Before the WORD:

Letsargue

1 Cor. 10:26

Satan "I-S" The GOD of Your "Carnal" World, NOT Christ!!! -- READ I-T!!!!!!

((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- SATAN Does NOT Shine the Gospel IN HIS World, The Carnal EARTH; He Just does enough that the Foolish "WILL" except H-I-S LIE!!!!

((( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- That was 2.000 Years AGO. God Has ""Not Done ANYTHING"" To or With The CARNAL EARTH SENSE, (( B-E-C-A-U-S--E IT IS SATAN'S World )). - Read IT!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- SATAN Does NOT Shine the Gospel IN HIS World, The Carnal EARTH; He Just does enough that the Foolish "WILL" except H-I-S LIE!!!!

((( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV )))!!!!!! ----- That was 2.000 Years AGO. God Has ""Not Done ANYTHING"" To or With The CARNAL EARTH SENSE, (( B-E-C-A-U-S--E IT IS SATAN'S World )). - Read IT!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

Don't you realize how NUTTY you sound?

theophilus

Satan "I-S" The GOD of Your "Carnal" World, NOT Christ!!! -- READ I-T!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

Everything belongs to God.

NOTHING happens without His purpose or permission.

Nothing.

Letsargue

Does one voice tell you what to type, or is it a maddening cacophony of voices that causes you to post like that?

((((( Revelation 21:3 KJV ))))) -- 3- "And I Heard "A" Great Voice OUT of Heaven Saying, "BEHOLD", "THE" Tabernacle of God IS With Men, and ""HE Will Dwell With THEM"", and ""THEY Shall BE HIS PEOPLE"", AND ""God Himself Shall BE With T-H-E-M"", ""AND BE Their G-O-D"". --//-----

((((( Hebrews 13:8 KJV ))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- "N-O-O-O"??????!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
((((( GOD IS NOT Going To DO "ANYTHING On Your" Carnal Planet EARTH; IT'S N-O-T -- CHRIST'S WORLD!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

The universe belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ, including earth. Satan's authority is delegated by God. As for your imbecile claim that he will do nothing....

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

With that, I will let you have the last word rant.

Last edited:

Letsargue

The universe belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ, including earth. Satan's authority is delegated by God. As for your imbecile claim that he will do nothing....

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

(( READ "I-T"; -- "GOD SAID" "I-T"!! ))!!!!!!!!!

(( Matthew 13:34 KJV )) -- 34- "All these Things Spake Jesus Unto the Multitude I-N "PARABLES"; and ((((( "WITHOUT A P-A-R-A-B-L-E" Spake HE Not Unto THEM )))))!!!!!!". --///----

(( WHAT IS A ""P-A-R-A-B-L-E"" Genius ))?????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716