 that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, 27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ. 29 For this purpose also I labor, striving according to His [an]power, which mightily works within me.

Christ in me; the hope of glory.

:)

Letsargue

Col. 1:24 Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body, which is the church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ’s afflictions. 25 Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, 26 that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, 27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ. 29 For this purpose also I labor, striving according to His [an]power, which mightily works within me.

Christ in me; the hope of glory.

:)

I Hope you Understand that that's The Apostle Paul Speaking, Paul Is Nothing like any Other Person of Christian / Christ LIKE. - Paul IS As Near Being Christ AS Christ IS Himself!!! - Christ Doesn't Claim to be Great, AND The Word "PAUL" Means "LITTLE". The Body of Christ is of many Members of Just "Christ LIKE" / Christians!!!! -- ( The Word "CHRIST" Means Many Things ).

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

theophilus

I Hope you Understand that that's The Apostle Paul Speaking, Paul Is Nothing like any Other Person of Christian / Christ LIKE. - Paul IS As Near Being Christ AS Christ IS Himself!!! - Christ Doesn't Claim to be Great, AND The Word "PAUL" Means "LITTLE". The Body of Christ is of many Members of Just "Christ LIKE" / Christians!!!! -- ( The Word "CHRIST" Means Many Things ).

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

I understand Paul is speaking.

"Christ" means anointed.

And Paul considered himself the "chief of sinners."

With the imputed righteousness of Christ Himself we are all as He is (is the sight of our Father).

AMAZING!